CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Hold Their Weddings in Sport Venues

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These cunts are practically begging to be cunted.  They invite their thuggish friends and family members, to the center of the field to recite their nuptials, then fuck off to some overpriced chow trough to stuff their gobs.  They leave mayhem in their wake; chairs strewn about, gum wrappers on the field, and probably a few broken condoms as well, they have to have some stories to tell others, afterall.  Just fuck off and find a church or a government official to "hitch you inbred cunts" and leave the sporting arenas for the true hooligans!  

Guest nobgobbler

Never mind, it won't be long before those same fucktards' ashes are being scattered in the centre circle.

It might deter some of the footballers from taking a dive if they think they're gonna get a gob full of billy cuntbag's dessicated remains.

Guest Gong Farmer

My estranged brother in-law is getting married to some awful gobby fat bird with a west country accent in August. His wedding is going to be some sort of 'all in' arrangement in the same vane as those 'all in' holidays on the Coster del Chavos. All very tacky and low rent. Fucking twat.

Guest DingTheRioja

My estranged brother in-law is getting married to some awful gobby fat bird with a west country accent in August. His wedding is going to be some sort of 'all in' arrangement in the same vane as those 'all in' holidays on the Coster del Chavos. All very tacky and low rent. Fucking twat.

make sure you are at least number 14 to puke by the "visitors" goalposts.... any sooner and you're a poof...!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm just itching to heckle a pair of cunts engaging in a sport wedding.  Find the buttons that wind up the twats, and then press them with a wrecking ball like assault of cruel mocking statements.  

Guest Gong Farmer

make sure you are at least number 14 to puke by the "visitors" goalposts.... any sooner and you're a poof...!!

I'm not invited... thank fuck. I saw him for the first time in twenty odd years in April whilst attending a funeral with this odious fat atrocity in tow  that looked and smelled like a domestic farm animal of the porcine kind. He's just plain and simple thick whereas she's a gobby brash pig ignorant pile shit that was dressed up like she was going to some cheap seedy night club instead of 'his' father's funeral. They stuck around for not longer than was necessary before fucking off into the nearest pub to get plastered with his mates while the rest of everyone else came back to a venue for a light lunch and drinks to pay their respects.

Guest Wizardsleeve

she's a gobby brash pig ignorant pile shit that was dressed up like she was going to some cheap seedy night club instead of 'his' father's funeral. 

You never know, Gongers, she might be a sex therapist for depressed barnyard livestock.  She dressed that way to get the males rutting and rooting about, and the females jealous and territorial.  She would be doing a service for local farmers whose animals aren't breeding on their own.  If you were a bull would you want to be stuck with a lot of disgusting cows?  

I'm not invited... thank fuck. I saw him for the first time in twenty odd years in April whilst attending a funeral with this odious fat atrocity in tow  that looked and smelled like a domestic farm animal of the porcine kind. He's just plain and simple thick whereas she's a gobby brash pig ignorant pile shit that was dressed up like she was going to some cheap seedy night club instead of 'his' father's funeral. They stuck around for not longer than was necessary before fucking off into the nearest pub to get plastered with his mates while the rest of everyone else came back to a venue for a light lunch and drinks to pay their respects.

Sounds like he's dating Kirsty Alley!