CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Load cunts in restaurants

camberwell gypsy

Just spent an evening with some friends at a posh French restaurant in the locality. Few minutes after we got there a foursome turned up and sat behind us. This woman had probably the loudest fucking voice I've ever heard. Jesus christ, she did not stop talking even when she had a gob full of rabbit stew (I knew this because she informed the rest of the place when she was placing her order). Now you would have thought that her partner/husband would have said to her at some point in their relationship "Listen love, turn the volume down because not only are you making yourself look a plum, you're also making me look a right cunt and no mistake", but obviously not as he tried to out do her on the volume front as well.  I found out about everything from the problems she had shopping in Bromley today to how her mate in the office has fat ankles. It wouldn't surprise me if she has ADHD and a mild form of tourettes as her language made Danny Dyer sound like a presbyterian priest.

Now I can understand everyone gets a bit loud at times but not for a full 2 fucking hours. Any other CC'ers have to suffer loud mouth twats in their time?

Those bellowers are even more annoying behaving in this fashion when abroad. They are also a lot fucking louder too. Most likely to compensate for the loss of hearing and general comprehension due to alcohol.  Thick as shit cunts.

​I've been trapped with a few of these cunts on 'planes over the years. There's nothing like listening to some dumb fucking slag without a scintilla of self-awareness giving it large at full volume to an even dumber audience of oohing-and-aahing cunts about how clever little baby Brandon is at eating chicken nuggets, or her new fucking conservatory that the last benefits cheque paid for, and knowing you're trapped in there for another 10 fucking hours with them.

No wonder that German cunt flew into the fucking mountain!

• Like 2

Guest nobgobbler

Old folk are cunts for it. I used to think it was because they're going deaf, but having met a few deaf and plenty of hard of hearing people that don't shout I now just think they are loud mouthed cunts who have been so all their lives. After all, why would they change just because they are now dodging coffins? If I experience loud cunts in a restaurant it puts me off going back there again. My worst experience though was in hospital after a major op. I came round to a bunch of loud gobshite visitors (not mine) banging on about how difficult it was to find a parking space and other equally insignificant bollocks, I thought, fucking hell, we're sick and dying in here, fuck off you cunts. 

​I've been trapped with a few of these cunts on 'planes over the years. There's nothing like listening to some dumb fucking slag without a scintilla of self-awareness giving it large at full volume to an even dumber audience of oohing-and-aahing cunts about how clever little baby Brandon is at eating chicken nuggets, or her new fucking conservatory that the last benefits cheque paid for, and knowing you're trapped in there for another 10 fucking hours with them.

No wonder that German cunt flew into the fucking mountain!

And he was in the cockpit!

Guest DingTheRioja

Mrs D and I were in a nice little restaurant in Canterbury, on the way back from a little trip to Brittany, hardly anyone else in, and the waitress put us on a nice table at a reasonable distance from the other punters,... then in comes 2 fucking students... 1 tiny little chinese girl, kinda cute and very quiet, or rather I assumed she was quiet because the fat fucking slapper who came in with her never shut up at 100 mph and Vol.10 for 30 fucking whole fucking minutes, and the dozy fucking polski waitress put here RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO US....

Just like the munter you mention, there wasn't more than 0.7 seconds of airspace between anything she said for the whole time, never waited for an answer to the questions she asked her "new friend" or the waitress, or even eating... don't know quite how she managed it but she put away 3 courses, half a pint of orange juice and a bottle of poncy fizzy cunt stuff without pause... must be on the guiness record books...

Oh and guess what.. she was a fucking yank... but of mixed parentage from about 6 races if I recall correctly... and had lived everywhere in the world, and i mean everywhere...

Next customer that came in was one of the posh mums from the school with her teenage kids... fucking hell he was a accident of too much money and access to a plastic surgeon... could have easily stuck a picture of her on the other thread... proper car crash one... I nearly spat out a whole mouthful of food  laughing and she was staring right at me... oops...

Mrs D and I were in a nice little restaurant in Canterbury, on the way back from a little trip to Brittany, hardly anyone else in, and the waitress put us on a nice table at a reasonable distance from the other punters,... then in comes 2 fucking students... 1 tiny little chinese girl, kinda cute and very quiet, or rather I assumed she was quiet because the fat fucking slapper who came in with her never shut up at 100 mph and Vol.10 for 30 fucking whole fucking minutes, and the dozy fucking polski waitress put here RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO US....

Just like the munter you mention, there wasn't more than 0.7 seconds of airspace between anything she said for the whole time, never waited for an answer to the questions she asked her "new friend" or the waitress, or even eating... don't know quite how she managed it but she put away 3 courses, half a pint of orange juice and a bottle of poncy fizzy cunt stuff without pause... must be on the guiness record books...

Oh and guess what.. she was a fucking yank... but of mixed parentage from about 6 races if I recall correctly... and had lived everywhere in the world, and i mean everywhere...

Next customer that came in was one of the posh mums from the school with her teenage kids... fucking hell he was a accident of too much money and access to a plastic surgeon... could have easily stuck a picture of her on the other thread... proper car crash one... I nearly spat out a whole mouthful of food  laughing and she was staring right at me... oops...

​I know too many gobshites like her. Its as if they cannot wait for you to finish what you are saying before they open their cakeholes and spew forth the banal shit that they wish to impart. They simply don't give a hoot what we have to say as they honestly believe that what they have to say is so fucking important. I hate them

Had one the other night

Small child, two tables down, conducting her conversation (well, monologue) at Krakatoa volumes.The parents, clearly labouring under the misapprehension that Pixie Frou-Frou's stream of consciousness should not be interrupted (lest this disturb her finely tempered modality), blithely ignore the junior Motorhead gig they have spawned, in favour of slinging down the Chiraz as fast as possible.

Maybe this is the only way they can deal with it.

So Missy Afterburners gets to do her stuff for the next hour solid, whilst Jiggs gets pants-pissingly angrier by the second, before, using every ounce of restraint you could imagine this side of a Brony S&M dungeon, eventually aske the parents if they could ask Foghorn Child to take it down from 'eleven' and stop addressing Australia (sans telephone).

Of course, I got the bovine looks of incomprehension you would expect, but thankfully her food had arrived so I got some r n' r whilst she chowed down on her slop, thank God.

Edited by Jiggerycock

Had one the other night

Small child, two tables down, conducting her conversation (well, monologue) at Krakatoa volumes.The parents, clearly labouring under the misapprehension that Pixie Frou-Frou's stream of consciousness should not be interrupted (lest this disturb her finely tempered modality), blithely ignore the junior Motorhead gig they have spawned, in favour of slinging down the Chiraz as fast as possible.

Maybe this is the only way they can deal with it.

So Missy Afterburners gets to do her stuff for the next hour solid, whilst Jiggs gets pants-passingly angrier by the second, before, using every ounce of restraint you could imagine this side of a Brony S&M dungeon, eventually aske the parents if they could ask Foghorn Child to take it down from 'eleven' and stop addressing Australia (sans telephone).

Of course, I got the bovine looks of incomprehension you would expect, but thankfully her food had arrived so I got some r n' r whilst she chowed down on her slop, thank God.

​New age parenting, these wankers think that everyone else around them is a fascinated with their offspring as they are. I believe children should be seen and not heard in restaurants, cinemas and anyplace else adults go to get away from screaming brats. 

Guest MikeD

The worst one for me is when as soon as you get near the parents start talking to the kids as though they're fucking deaf. 'YES, OKAY. WE'LL GET SOMETHING FOR TEA NOW THEN GO AND SEE DADDY. They might as well have a sign round their necks saying 'WE'VE GOT KIDS, THEY'RE OURS.' Yes, we know it's your kid, we didn't think you stole the little bastard!! 

Guest nobgobbler

The worst one for me is when as soon as you get near the parents start talking to the kids as though they're fucking deaf. 'YES, OKAY. WE'LL GET SOMETHING FOR TEA NOW THEN GO AND SEE DADDY. They might as well have a sign round their necks saying 'WE'VE GOT KIDS, THEY'RE OURS.' Yes, we know it's your kid, we didn't think you stole the little bastard!! 

​They're boasting because they have actually got a Daddy. They don't say when the kids last saw him though.