CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Reduced Aisle Chavs In Supermarkets

Ape™️

​Hello Frank. Before the serious arselicking and cocksucking begins can i just say.......go and hang yourself you wanker.

That's no way to greet an old comrade... minkey. Your £30 Chinese wizard really put paid to my mockery of the weak. Bully. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cuntcrapper

Reminds me of the 1 time I cleared out my garage and 'done' a boot fair. As you are unloading your worthless pile , human cockroach are going through your boxes before you have finished unloading. Although it's only shit that would have ended up in the dump you do become overly protective of your crap and overly aggressive, probably due to the early start with combined hangover 

Yes when I moved I took a number of boxes of crap to the local council 're-cycling' site. The cunts were like a flock of fucking seagulls jumping in the containers seeing what I'd just 'hawked' up. You could imagine what their 'homes' looked like, adorned with shite hole crap and 3cwt TV's in every corner.

Guest Bill Stickers

Yes when I moved I took a number of boxes of crap to the local council 're-cycling' site. The cunts were like a flock of fucking seagulls jumping in the containers seeing what I'd just 'hawked' up. You could imagine what their 'homes' looked like, adorned with shite hole crap and 3cwt TV's in every corner.

Where do you think "Power Sellers" on eBay come from? Lace it all with arsenic next time.

Fuck me. I shudder to imagine an encounter between a bargain scavenging serf and a cerebrally challenged till monkey. A clash of such epic cuntitude, that surely the space time continuum would be torn asunder due to the outpouring of utter fucking idiocy this meeting would produce.

• Like 1