CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Support Felipe's Box of Flids (Reprise)

Guest JackoTC

1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

You've no idea how much better that makes me feel. I'm sure the others will understand when I say I want to be just like you.

I was thinking about the cold green deep end of the pond. Then I thought fuck it, and I'm now having croque madame.

Jacko, you and frank sound stressed, light a few candles around the bath , and put on one of Frank's shit french records. Have a long soak, when the water cools down , instantly heat it by dropping an electric fire into the deep end, instant bliss for everyone.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind all that shit, what's going on with you and Westy? He's tapping his fucking "like" button furiously at any and every piece of shit that you deposit on the site. It stinks of sycophancy and I don't like it one bit.

I did have a word with him after noticing some movement outside amongst the hedgerows. 

It's not so much about him 'liking' my good work. He's simply displaying his disapproval of the rest of you lifeless fucking creeps.. (not you Jackie).

I am surprised at the relatively low percentage of 'likes' on my account. I would guess that most of you refrain for reasons of inferiority. I am the best you've got. 

6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I was in Luton. It was seat of your pants stuff and touch and go whether I'd make it. Thankfully I was one of the lucky ones, although it was a close call. I still suffer with survivors guilt whenever I see an asian.

Edited by Decimus
stupid cunt fucking site.

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

May I suggest a nice cold glass of cheap poundland bleach with your croque madame sir.....its the ideal accompaniment when feeling a little jaded.

You see Jacko, this is what it will feel like to be Fwank.ish....everyone laughing at you whilst you think they are laughing with you....repent I say repent and give up these foolish thoughts. 

Don't waste your breath luke, they revel in being the objects of our disdain, it makes them feel big and important, something that they most certainty aren't in their real lives. Just be thankful that the likes of us will never be reduced to their status of being a pair of sad middle aged paupers masquerading as kings on a website that knows better and laughs at them at every given opportunity.     

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

You forgot to add XXXX.

Kiss arse wanker.

Please, not you too Snatch. Being abused by the plebs I can just deal with, but not from you.........one of the mediocre ones.  

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. About the tool bit, anyway. Westy bores the fucking pants off of me. He's a wanker.

That's harsh on Westy. He's a good lad. and don't edit my posts in quotes you fuck.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Agentpeanut said:

Don't waste your breath luke, they revel in being the objects of our disdain, it makes them feel big and important, something that they most certainty aren't in their real lives. Just be thankful that the likes of us will never be reduced to their status of being a pair of sad middle aged paupers masquerading as kings on a website that knows better and laughs at them at every given opportunity.   

Thanks Peehole. That made me feel big and important.

6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

That's harsh on Westy. He's a good lad. and don't edit my posts in quotes you fuck.

A genuine mistake, Jackers. Fucking Proper is supposed to be looking into all the shenanigans involving the inability to delete posts and the fact my fucking quote function is getting jumpy. As of yet, he's proving utterly fucking useless. I suspect that you don't give a fuck though, and quite rightly so.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

its all going to end in tears for you Jacko..........the forces of goodcunt and the forces of wankcunt are picking sides and separating into factions.....your list of allies is looking decidedly weak and your siding with Fwank may have been tactically fatal ,compounded with the sycophancy recently displayed....well there is just no going back....there's Westcunty but no real help there. 

As I see it you have two choices.....Kill Yourself or even better Kill Fwank. 

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

its all going to end in tears for you Jacko..........the forces of goodcunt and the forces of wankcunt are picking sides and separating into factions.....your list of allies is looking deciding weak and your siding with Fwank may have been tactically fatal ,compounded with the sycophancy recently displayed....well there is just no going back....there's Westcunty but no real help there.

As I see it you have two choices.....Kill Yourself or even better Kill Fwank.

I suspect your spot on there. I'll come a cropper in the end. However, I'm nothing if not loyal. To turn back now would show a distinct lack of moral fibre. Now please fuck off. I'm trying to make Yorkshire puds.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, JackoTC said:

I suspect your spot on there. I'll come a cropper in the end. However, I'm nothing if not loyal. To turn back now would show a distinct lack of moral fibre. Now please fuck off. I'm trying to make Yorkshire puds.

well make sure you use an extra egg yolk.....the batter is crisper and a better colour.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

its all going to end in tears for you Jacko..........the forces of goodcunt and the forces of wankcunt are picking sides and separating into factions.....your list of allies is looking decidedly weak and your siding with Fwank may have been tactically fatal ,compounded with the sycophancy recently displayed....well there is just no going back....there's Westcunty but no real help there.     

Westcunty, or Westeros?

Winter is coming.

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

well make sure you use an extra egg yolk.....the batter is crisper and a better colour.

613 posts Luke, and this is your only worthwhile one to date. Thank you - worked out very well.

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Perhaps Agent Peehole will start a recipe club to go with his fucking book club.

On 06/12/2015, 14:24:45, JackoTC said:

Please, not you too Snatch. Being abused by the plebs I can just deal with, but not from you.........one of the mediocre ones.  

Come on Jacko,sort yourself out you cunt. Your turning out like Frank.