CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oblivious cinema goers

Eddie

These cunts can't go 5 minutes without rustling a crisp packet, slurping a drink or loudly whispering the plot as it's the 5th time they have watched the film. these weird selfish pricks put my off my fingering technique especially if the loud fucks are sitting next to my cat I have smuggled in. 

I don't go to the cinema any more. There is absolutely on pleasure in it, and it is a near certainty I'll hurt some cunt badly one day. 

It doesn't help that there's fuck all worth watching anyway. I'm not being all arthouse, but if it isn't comic adaptations or bollywood bollocks that you're into, then you're pretty much fucked at the minute. 

But yeah, on the rather rare occasion that I do venture to the cinema, there's always some fucking prick with selective hearing that somehow retains the ability to cut out the sound of rustling, crunching and lip smacking that sends dogs in the near vicinity going fucking apeshit.

Guest Snatch

I can't remember the last time I went to the Cinema but it cost me about 2/6 to get in.

I'd rather buy the fucking DVD,watch it in the quite of my own home when I want,without any cunt annoying me.

Guest deebom

Cinema is fucking overpriced shit. I've been with MrsBom for ten years and we have never been. She moans about every so often and I tell her to go with a fucking friend if she's that desperate to watch some tedious Yank drivel with no plot.

I can't remember the last time I went to the Cinema but it cost me about 2/6 to get in.

I'd rather buy the fucking DVD,watch it in the quite of my own home when I want,without any cunt annoying me.

Fucking ell snatch what did you see Carry on Camping? I bet it was a time when you bought a vanilla tub and kiora orange from the large breasted usherette down the front during the interval when they were advertising the local curry house on the big screen.

I remember as kid going to Camberwell Odeon and one of the commercials was for Camberwell tandoori with Diana Dors sitting in the restaurant with hubby Alan Lake saying "When I eat out I always come to Camberwell Tandoori". Yeah as if

Fucking ell snatch what did you see Carry on Camping? I bet it was a time when you bought a vanilla tub and kiora orange from the large breasted usherette down the front during the interval when they were advertising the local curry house on the big screen.

I remember as kid going to Camberwell Odeon and one of the commercials was for Camberwell tandoori with Diana Dors sitting in the restaurant with hubby Alan Lake saying "When I eat out I always come to Camberwell Tandoori". Yeah as if

I remember the adverts for local businesses, no expense spared, and I mean no fucking expensive spared, they were terrible. Some z list with a comb over telling you where to get your tyres changed. That old comb over fucker is probably doing a stretch now for kiddie fiddling.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

The last trip to the cinema for me was the release of the final Star Wars Prequel film where Darth Vader is created.  The one and only high point of the film.  The Anakin and Obi Wan light sabre duel was OK, you could feel the hate.  Of course, that was aided on by the brats screaming about poor Anakin turning to the dark side.  I'm a soppy cunt, I'll probably go to the release of the next one, as well.  

Guest Ahriman

Thank fuck I don't go to the cinema anymore. No more screaming little brats kicking the back of my seat, no more cunts on their phones calling up each and every one of their fucking relatives to loudly recount every riveting detail about the shit they took last night, no more sitting down on the dog eared seats only to silently pray to a god that you never believed in that the damp sensation you just experienced isn't some fuckers piss. Besides, the cunts never show any of the films I like anyway, although come to think of it, that might have something to do with the fact that all the films I like usually end with some fit lass getting a big load dumped on her face by some stud with a 8 inch cock...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thank fuck I don't go to the cinema anymore. No more screaming little brats kicking the back of my seat, no more cunts on their phones calling up each and every one of their fucking relatives to loudly recount every riveting detail about the shit they took last night, no more sitting down on the dog eared seats only to silently pray to a god that you never believed in that the damp sensation you just experienced isn't some fuckers piss. Besides, the cunts never show any of the films I like anyway, although come to think of it, that might have something to do with the fact that all the films I like usually end with some fit lass getting a big load dumped on her face by some stud with a 8 inch cock...

Indeed, the age of quality cinema has gone the way of the do-do bird.  

Guest MikeD

The type of cunts who do this couldn't be quiet anywhere they fucking go.

Cinemas, buses, trains, or even walking down the fucking street. Inconsiderate, selfish bastards who should be fucking tortured.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The type of cunts who do this couldn't be quiet anywhere they fucking go.

Cinemas, buses, trains, or even walking down the fucking street. Inconsiderate, selfish bastards who should be fucking tortured.

It's an equitable punishment considering they torture us with their vapid tedium when their gobs are supposed to be shut tight.  

I went to see Ted 2 last night and had this person the row in front of me constantly texting throughout the film. All I got was the light from her phone in my eyes. I got up and moved a few rows back but could still see her face lit up by the glow. Un fucking believable.

The film was shite as well. But I got deal; half price ticket with animal size popcorn. Have it!

Guest DingTheRioja

The last trip to the cinema for me was the release of the final Star Wars Prequel film where Darth Vader is created.  The one and only high point of the film.  The Anakin and Obi Wan light sabre duel was OK, you could feel the hate.  Of course, that was aided on by the brats screaming about poor Anakin turning to the dark side.  I'm a soppy cunt, I'll probably go to the release of the next one, as well.  

Fucking hell.. I think the last time I went it was for the second Star Wars film... the proper second not this stupid arsed cash-in "prequel number II with fucking long title"

It doesn't help that there's fuck all worth watching anyway. I'm not being all arthouse, but if it isn't comic adaptations or bollywood bollocks that you're into, then you're pretty much fucked at the minute. 

You missed "Slasher Horror : Something in the Sewers/School Gym/Forest/Hospital Basement Vehicle for the next Barely Legal Teen Shaggable Bird or Bloke with 6-pack"..

....or something...

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm firmly in the "only cunts go to the cinema" camp.

Pay the best part of a tenner to watch some bollocky nonsense, with the volume up too loud, surrounded by people eating their own weight in kernels, and teenagers wanking each other off on the back rows.

I'm firmly in the "only cunts go to the cinema" camp.

Pay the best part of a tenner to watch some bollocky nonsense, with the volume up too loud, surrounded by people eating their own weight in kernels, and teenagers wanking each other off on the back rows.

So you've been to that shithole cinema in Didcot as well!

Guest Ahriman

Fucking hell.. I think the last time I went it was for the second Star Wars film... the proper second not this stupid arsed cash-in "prequel number II with fucking long title"

You missed "Slasher Horror : Something in the Sewers/School Gym/Forest/Hospital Basement Vehicle for the next Barely Legal Teen Shaggable Bird or Bloke with 6-pack"..

....or something...

How do you know the working title of my screenplay?

Guest Wizardsleeve

....or something...

Old George really could have found somebody that could have done a better job with the Anakin Skywalker character.  Hayden Christensen is a cunt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

We've run out of ideas just bringing old cartoon characters to life with CGI   for the septrilogy or whatever fuck its called when you've regurgitated the same theme too many cunting times

Guest Wizardsleeve

We've run out of ideas just bringing old cartoon characters to life with CGI   for the septrilogy or whatever fuck its called when you've regurgitated the same theme too many cunting times

The major studios have gone mad turning comic books into major motion pictures.  They've optioned everything from Superman, Batman, the Avengers, to Nappy man and the pedos with 5 cocks from the Juptier moon Io.  If not a comic, they are "rebooting" some shit franchise, or remaking or re-envisioning old shit.  Out of ideas is an understatement Drew.  They're taking the cunts way out, trying to cash in on older classics, ruining not only the original, but any hope of the new one achieving any measure of success.