CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Excessive Phone Ringers

Ape™️

So, you've called Bobs 'phone extension, the phone that's on his desk, literally two feet from where he sits, and after five rings he hasn't picked up. You would hope that this situation would cause the caller to conclude that Bob is either not there, or has no intention of answering the call, and that either way the call attempt should be ended. However, some cunts that call the 'phones at work feel it's best to just keep ringing and ringing, sometimes for several minutes, until someone gets fucked off with the noise and picks up the call to Bob remotely from their desk. They answer the call by saying "hello, Bobs 'phone" and are immediately asked "is Bob there?" No, clearly he fucking isn't, you thick twat.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

On the railway there are two types of ringing tone, (an old fashioned BT type tone which means the call is internal and a single american style tone which means the call is external) the standard procedure when the phone rings and the call is internal is to either sit there looking at the phone or if there is someone with you to discuss who might be ringing. Eventually the phone will stop ringing for a minute or two and then start ringing again and you then repeat the process over again. after several times the ringing will stop and about 5 minutes later whoever was ringing will walk into the office and say "I've been trying to call you for ages, but got no reply!", to which you reply "Oh, I was wondering who was ringing?".

Guest Bill Stickers

Worse are people who are absolutely unable to hang up the phone in a prompt fashion.

"So, eeer, I'll call you tomorrow, and eeerrrr, we can meet up and, eeeerrrr, tomorrow we can have a chat about it errrrr, once we've met up, errrrr, I'll just give you a buzz tomorrow to confirm alright, and errrrr, yeah, as I say, we can, eeerrrrr, meet up after we've, eeeerrr, had  chat tomorrow."

FUCK OFF YOU CUNT.

Letting it ring is the lesser of two evils, the unspeakable alternative being to activate your voicemail. My fucking phone flashes an orange light when there's voicemail that makes the Eddystone lighthouse look puny by comparison.

Guest nobgobbler

That's why they invented the ringer on/off button, but it doesn't always work. I remember years ago Mr Gobbie (before he was Mr Gobbie) letting himself into my house and applying copious amounts of superglue to my phone so I couldn't turn the ringer off. Telephone pests are cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

its the cunts on the mobile phones, at 4am, pissed as a cunt, on the road outside my fucking house FUCKING SHOUTING LIKE ITS A FUCKING MEGAPHONE... CUNT!!