CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dog owners who feed their hounds ridiculous food

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Someone I know cooks their dog liver and rice every evening. They actually fry the liver in a pan with oil, boil the rice, put it all in a bowl, and feed it to the mutt piping hot, like it's dining in Le fucking Manoir or something. I reckon about 3 billion people in this world probably eat worse meals every evening.

Similarly, my old man got asked by the neighbour to feed her dog once. She told him it only ate "premium mince meat", which was stocked up in her fridge. Needless to say, my dad bought the mince round and we banged it in a few spag bols and lasagna, and gave the poodle a stick of Asda smart price chubb. It turned its nose up at it for about 6 hours, but ended up gobbling the sausage down like PunkApe in a bathhouse on a Saturday night.

Its the vegan who feed their dogs vegan food that I would slice.

They are idiots and their dogs won't thank them for it, but will probably survive on a balanced vegan diet and certainly on a vegetarian diet. Cats are another matter, they are pure carnivores and are their system is very poor at digesting vegetable protein. If you feed your cat on a meat-free diet for long it will become ill and probably die.

Guest nobgobbler

Someone I know cooks their dog liver and rice every evening. They actually fry the liver in a pan with oil, boil the rice, put it all in a bowl, and feed it to the mutt piping hot, like it's dining in Le fucking Manoir or something. I reckon about 3 billion people in this world probably eat worse meals every evening.

Similarly, my old man got asked by the neighbour to feed her dog once. She told him it only ate "premium mince meat", which was stocked up in her fridge. Needless to say, my dad bought the mince round and we banged it in a few spag bols and lasagna, and gave the poodle a stick of Asda smart price chubb. It turned its nose up at it for about 6 hours, but ended up gobbling the sausage down like PunkApe in a bathhouse on a Saturday night.

Its mince or minced meat Bill. Mincemeat is the stuff that goes in your mince pies at Christmas. 

Had someone bring in a staff they were looking after to work for a week.  We fed the little fucker raw eggs, tins of sardines, pot noodles, ketchup etc. without him knowing. Every morning he would come in going mental about how the dog had projectile shat all over the house. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Had someone bring in a staff they were looking after to work for a week.  We fed the little fucker raw eggs, tins of sardines, pot noodles, ketchup etc. without him knowing. Every morning he would come in going mental about how the dog had projectile shat all over the house. 

Just don't be in the van if it gets through a bit early...

Isn't this one about an uncle who is so muscle-bound from pointless days spent in the gym instead of working, yet whose bull mastiff still has a thicker neck.

Out of resentment and neck envy, he hits the dog repeatedly with a baseball bat - so the dog eats his niece to show him who's boss.

Edited by Jiggerycock

I know about these things because I've seen The Dog Whisperer. If your dogs want to eat you they definitely don't respect you as their pack leader.

:)

I wondered why our Rottweiler has its head permanently stuffed in women's sausage wallets. Much like me he doesn't respect them.

Guest yariman

I wondered why our Rottweiler has its head permanently stuffed in women's sausage wallets. Much like me he doesn't respect them.

Gurt, you have the bitter stench of rejection about you - a mixture of the rancid remnants of the one and only time you were allowed to clumsily finger fuck a member of the opposite sex, and the stale accumulation from the ejaculate of your angry, passionless, lonely wanking sessions

Edited by yariman
fucking phone

Gurt, you have the bitter stench of rejection about you - a mixture of the rancid remnants of the one and only time you were allowed to clumsily finger fuck a member of the opposite sex, and the stale accumulation from the ejaculate of your angry, passionless, lonely wanking sessions

I may well be less experienced than someone like yourself, I admit. But being the cum sponge in a phillipino brothel doesn't make you better than me...  I can't blow blood bubbles with my arsehole like you can and I have never had an 'un-lonely' wank. 

Edited by Gurt
fat fingers

Typical Guardian reader. Everything rectal including the prose.

You lost !  Lol.

Here it be, The Don Quixote of the corner. What have you been upto today, you fantasist cunt? Has Sancho Panza (your care in the community worker) been polishing your blade (sucking you off) in preparation for your battle with dragons (tribunal at Rhyl job centre for missing appointments due to being high on turps)?

Here it be, The Don Quixote of the corner. What have you been upto today, you fantasist cunt? Has Sancho Panza (your care in the community worker) been polishing your blade (sucking you off) in preparation for your battle with dragons (tribunal at Rhyl job centre for missing appointments due to being high on turps)?

Turps?....... The basis of an excellent fruit punch.

Guest yariman

Typical Guardian reader. Everything rectal including the prose.

You lost !  Lol.

You're right, you fucking cunt wipe,  I do lose to you - I lose the fucking will to live when I read your petty, inane, fucking drivel.

I wouldn't touch the Guardian,  even if it was as a makeshift glove to shove your face into dogshit, you ridiculous fucking moron.

Lol.