CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign car hire companies

Neil

So these cunts have now come up with a system where you pay up front for your fuel and return the car as empty as possible,yeah right!,105 euros upfront for the fuel (in a car with a 10 gallon tank)and in their words "whatever fuel is left in the tank will be credited back to your card".....conning cunts!...if I filled it back to the top I would have thought that I would have my full 105 euros credited back,fucking dago cunts,probably have the cunts take more off my card for fake damage too,cunts!

I agree with your general sentiments neil, but tbh its not a bad system as long as the fuckers actually do credit what you take it back with. The old way where they gave you a motor with just enough juice in it to limp 500 yards to a filling station was a pain in the fucking arse. That's the last thing you need fresh off a flight full of cunts.

Guest Gong Farmer

Or foreign car hire companies that hire out cars to cunts that aren't used to driving on the 'right' side of the road. Stay at home and off our roads you fucking maniacs.

Guest DingTheRioja

Or foreign car hire companies that hire out cars to cunts that aren't used to driving on the 'right' side of the road. Stay at home and off our roads you fucking maniacs.

Funnily enough, or not, when I drive my motorhome here, it feels fucking wierd to be on the left side of the road, I have to consciously think, LEFT YOU CUNT when I set off....

Abroad I'm used to it, 90% of the mileage on it is from abroad... and the Lovely Joanna on my TomTom reminds me everytime I turn her on.... fnarr fnarr...

..and yes... it's a right-hand drive one....

Guest Bill Stickers

So these cunts have now come up with a system where you pay up front for your fuel and return the car as empty as possible,yeah right!,105 euros upfront for the fuel (in a car with a 10 gallon tank)and in their words "whatever fuel is left in the tank will be credited back to your card".....conning cunts!...if I filled it back to the top I would have thought that I would have my full 105 euros credited back,fucking dago cunts,probably have the cunts take more off my card for fake damage too,cunts!

Neil, the Isle of Wight doesn't count as foreign, you fucking shit-eater.

The old way where they gave you a motor with just enough juice in it to limp 500 yards to a filling station was a pain in the fucking arse. That's the last thing you need fresh off a flight full of cunts.

Surely that's the fucking chauffeur's job?