CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kevin Pietersen

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

Cricketing cunt who seems to think the world revolves around him.

Got to feel sorry for these millionaires who have their feelings hurt, don't know how the fuck they manage.

Kevin Pietersen.

First off, forget the 350. It was against Leicestershire, who have gone two years without winning a County Championship match and re-define 'piss-poor'.

Of more relevance is the admission so early in his tenure by Andrew Strauss this is going to be business as usual and we are going to stick with a process..... a system that, whilst not fit for purpose, is easily managed. No attempt will be made to accommodate and manage game changing talent.

See every English Rugby, Football and Cricket team ever.

How many caps did Stan Bowles, Stuart Barnes and Matt Le Tissier get?

How many did Emile Heskey, Rob Andrew and Jonathan Trott?

The biggest cunt of all this is Piers Morgan's self-declaration as Pietersen's social media apologist.
  • Like 2

My plumber says (because I know fuck all about cricket) that "England will be muellered by the aussies this summer because we still stick with useless cunts like Cook who is so shit that he took fucking ages to score 100 against a shit, boring West Indies side".  I dont know why my plumber comes out with these pearls of wisdom all the time. He was only here to fit a new motor on my power shower.

Kevin Pietersen.

First off, forget the 350. It was against Leicestershire, who have gone two years without winning a County Championship match and re-define 'piss-poor'.

Of more relevance is the admission so early in his tenure by Andrew Strauss this is going to be business as usual and we are going to stick with a process..... a system that, whilst not fit for purpose, is easily managed. No attempt will be made to accommodate and manage game changing talent.

See every English Rugby, Football and Cricket team ever.

How many caps did Stan Bowles, Stuart Barnes and Matt Le Tissier get?

How many did Emile Heskey, Rob Andrew and Jonathan Trott?

The biggest cunt of all this is Piers Morgan's self-declaration as Pietersen's social media apologist.

To the list of overplayed dross jiggery, I think we can safely add john barnes. One great goal seemed to guarantee a permanent place regardless of how shit he actually was. And the overlooking of matt le tiss was bordering on criminal.

• Like 1

To the list of overplayed dross jiggery, I think we can safely add john barnes. One great goal seemed to guarantee a permanent place regardless of how shit he actually was. And the overlooking of matt le tiss was bordering on criminal.

​Yes but my point was about the instinctive 'flinch' by the management of English National sports teams managers when confronted with having to deal with maverick talent. We are so rigid, unimaginative and workaday. We turn up, full of grim, determined 'John Terry's (and his rugby / cricket clones) shake our fists and 'put our bodies on the line' bore the pants off everyone and add another four more years of 'hurt' to the Baddiel and Skinner song. Rinse. Repeat. Expect something different

It's the reason why we win one prestigious international sporting competition once every 50 years.

I sometimes think Management would be happy to put a team of Easter Island statues out there.

Edited by Jiggerycock

​Yes but my point was about the instinctive 'flinch' by the management of English National sports teams managers when confronted with having to deal with maverick talent. We are so rigid, unimaginative and workaday. We turn up, full of grim, determined 'John Terry's (and his rugby / cricket clones) shake our fists and 'put our bodies on the line' bore the pants off everyone and add another four more years of 'hurt' to the Baddiel and Skinner song. Rinse. Repeat. Expect something different

It's the reason why we win one prestigious international sporting competition once every 50 years.

I sometimes think Management would be happy to put a team of Easter Island statues out there.

Yep, and I was agreeing with you. John barnes was fucking useless, but was played remorselessly more or less until he retired. Matt le tissier was ignored by a succession of england managers despite being arguably the most gifted player in the country. ffs, he kept saints in the top flight almost single handedly for at least 4 seasons, and that took some doing.

Guest Fatty

​Neither's Le Tissier, come to think of it, the tax dodging, big-nosed, supremely-talented cunt.

​You make a good point, but Jersey is slightly closer than South fucking Africa, besides they all smell like baboons

Pietersen was out here last summer playing domestic T20 for the Melbourne Stars. Yeah, he was ok, but not a stand out. And my mates kid wanted his autograph after the match and the arrogant fucking Boer went deaf all the sudden.

We had to listen to his fucking awful hybrid accent flogging Mercedes as well. Cunt.

Speaking of cunts, you blokes need to lift your game. You invented the game, the best game in the world, in my simple Antipodean view anyway. You blokes are the custodians of the game. Start playing like it, for fucks sake.

I  genuinely believe this is a decision that has come from Cook.

I suspect that he's said that he refuses to have him in the side while he is captain.

Think about Cook's "clearing the air" session with Jonathan Agnew after Agnew had been complimentary about KP following the World Cup commentary stint.

Clearly, it's not just the minor beef at Sydney, but the book, and then the Telegraph column and the tweets. KP has made it very clear what he thinks of Cook as a captain, and it's almost certain that precious little Alastair wont have him in the side. Some may see this as divisive, others might see it as the sailor on the Titanic shouting about a big bloody iceberg whilst the Captain and Second-In-Command were going 'Full steam ahead - we're off to the promised land!'

Why else offer the One Day role, away from Cook? (No 'lack of trust' between Strauss and Pietersen in offering him THAT role was there?) How else could you veto selection of a player before the new coach has been selected. How can Strauss, on one hand, say that he's going to be hands off, whilst being so hands on on this single matter.

It's all about protecting the awful awful captaincy of Cook, a man who should never have been given the job.

I'm no expert, but it seems self-defeating to exclude your best player from a sporting contest that the opposition obviously fear and respect on the field because they might be a bit of a cunt in the dressing room. It's professional sport, not some toffy gentleman's club.

I think it's a combination of issues in pietersens case though? Isn't he south african as well as a cunt? My impression is that the dressing room stuff is just another problem to add to the list. Fuck him anyway, I fucking hate cricket.

I'm no expert, but it seems self-defeating to exclude your best player from a sporting contest that the opposition obviously fear and respect on the field because they might be a bit of a cunt in the dressing room. It's professional sport, not some toffy gentleman's club.

​See also "Roy Keane, 2002 World Cup".