CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katy Hopkins

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

I'd crawl  over broken glass and rusty razor blades stark bollock naked just  for a sniff of her fragrant minge such is my undaunted love for the women.  I'd drink her bath water and use her shit for toothpaste.

I'd crawl  over broken glass and rusty razor blades stark bollock naked just  for a sniff of her fragrant minge such is my undaunted love for the women.  I'd drink her bath water and use her shit for toothpaste.

You are truly a knight of the round table. If ever I'm tied to a tree by a fire breathing dragon then I would love to be rescued by your good self sir!

Guest Gong Farmer

You are truly a knight of the round table. If ever I'm tied to a tree by a fire breathing dragon then I would love to be rescued by your good self sir!

​And I'd be more than happy to oblige you ..... Where's the nearest tree and dragon my maiden in distress?

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest Gong Farmer

So, what makes her a cunt then, farmer? She sounds like quite the opposite.

​I didn't say that she's a cunt.  I like her.... an awful lot.  I like that she airs her opinions and opens up debate. I don't agree with her all of the time but I respect that she exercises her freedom of speech and doesn't give a give a flying as to whom it might offend. katy Hopkins should go into politics.

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Is that you in the field with katie ?

Guest Gong Farmer

Shit nomination.

On par with saying "Hitler was a bit of a nasty man".

​Ah but 'nasty' is subjectfully conceptive as in that  I find Marmite nasty whereas many other's don't

Edited by Gong Farmer

Guest Alfie Noakes

Where's Cuntybaws, another fucking repeat post. Did this ages ago on 15th september last year. Look up Katie Hopkins. Its there not even on the archive. 

She is a bigger cunt now than she was then. Needs covering in fox piss and set loose for the hounds to persue.

Edited by Fuctifino
missed apostrophe

Guest Alfie Noakes

She is a stuck up, pig ignorant, bull headed, horse faced, imbecillic moron who has the wit of setting concrete and charm of an attacking great white shark. So a cunt in other words.

Guest Gong Farmer

Wheres Cuntybaws, another fucking repeat post. Did this ages ago on 15th september last year. Look up Katie Hopkins. Its there not even on the archive. 

She is a bigger cunt now than she was then. Needs covering in fox piss and set loose for the hounds to persue.

​I did search her first and she didn't come up so nomed her. Maybe, just maybe I'd spelled her name wrong after one and a half bottles of cheap shit Chardonnay so please accept my excuses.

Guest Gong Farmer

She is a stuck up, pig ignorant, bull headed, horse faced, imbecillic moron who has the wit of setting concrete and charm of an attacking great white shark. So a cunt in other words.

​What about her nice arse and tits? That must count for something?

Guest Alfie Noakes

​What about her nice arse and tits? That must count for something?

Well, its been a while, a gag, some rope or handcuffs and a gallon of absinthe might work i suppose.

Where's Cuntybaws, another fucking repeat post. Did this ages ago on 15th september last year. Look up Katie Hopkins. Its there not even on the archive. 

​The student must become the master. Wax on, whacks off!

Guest Fatty

​Ah but 'nasty' is subjectfully conceptive as in that  I find Marmite nasty whereas many other's don't

Isn't this cunts corner you twat, what's the point in posting someone who isn't a cunt? Dick head.