CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul O'Grady

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Good shout, ultra white bleached teeth, botox forehead and fake tan, wannabe yank and total cunt 

​It's funny when he interviews someone, you can see it written all over their face, 'fuck off you arse-licking bastard.'

​It's funny when he interviews someone, you can see it written all over their face, 'fuck off you arse-licking bastard.'

Everyone he has ever meet was brilliant and lovely, cunt makes out the Hollywood set are his mates, you can imagine every one avoiding him like the clap when he does the showbiz rounds. 

Guest MikeD

That chav gives me a chubby, something about her cheapness does it for me.

​Wouldn't you get locked for interfering with a window-licker though?

Guest MikeD

Christine fucking Bleakley,horse toothed irish shit-for brains cackling fuck stick

​Hasn't she married some footballer? Shows the extent of her ambition.

​Hasn't she married some footballer? Shows the extent of her ambition.

​Fat Frank Lampard,its time the pair of cunts jumped on a Virgin flight and fucked off to America where the cunts deserve each other,oh and he could take Beckham and his pouty stick insect spunk monkey with him.

Guest MikeD

The Beckhams. Holy fuck, where do we start?

If those pair of cardboard cut-out bastards don't wake up every day thinking to themselves, 'how the fuck did we mange this' then they fucking should.

Two of the luckiest cunts ever to draw breath.

Guest MikeD

Keith Allen. Another middle class prick who tries to pass himself off as a working class cockney geezer.

​And that talentless, monotone 'singer' cunt of a daughter has been piggy-backing on his fame since she fucking started.

The list of cunts that are only on telly cos of the amount of cocks they sucked is endless........Kate Garroway,Amanda Holden,Anthea Turner,Anthony Cotton,Alan Carr,Melissa Messenger,Dale Winton,Susannah Reid,Eddie Izzard,Katy Hopkins et al,Lets be honest it all started with the nonce generation,Monkhouse,Green,Dodd,Grayson and the biggest cum bucket of 'em all,Cilla cunting Black,how could such a screeching,tuneless,scouse,goofy ginger cunt get so many TV gigs?,helmet munching thats how.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

The list of cunts that are only on telly cos of the amount of cocks they sucked is endless........Kate Garroway,Amanda Holden,Anthea Turner,Anthony Cotton,Alan Carr,Melissa Messenger,Dale Winton,Susannah Reid,Eddie Izzard,Katy Hopkins et al,Lets be honest it all started with the nonce generation,Monkhouse,Green,Dodd,Grayson and the biggest cum bucket of 'em all,Cilla cunting Black,how could such a screeching,tuneless,scouse,goofy ginger cunt get so many TV gigs?,helmet munching thats how.

​Spot on. If it was down to talent the schedules would be pretty fucking empty. Cock-sucking and leftie, box-ticking fucking wank, that's the way it goes.

Guest deebom

Ogrady is indeed a cunt. I was unfortunate enough to be watching the fucking Baftas the other night. Bunch of useless luvvies clapping each other on the back and saying how marvelous they are. Anyway, that cunt Graham Norton was presenting it and I was saying to MsBom what a useless cunt he is. Completely interchangeable with any other other TV bender, would anyone notice if it was Julian Clary, Alan Carr or any of the others? They are all fucking identical. 'Fnar Fnar, nudge nudge, wink wink "Oooh willy." Snigger snigger. Their entire repertoire consists of the kinds of joke that 6 year old schoolboys find hilarious... Now I think of it, maybe that's their game...

And then, the cunt Norton won a fucking award of some sort, don't know what for though. Probably sucking Esther Rantzens cock or something.

I have a friend who works at a tv studio, the scouse one has the biggest entourage out of anyone who has ever visited and insists that the green room is decked out in all the ridiculous shit she wants including enough champagne for her and her entourage. No one is aloud to speak to the "star", and she swans around thinking she is the business, "I knew the beetles", so fucking what.

I have a friend who works at a tv studio, the scouse one has the biggest entourage out of anyone who has ever visited and insists that the green room is decked out in all the ridiculous shit she wants including enough champagne for her and her entourage. No one is aloud to speak to the "star", and she swans around thinking she is the business, "I knew the beetles", so fucking what.

​it's generally the case that the "national treasure..lovely lad..one of us..etc.,etc." [inserts name] types are complete up themself twats in real life.

Keith Allen. Another middle class prick who tries to pass himself off as a working class cockney geezer.

I hate that cunt, but not as much as I hate his fucking daughter. Whenever I hear one of her fucking mockney "songs" I want to skewer my fucking eardrums.

• Like 1

May I add for your consideration, Mr Russell Grant. A nasty, podgy little cunt whose only talent is ripping off the gullible with his fucking mumbo-jumbo astrology bollocks. We ought to skin the fat fucker and roll him in salt.

I wonder if he'd see that in his stars

Edited by camberwell gypsy

May I add for your consideration, Mr Russell Grant. A nasty, podgy little cunt whose only talent is ripping off the gullible with his fucking mumbo-jumbo astrology bollocks. We ought to skin the fat fucker and roll him in salt.

​That would only preserve the cunt. Caustic soda, please.