CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Reduced Aisle Chavs In Supermarkets

Ape™️

I've just been to Tesco to collect some cooking ingredients for my daughter, and was horrified by a large group of chav scum swarming round a store employee, as he marked down various items that were at their sell by date. The ritual must occur as a specific time as there is no way such a high concentration of scum would be gathered there by accident. They were almost fighting overs some of the items being reduced, despite being seafood and therefore food poisoning waiting to happen. Fucking cunts, the lot of them.

I've just been to Tesco to collect some cooking ingredients for my daughter, and was horrified by a large group of chav scum swarming round a store employee, as he marked down various items that were at their sell by date. The ritual must occur as a specific time as there is no way such a high concentration of scum would be gathered there by accident. They were almost fighting overs some of the items being reduced, despite being seafood and therefore food poisoning waiting to happen. Fucking cunts, the lot of them.

​Without those discount parapets Punkape would starve.

Reminds me of the 1 time I cleared out my garage and 'done' a boot fair. As you are unloading your worthless pile , human cockroach are going through your boxes before you have finished unloading. Although it's only shit that would have ended up in the dump you do become overly protective of your crap and overly aggressive, probably due to the early start with combined hangover 

I'm on my I phone. Does it have an address ? Who cares !

Do you work in Tescos?

Do you actually work? If you look in the Yorkshire Pies thread in the guest lounge, you'll see that Admin seems to believe you've been using an IP that another one of the trolls is using.

Do you actually work? If you look in the Yorkshire Pies thread in the guest lounge, you'll see that Admin seems to believe you've been using an IP that another one of the trolls is using.

​It actually belongs to another punter, not Punkape, according to my calculations. Lets say I'm surprised he, that is, "Uncle Sam" thinks he's American........

Thank you Mrs Roops.

I've always been who I am.......with a very nice private income and land in Cheshire.

​No you are not. These are the eleven posts from an IP address. Someone using the name "Frank" posted with the IP tonight. I have not copied the IP for obvious reasons. Get your act together.

Topic Author Date
Yorkshire pie84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Guest05/14/2015 10:17 PM
Yorkshire pie84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Guest05/14/2015 10:01 PM
Yorkshire pie84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Guest05/14/2015 9:54 PM
Those Cunts At Golf Tournaments Who Shout "Get In The Hole" After Every Stroke Just To Get Their Wank Voices On The Tellyphoto-thumb-417.jpg Punkape05/04/2015 9:43 PM
The British Empirephoto-thumb-417.jpg Punkape04/03/2015 11:02 PM
Having an affair. Is it a cunt?photo-thumb-417.jpg Punkape01/30/2015 4:14 PM
Women who abort their foetus.photo-thumb-417.jpg Punkape01/30/2015 4:06 PM
Tom Jonesphoto-thumb-89.jpg ducunti10/16/2014 4:22 PM
Cunt word association game.photo-thumb-89.jpg ducunti10/16/2014 4:17 PM
Janet Street Porter84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Guest09/26/2014 4:02 PM
Cunts Corner's Cunts...84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default Guest09/26/2014 2:01 PM

I'm not in a position from a technology point of view to know what on earth you are going on about.

i suggest you speak to Mrs Roops or get some new software..

​IP addresses are recycled, so yes there is always a chance, albeit remote, that two users on this site will, at different times, have used the same IP address. At the very least you posted using the name "Frank" in the guest lounge this evening, or you are "Frank".

On an i phone, maybe, but via a home wireless network provided by sky. NOT in Cheshire either.

I have seen my IP address used some 6 months ago by another poster on here. So it can happen when using mobile. But within days the same IP turns up again from a different user, extremely unlikely. The large volume of IP addresses you have posted from also gives an insight you know a lot about IT. Have a break for a few days.

Edited by Admin

On an i phone, maybe, but via a home wireless network provided by sky. NOT in Cheshire either.

I have seen my IP address used some 6 months ago by another poster on here. So it can happen when using mobile. But within days the same IP turns up again from a different user, extremely unlikely. The large volume of IP addresses you have posted from also gives an insight you know a lot about IT. Have a break for a few days.

Where are the posts from if not cheshire ?, put us all out of our misery, my money is number 8 benefit street, next door to white dee.

I'd have thought it near impossible to be sure about that nowadays. I move about a lot in my line of work, and usually have gaps during the day when its not worth dragging home, so I'll pop into a pub or café to kill half an hour. Most places have wifi, which presumably all have their own ip's. 

Guest judgetwi

Where are the posts from if not cheshire ?, put us all out of our misery, my moneyarrow-10x10.png is on Essex 

​Not much loyalty among the saddos is there Mr. Pinhead? How's tricks?.........or shouldn't i ask?

​Not much loyalty among the saddos is there Mr. Pinhead? How's tricks?.........or shouldn't i ask?

Good morning judge , how are you ? , still full of self loathing I bet. Take a day off, you will feel better for it and so will every poor sod that actually has to interact with you in the real world.