CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

British cunts abroad

camberwell gypsy

Sitting on the beach earlier minding my own business, when I got a bit hot. So I donned my extra large Castleford Tigers rugby shirt which doubles as a beach dress. All of a sudden this bloke runs from the bar zigzags his way over to me and looks at my shirt. Then in a brummy accent says "Oh sorray! Oi thought that was a Wolves shirt! Oim a Villa fan and we hate Wolves ya know". So true to the Cunts corner I told him that football's for irons and piss off before I cried rape.

It didn't end there as when walking back to the villa I run a gauntlet of silver tongued Galahads who told me what they thought as well. And its supposed to be the nicer part of the Island. Hate to think what the bad side's like

Guest DingTheRioja

make sure your arse is hanging out, get yer nips pointing like coathangers, and ask the blokes if their wives want a proper good fucking, cos your only too happy to oblige since they've got no dick and you've got more balls than all of them put together...

...or something..

You have to hand it to the UK, when it comes to Neanderthal, half-wit cunts abroad we're top of the fucking tree.

​Football shirts a plenty,women with more tattoos than a drunken sailor. The all inclusive curse, sit at the bar from opening to closing, why bother with the 5k expense of a holiday to far away places when all you see is the bar area, i will have a pint and not in a fucking plastic, half pint cup gringo. Also if you drink enough you can forget you are responsible for your own children, they in turn can turn feral and annoy other holiday makers, perfect 2 weeks that you wont remember at all. 

Guest MikeD

​Football shirts a plenty, all inclusive, sit at the bar from opening to closing, why bother with the 5k expense of a holiday to far away places when all you see is the bar area, i will have a pint and not in a girly, plastic, half pint cup gringo. 

​Exactly, go to the expense and hassle of going abroad then go there and do exactly what they do at home, retarded cunts.

And the first thing they do when they land is look for a British pub and somewhere to get some fucking fish and chips.

Or an Irish pub, don't get me started on those bastards.

​Exactly, go to the expense and hassle of going abroad then go there and do exactly what they do at home, retarded cunts.

And the first thing they do when they land is look for a British pub and somewhere to get some fucking fish and chips.

Or an Irish pub, don't get me started on those bastards.

​bingo anyone?

Guest MikeD

Someone I worked with's priority when booking a holiday was where could he buy his favourite paper and to find a pub with Sky sports to watch the football.

And shock fucking horror, it was always Spain he went to, the dull bastard.

Guest MikeD

a handy hint we found as brits abroad is to brush up on your german language skills and prepare to be pleasantly surprised at the superior service,attention and respect you receive !

​'Ze vomen and children vill take a shower, leave your jewellery at ze door.'

They don't like that, miserable cunts.

​Football shirts a plenty,women with more tattoos than a drunken sailor. The all inclusive curse, sit at the bar from opening to closing, why bother with the 5k expense of a holiday to far away places when all you see is the bar area, i will have a pint and not in a fucking plastic, half pint cup gringo. Also if you drink enough you can forget you are responsible for your own children, they in turn can turn feral and annoy other holiday makers, perfect 2 weeks that you wont remember at all. 

​Or for that really top-drawer, 'my countrymen, my fucking countrymen' experience.....

Ever seen those swimmg pools that have a bar in one corner where you can swim up to the counter and place an order, never having to actually get out of the pool?

I was in Egypt last year and a - what's the collective noun for a bunch of pissed-up, brick-thick, tattoed Porcine Englanders? A 'phlegm maybe? Anyway, these top-of-the-foodchain Einsteins were necking stubbies from breakfast 'til dinner, without ever leaving their (underwater) chairs at the poolside bar. Contemplating when they might go for a slash, one of the group confirmed they 'just pissed in the pool - and a couple of the lads shat themselves too!'

Close your eyes and it could have been Noel Coward at Raffles.....

Guest Snatch

Also if you drink enough you can forget you are responsible for your own children, they in turn can turn feral and annoy other holiday makers, perfect 2 weeks that you wont remember at all. 

​Or they could go missing,then you would have to get everyone to give you money to help look for them and sue any fucker that says anything against you.

​Or they could go missing,then you would have to get everyone to give you money to help look for them and sue any fucker that says anything against you.

Blimey snatch , you will be asking why she refused a lie detector next and answered no comment during police interviews. 

Guest Snatch

I went to Spain once.

Spent a week there and saw some fat cunt on the beach,wearing Union Jack shorts,big fuck off beer belly with beer in hand yelling across the beach to his mate to "come have a beer you wanker". I'm sure the young kids around were dead impressed with the fat cunt.

Wandered into a pub with English cunts wearing English football shirts and watching English football on the TV.

Needless to say I turned straight round and walked out.

Football is for poofs,Irons and any cunt living in Spain.

Guest Snatch

Blimey snatch , you will be asking why she refused a lie detector next and answered no comment during police interviews. 

​As if I would Eddie. She is an upstanding citizen don't you know.

​As if I would Eddie. She is an upstanding citizen don't you know.

Of course she is , that's why I was disappointed to read some cunt had a theory that the kid fell down the outside steps (police dogs indicated blood) hit her head and the adults panicked and covered it up due to the kid being unsupervised. So what if the cadaver dogs identified points in the villa and the boot of the hire car, I won't hear a word against them. 

You mean those 2 dogs that have solved over 200 cases between them?

What the fuck do they know?

Exactly snatch old bean, and anyone would 'no comment' at least 10 times when answering police about your missing child, it's just a natural response.