CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israelis the new nazis

Eddie

Hey Judy..don't forget those racist nasty anti-semitic BBC (as if....).... Have you seen Children of the Gaza War...??

dings right, specially with that anti-semantic cunt James Harding in charge.

Harding was editor of The Times, an avowedly right-wing, pro-Israeli paper owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News International group.

In 2011, Harding spoke at a media event organized by The Jewish Chronicle, telling his audience: “I am pro-Israel. I believe in the State of Israel. I would have had a real problem if I had been coming to a paper [The Times] with a history of being anti-Israel. And, of course, Rupert Murdoch is pro-Israel.”

Harding is in charge news and current affairs programs includingToday, Newsnight, Panorama andQuestion Time. He will also be responsible for daily news bulletins on the BBC’s main television channels and radio stations.

Ignoring for a moment the question of whether Israel is even a legitimate state, the biggest mistake of the post-WWII carve-up was locating it in the Middle East. It would have been much more appropriate to fence off a sizeable chunk of Germany and site it there. 

The state of Israel is based on a fairy tale. Just because some magical story book written by a sand monkey on opium thousands of years ago says that the land is promised to the Jews, that somehow legitimises ghettoising and dispossessing Palestinians. The thing that disgusts me more than anything though, is that out of everyone, the Jews should know best how it feels to be discriminated against and marginalised. You'd think they would have a bit more empathy, but no, do they fuck.

• Like 3

Guest DingTheRioja

The state of Israel is based on a fairy tale. Just because some magical story book written by a sand monkey on opium thousands of years ago says that the land is promised to the Jews, that somehow legitimises ghettoising and dispossessing Palestinians. The thing that disgusts me more than anything though, is that out of everyone, the Jews should know best how it feels to be discriminated against and marginalised. You'd think they would have a bit more empathy, but no, do they fuck.

There's a ancient, 1000 year old, tome that promises the entire oil wealth of Saudi Arabia, the diamonds of DeBeers mines in S.A., the 10 yearly output of Fransac, 90% of all fit Swedish bi-sexual nympho girls (18-25's) and a licence that allows me to drive/fly/captain any vehicle without test to me.*

* Please ignore the fact that it isn't 1000 years old, Saudi didn't exist, neither did deBeers or SA, Fransac, Sweden, vehicles licences or tests for that matter, and that I haven't written it, or stained it with teabags and left it in the sun for a bit.. mere technicalities which, if you point out, means you are a racist heretical, heathenistic infidel and to be deemed unworthy and must be disembowled immediately.......

Its also worth pointing out that in 2014, not only the indiscriminate killing of women and children was occurring , another plan was unfolding. The Israelis were attacking medical facilities, ambulances and medical staff. The red cross called for this practice to cease, however they persisted.

The Israelis also targeted water treatment plants and sanitation, raising the possibility of more deaths associated with water shortages.

Bless those chosen people, they really are God like.

Guest DingTheRioja

What I don't understand, is why rich Arab nations such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE don't help their Arab comrades? Is it the same old thing about war, the poor get shit on and left to it and the rich move the pieces around the chess board?

Who do you think actually benefits from Isreals naughiness?

• UK & US (plus others) arms industries
  • Oil producers (avgas and plastics)
  • Rich people in general

The "oiks" don't come anywhere-fucking-near.... the Saudis aren't stupid, they know if they kicked off about Isreal themselves that they would potentially lose a shitload of sales (direct and indirect), and who needs a wound up nutter with one of the worlds top Air Forces only 1000 miles away from your "slightly volatile" oil wells...??

As far as rich arabs are concerned,  although they may hate whites, blacks, jews etc, they hate poor arabs just about the same, if not more ... a Saudi shoots another Saudi, do we give a shit?  No.. but an Englishmen...............................

Guest Wizardsleeve

Those cunts view it as an entitlement to perpetuate the problem.  "We got shit on, so now we'll shit on others, it's God's will, we're the chosen ones."  My chapped arse cheeks, you miserable bastards.  As long as Israel has the US and UK as their personal bodyguards, they will continue to commit one atrocity after another.  

Those cunts view it as an entitlement to perpetuate the problem.  "We got shit on, so now we'll shit on others, it's God's will, we're the chosen ones."  My chapped arse cheeks, you miserable bastards.  As long as Israel has the US and UK as their personal bodyguards, they will continue to commit one atrocity after another.  

The stupid hats and straggly beards don't help their cause, but it's that whole "God's Chosen People" attitude that gets folks backs up. No-one hates the Amish the same way.

• Like 1

The Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland  have a lot to answer for since they are the cunts that set Israel up in the first place. 

fucking silly billys 

The stupid hats and straggly beards don't help their cause, but it's that whole "God's Chosen People" attitude that gets folks backs up. No-one hates the Amish the same way.

zz top rocks !

Guest Wizardsleeve

the Amish are despised in an entirely different manner. Same goes for the Mennonite mongs.

• 2 months later...

It's all gone tits-up again, the friendly neighbours are knocking fuck out of each other. Must have been all of five minutes since the hateful, medieval bastards were fighting so I suppose they're due a punch-up.

It's all gone tits-up again, the friendly neighbours are knocking fuck out of each other. Must have been all of five minutes since the hateful, medieval bastards were fighting so I suppose they're due a punch-up.

more chance of the judge winning slimmer of the week at weight watchers than peace whilst isreal exsists

Guest Wizardsleeve

more chance of the judge winning slimmer of the week at weight watchers than peace whilst isreal exsists

It is Friday night, he should be mentioning his extra large and greasy artery clogging kebab, and delusional superiority complex any moment. 

It is Friday night, he should be mentioning his extra large and greasy artery clogging kebab, and delusional superiority complex any moment. 

At least he doesn't take himself too seriously.

No, wait a minute........

Have you been to Tylerstown?

Guest judgetwi

This thread is like a Stormfront love in. A Gestapo khazi.

Too fucking right mate. The people who are angry about the State of Israel tend to fall into 3 categories........1, Muslims (for obvious reasons) 2, the extreme left (because Israel is supported by the USA , the "Evil Empire") and 3, good old fashioned Neo Nazis. (possibly a contradiction in terms) You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out the motivation of the cunts on this thread.. 

Too fucking right mate. The people who are angry about the State of Israel tend to fall into 3 categories........1, Muslims (for obvious reasons) 2, the extreme left (because Israel is supported by the USA , the "Evil Empire") and 3, good old fashioned Neo Nazis. (possibly a contradiction in terms) You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out the motivation of the cunts on this thread.. 

well said judge you're right, people ranging from the far left to the far right are angry about israel , so that's everyone.

A lot of right thinking, prominent Jewish figures from Albert Einstein to Sigmund Freud to holocaust survivor Primo Levi -- have opposed the idea of an ethnically exclusive Israeli state. Which of your three categories do you place those cunts in...

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm surprised you have so much time for Israel, considering how much you love a bit of foreskin.

If everyone on the thread are cunts them I'm sure there are other sites you can look at.

I'm not good with computers but I think it's got something to do with clicking and apparently you can then look at other stuff.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Well Judge, I don't fall into any of your three categories, but I do think Israel is the dog turd in the swimming pool in the middle east. I am not against Jews, Muslims, Christians etc, I am against the state of Israel and its activities. They whole stinking cesspool of a region is still in the fucking dark ages and it will drag us all down with it.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Missing capitals