CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Remain and Clinton did not lose heavily, they lost slightly or in Clinton's case not at all in terms of total votes. Marine Le Pen says the hard right's time has come. Before you celebrate that maybe you should look at world history in the 1930s and early 1940s. That was the last time the hard right's time came.

Mrs Le Pen is an opportunist who has sold her own father down the river. I don't understand why people associate a referendum on EU membership and the election of a vain, syrup wearing, politically inept, thrice bankrupt crook as any form of movement.  They are very separate issues that have been decided by very different peoples. The only common denominator is that they were, to some, unexpected outcomes. Anyone who considers this some sort of hard or extreme right wing populist uprising really can't be taken seriously. Simplistic pigeon holing to suit their own political expediencies. No more or less opportunist than Mrs Le Pen.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Remain and Clinton did not lose heavily, they lost slightly or in Clinton's case not at all in terms of total votes. Marine Le Pen says the hard right's time has come. Before you celebrate that maybe you should look at world history in the 1930s and early 1940s. That was the last time the hard right's time came.

Well done Rick, reductio ad ridiculum, straight in with the liberals favourite line to shut a difference of opinion down, of course it will be just like Nazi Germany with concentration camps with the right in power.

I would welcome a return to the right across Europe, what would be wrong with that? A parasitic plague of economic migrants and bogus asylum seekers has had a devastating affect. They are unwelcome and a drain. I'm fed up hearing immigrants add to the economy, yes, some legal immigrants do, they are welcome as they have skills that this country needs and come here to work. Unfortunately asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and economic migrants do not add to the economy. They are a drain that only the right will have the balls to sort out and deport.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well done Rick, reductio ad ridiculum, straight in with the liberals favourite line to shut a difference of opinion down, of course it will be just like Nazi Germany with concentration camps with the right in power.

I would welcome a return to the right across Europe, what would be wrong with that? A parasitic plague of economic migrants and bogus asylum seekers has had a devastating affect. They are unwelcome and a drain. I'm fed up hearing immigrants add to the economy, yes, some legal immigrants do, they are welcome as they have skills that this country needs and come here to work. Unfortunately asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and economic migrants do not add to the economy. They are a drain that only the right will have the balls to sort out and deport.

Rick is just another blinkered twat. I wonder how many immigrants live oh his house and from his money.

It wouldn't surprise me if there aren't any living in his immediate vicinity.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Well done Rick, reductio ad ridiculum, straight in with the liberals favourite line to shut a difference of opinion down, it will be just like Nazi Germany with concentration camps again.  

I would welcome a return to the right across Europe, what would be wrong with that? A parasitic plague of economic migrants and bogus asylum seekers has had a devastating affect. They are unwelcome and a drain. I'm fed up hearing immigrants add to the economy, yes, some legal immigrants do, they are welcome as they have skills that this country needs and come here to work. Unfortunately asylum seekers, illegal immigrants and economic migrants do not add to the economy. They are a drain that only the right will have the balls to sort out. 

What on earth was good about it? Everyone born on this planet has a right to life without discrimination from others due to not being like you! 

Live and let live, if you want to be a cunt without harming others that is your freedom, my right is to call you the cunt you might be without fear of harm from you or someone else. 

Our fathers and grandfathers fought for freedom from such oppressive horror, their sacrifices are meaningless to you if you want a modern Mussolini or Hitler to take over. 

All politicians are bent, there are none on middle, left or right who can be trusted to tell the truth, what makes you think the right aren't lying scum like the rest of them and would fuck you and I over for their personal gain?

According to these clever cunts there is no such thing as different races which makes the whole racist thing obsolete.

http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

And why can we take the piss out of all religions except Judaism? Being a religion it can't be classed as racism,which brings us back to the above link.

20 minutes ago, Noakes said:

What on earth was good about it? Everyone born on this planet has a right to life without discrimination from others due to not being like you! 

Live and let live, if you want to be a cunt without harming others that is your freedom, my right is to call you the cunt you might be without fear of harm from you or someone else. 

Our fathers and grandfathers fought for freedom from such oppressive horror, their sacrifices are meaningless to you if you want a modern Mussolini or Hitler to take over. 

All politicians are bent, there are none on middle, left or right who can be trusted to tell the truth, what makes you think the right aren't lying scum like the rest of them and would fuck you and I over for their personal gain?

reductio ad ridiculum, by not wanting mass immigration  (currently at 330k per year) to an overstretched country does not make me Hitler. The old classic our grandfather's fought for freedom, yes they did but they did not fight for mass immigration.

I'm all for live and let live, I will live here and they can live in their country.

24 minutes ago, Noakes said:

reductio ad ridiculum, by not wanting mass immigration  (currently at 330k per year) to an overstretched country does not make me Hitler. The old classic our grandfather's fought for freedom, yes they did but they did not fight for mass immigration.

I'm all for live and let live, I will live here and they can live in there.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm all for live and let live, I will live here and they can live in their country.

I am not calling you Hitler. I reserve that for punkape. I am only asking why you feel the way you do. I am interested in what causes political leanings (all directions not just right wing) in people.

Did a foreigner look at you funny once? Did you get upset by it? Where you bullied by a black/brown/red/yellow kid at school?

These Islands are small and may be running out of space, but that does not truly explain your blatant hatred of anything not white working/middle class.

Guest Lady Penelope
26 minutes ago, Snatch said:

According to these clever cunts there is no such thing as different races which makes the whole racist thing obsolete.

http://physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

And why can we take the piss out of all religions except Judaism? Being a religion it can't be classed as racism,which brings us back to the above link.

The ony human group that has a significant difference from the rest are the basques who mostly have Rh negative blood which means that they in the past did not interbreed well with the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

The ony human group that has a significant difference from the rest are the basques who mostly have Rh negative blood which means that they in the past did not interbreed well with the rest of us.

There's no such thing as race, it's an artificial construct made up by humans, exactly the same as borders and countries. Homo Sapiens are one species, there are no subspecies or offshoots and the only inherent differences are based upon evolution due to environment, i.e. darker skin in hotter climates. 

People are people and it is absolutely ridiculous to hate someone purely because they are a different artificial construct to the one that another person falsely believes that they belong to. 

It's culture that is a problem, not race, and I find a lot of non-western culture abhorrent, fundamental Islam for example. That's not racism. That's just hating barbaric, brainwashed fucking idiots.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Noakes said:

I am not calling you Hitler. I reserve that for punkape. I am only asking why you feel the way you do. I am interested in what causes political leanings (all directions not just right wing) in people.

Did a foreigner look at you funny once? Did you get upset by it? Where you bullied by a black/brown/red/yellow kid at school?

These Islands are small and may be running out of space, but that does not truly explain your blatant hatred of anything not white working/middle class.

If you can't see a problem with immigration across Europe then that says more about you than me. You're acting like a poor man's Rick trying to take the moral high ground, I wasn't bullied nor do I hate non whites, another moronic lazy generic statement. I do not want eastern Europeans here, in case you have not noticed they are white.

If you can explain to me why you're so for immigration that would help rather than telling me what I think.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's no such thing as race, it's an artificial construct made up by humans, exactly the same as borders and countries. Homo Sapiens are one species, there are no subspecies or offshoots and the only inherent differences are based upon evolution due to environment, i.e. darker skin in hotter climates. 

People are people and it is absolutely ridiculous to hate someone purely because they are a different artificial construct to the one that another person falsely believes that they belong to. 

It's culture that is a problem, not race, and I find a lot of non-western culture abhorrent, fundamental Islam for example. That's not racism. That's just hating barbaric, brainwashed fucking idiots.

The problem with fundamental islam is similar but even more bloody than fundamental christians and Jews ... they have had their souls and consciences removed.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

If you can't see a problem with immigration across Europe then that says more about you than me. You're acting like a poor man's Rick trying to take the moral high ground, I wasn't bullied nor do I hate non whites, another moronic lazy generic statement. I do not want eastern Europeans here, in case you have not noticed they are white.

If you can explain to me why you're so for immigration that would help rather than telling me what I think.

I never said I support uncontrolled immigration, not once, ever. I don't think our lazy unemployed pond scum will take up the slack. Most are unwilling to turn up for work on time, unwilling to learn and unwilling to be told what to do. I was working in construction (electrical contractor with 3 British staff) until my recent injuries stopped me, we rarely could find English white boys who would work a decent day, turn up without a hangover and not skive off early. Eastern Europeans on site were generally the opposite and work for a realistic fee, as an employer who would you take? It took a long time to find my staff, they are British, only by chance not deliberate choice and one of them is called Hassan, his skin is nearly as brown as mine.

Would you have allowed the Polish spitfire pilots and their families to stay after their contributions to the battle of Britain?

28 minutes ago, Noakes said:

I never said I support uncontrolled immigration, not once, ever. I don't think our lazy unemployed pond scum will take up the slack. Most are unwilling to turn up for work on time, unwilling to learn and unwilling to be told what to do. I was working in construction (electrical contractor with 3 British staff) until my recent injuries stopped me, we rarely could find English white boys who would work a decent day, turn up without a hangover and not skive off early. Eastern Europeans on site were generally the opposite and work for a realistic fee, as an employer who would you take? It took a long time to find my staff, they are British, only by chance not deliberate choice and one of them is called Hassan, his skin is nearly as brown as mine.

Would you have allowed the Polish spitfire pilots and their families to stay after their contributions to the battle of Britain?

So you support a Ukip controlled immigration policy?, however are generalising that all white British workers are lazy pond life scum who turn up late for work with hangovers, and you also support eastern Europeans working for cheap wages, to drive down wages for British workers. I think you may be a little confused in what you stand for. 

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And to think you call me a racist for saying exactly that, well I never...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Which again destroys the racism card so willingly played by those who can get away with it.

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Actually what you have posted shows that you or some of your attitude is part of the problem. Rather than being a chepskate and employing people who have come from a very poor country 1,000 miles away we need to be getting our own young into the correct mindset and you doing what you say you were doing is a significant part of the problem. Ironical like myself that ill health caused your ediface to crumble .. but the truth is that you undermined your own ediface.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Actually what you have posted shows that you or some of your attitude is part of the problem. Rather than being a chepskate and employing people who have come from a very poor country 1,000 miles away we need to be getting our own young into the correct mindset and you doing what you say you were doing is a significant part of the problem. Ironical like myself that ill health caused your ediface to crumble .. but the truth is that you undermined your own ediface.

Not at all, the real situation is this, the developers expect X amount of profit, they don't get it when the labour costs are too high, they drive the wages down by demanding unrealistic profit margins. To acheive their margins the money available to the site workers is squeezed.

The greed of the rich developers causes the need for cheaper labour, fuck all to do with who those workers are or where they come from.

How did I undermine anything, my staff are British born citizens? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
50 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So you support a Ukip controlled immigration policy?, however are generalising that all white British workers are lazy pond life scum who turn up late for work with hangovers, and you also support eastern Europeans working for cheap wages, to drive down wages for British workers. I think you may be a little confused in what you stand for. 

I refer you to my previous answer to ladyp.

I do not support anything to do with corrupt UKIP. I am not at all confused it is greed from the tory developers driving down all wages not the poor who come here, quite legally at the moment, to better their lot.

Come on Eddie, answer the question, Polish spitfire and hurricane pilots, would you have let them stay? What about the Gurkha soldiers and families here then?

42 minutes ago, Noakes said:

I refer you to my previous answer to ladyp.

I do not support anything to do with corrupt UKIP. I am not at all confused it is greed from the tory developers driving down all wages not the poor who come here, quite legally at the moment, to better their lot.

Come on Eddie, answer the question, Polish spitfire and hurricane pilots, would you have let them stay? What about the Gurkha soldiers and families here then?

You do not support uncontrolled immigration, therefore you support controlled immigration, this is the cornerstone principle of UKIP so indeed you do support something to do with UKIP. Why are you stating that UKIP are corrupt? Without UKIP this country never would have got to the point of having a referendum. 

You despise Tory developers driving down wages by using the poor who come here, yet you employ eastern European workers because in your words "they work for a realistic fee",in fact you are excatly the same as the people you despise, driving down wages of British workers, you unjustly denigrate British workers, yet you are banging on about polish fighter pilots from nearly 80 years ago. What relevance this has I do not know.

In answer to your ridiculous question, the polish were crushed in 5 weeks, a couple of thousand fighter pilots made it here to continue the fight, and were assigned to British squadrons. The UK declared war on Germany because they invaded Poland. We did not owe the polish figher pilots a home in the uk because they helped us fight Germany who had invaded their country. You are very confused 

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You do not support uncontrolled immigration, therefore you support controlled immigration, this is the cornerstone principle of UKIP so indeed you do support something to do with UKIP. Why are you stating that UKIP are corrupt? Without UKIP this country never would have got to the point of having a referendum. 

You despise Tory developers driving down wages by using the poor who come here, yet you employ eastern European workers because in your words "they work for a realistic fee", driving down wages in other words less then their British rivals, you unjustly denigrate British workers, yet you are banging on about polish fighter pilots from nearly 80 years ago. What relevance this has I do not know.

In answer to your ridiculous question, the polish were crushed in 5 weeks, a couple of thousand fighter pilots made it here to continue the fight, and were assigned to British squadrons. The UK declared war on Germany because they invaded Poland. We did not owe the polish figher pilots a home in the uk because they helped us fight Germany who had invaded their country. You are very confused 

Ed, why are you bothering with this stupid, know nothing soppy cunt???????????????