CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greedy fucking bastards

Guest MikeD

3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

I liked the Goldblum one with the couple on the bed.. the office one was a bit shit...

He's one slimy, creepy bastard.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's on more than one "register".

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 18 August 2015 at 18:44:09, nocti said:

Kevin Bellend Bacon doing EE. What the fuck is that about? Stop trying to look twenty too you fucking twat.

In fairness, this isn't as fucking obnoxious as that old faggot Cluny and his gay little coffees. Bacon got utterly cleaned out to fuck by Bernie M and "has" to do that shit, the stupid Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

He's one slimy, creepy bastard.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's on more than one "register".

Operation jewtree, I mean yewtree??

*sorry, couldnt fucking resist that one...

Vinnie Jones is now advertising e-cigs. Here's hoping he tries one and those stories about them catching fire or blowing up are true.

As usual he displays his wide range of acting ability, an aggressive cockney cunt who would benefit from a blowtorch to the fucking face.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Vinnie Jones is now advertising e-cigs. Here's hoping he tries one and those stories about them catching fire or blowing up are true.

As usual he displays his wide range of acting ability, an aggressive cockney cunt who would benefit from a blowtorch to the fucking face.

From the look of the cunt, I'd say he has already been playing with razor blades on his mug.  Why not just drop him into an electro furnace of molten metal?  

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

From the look of the cunt, I'd say he has already been playing with razor blades on his mug.  Why not just drop him into an electro furnace of molten metal?  

If we're really considering going to town on the jug-eared missing link cunt, I'm thinking let's put him in a room with one wall as a whiteboard, onto which we project posts written by ProfB. All the while, Robbie Williams songs play from speakers placed in all four corners. Vinnie, the utter fucking cunt, is sat in a clockwork orange style seat with his peepers held open and hands clamped down. Between some ProfB posts, totally at random, we flash the odd image of Lenny Henry.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, nocti said:

If we're really considering going to town on the jug-eared missing link cunt, I'm thinking let's put him in a room with one wall as a whiteboard, onto which we project posts written by ProfB. All the while, Robbie Williams songs play from speakers placed in all four corners. Vinnie, the utter fucking cunt, is sat in a clockwork orange style seat with his peepers held open and hands clamped down. Between some ProfB posts, totally at random, we flash the odd image of Lenny Henry.

holy mother of God, are you fucking insane Nocti.....this is totally inhuman......err can we get tickets?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You sick, twisted bastard.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

That's the sick bit... I think Nocti's gone too far this time...

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, nocti said:

Fucking hell, aren't there prohibitions against this sort of thing covered in the Geneva convention?

10 hours ago, nocti said:

It's off to Syria with you Nocti. If that won't bring ISIS to theirs knees,nothing will.

Even the people filming that must have thought he looked a gold-plated cunt, what a fucking embarrassment.

He showed all of his usual acting ability though, like every fucking thing he's ever been in. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He makes Danny Dyer look like Albert Finney

The heir to Sean Connery's throne.

Another cunt who couldn't play anyone but himself even if you put a fucking gun to his head. And doubtless another "proud Scotsman" who of course doesn't fucking live there and would probably struggle to find it on a fucking map now.

1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Another cunt who couldn't play anyone but himself even if you put a fucking gun to his head. And doubtless another "proud Scotsman" who of course doesn't fucking live there and would probably struggle to find it on a fucking map now.

He'd get there in no time if he had to go to Balmoral to pick up yet another pointless fucking knighthood. That's another thing, you noticed all these Scots and welsh buggers fuck off and live abroad harping on about how unfair the British tax system is but cant wait to get a knighthood. Tom Jones and Connery to name two

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He'd get there in no time if he had to go to Balmoral to pick up yet another pointless fucking knighthood. That's another thing, you noticed all these Scots and welsh buggers fuck off and live abroad harping on about how unfair the British tax system is but cant wait to get a knighthood. Tom Jones and Connery to name two

I swear the cunt's face is a cardboard mask, he's like a Scottish Clive Owen.

52 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The cunt's from Paisley, so in all fairness getting the fuck out would not have been a difficult decision to make. Paisley makes Jacko's Cambuslang pied-a-terre look like a fucking garden spot.

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunt's from Paisley, so in all fairness getting the fuck out would not have been a difficult decision to make. Paisley makes Jacko's Cambuslang pied-a-terre look like a fucking garden spot.

Paisley?

I see a pattern here.

I know, fuck off Mike.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, MikeD said:

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

.. don't forget the advertising japanese whisky/ey.... how fucking scottish... fucking heathen bastard...

9 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

.. don't forget the advertising japanese whisky/ey.... how fucking scottish... fucking heathen bastard...

These kind of cunts would advertise package tours in fucking Somalia if the money was right, shameless bastards.