CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Greedy fucking bastards

Guest MikeD

Guest MikeD

First it was Harvey Keitel advertising Direct Line, then Arnie Cuntenegger with fucking meerkats, now we have Helen Mirren selling fucking skin cream.

I guess years of being paid fucking millions as an actor have left you all counting the pennies, eh?

That's the last wank I have thinking of Helen Mirren....well maybe just a few more!

Fucking shameless, sell-out cunts.

Parkinson ,vorderman,bacon cuntsticks of the highest calibre but no one outcunts that jug eared cunt bomb Lineker,how he can prostitute himself to those Walker wankers  and do whatever they ask is greed beyond comprehension,have you no pride you cunt?

There is a long and not-so-proud tradition of celebs - including a whole shitload of Hollywood A-listers - turning up in execrable Japanese commercials, presumably assuming that no-one back home will ever see them. This one from Ronaldo is typical of the genre. Why anyone would buy a "beauty enhancer" from this pockmarked oil-slick is a fucking mystery to me, but those inscrutable yellow cunts baffle me at the best of times.

screen-shot-2014-08-11-at-1-28-00-pm.png

• Like 1

There is a long and not-so-proud tradition of celebs - including a whole shitload of Hollywood A-listers - turning up in execrable Japanese commercials, presumably assuming that no-one back home will ever see them. This one from Ronaldo is typical of the genre. Why anyone would buy a "beauty enhancer" from this pockmarked oil-slick is a fucking mystery to me, but those inscrutable yellow cunts baffle me at the best of times.

screen-shot-2014-08-11-at-1-28-00-pm.png

Clearly a shirt lifter.

Guest judgetwi

I got all excited there, thinking that this was yet another thread about FAT FUCKING BASTARDS. I was about to say that these fat bastards look like BEACHED WHALES and should be MELTED DOWN FOR CANDLE WAX. I fucking hate the fucking fat cunts......20 pounds of custard in a 10 pound bag!! I was reading the other day that our kids are the 2nd fattest cunts in Europe. The fat fucking BEACHED WHALE cunts are only beaten by the Hungarians. Now i've never been to Hungary but it's definitely on my bucket list now. I intend to go there and tell those BEACHED FUCKING WHALES that they should all be MELTED DOWN FOR CANDLE WAX. I'm not having fucking foreigners thinking they can be fatter than us! Fucking PORKY FUCKING BASTARDS. Melt them all down i say!

I got all excited there, thinking that this was yet another thread about FAT FUCKING BASTARDS. I was about to say that these fat bastards look like BEACHED WHALES and should be MELTED DOWN FOR CANDLE WAX. I fucking hate the fucking fat cunts......20 pounds of custard in a 10 pound bag!! I was reading the other day that our kids are the 2nd fattest cunts in Europe. The fat fucking BEACHED WHALE cunts are only beaten by the Hungarians. Now i've never been to Hungary but it's definitely on my bucket list now. I intend to go there and tell those BEACHED FUCKING WHALES that they should all be MELTED DOWN FOR CANDLE WAX. I'm not having fucking foreigners thinking they can be fatter than us! Fucking PORKY FUCKING BASTARDS. Melt them all down i say!

Totally well out of order. They are building massive fences to stop assorted immigrants from getting into their country. They should use those pontoons to make the fence with and save the raw material. Imagine the fat, hungry, Hungarian fuck-off fence. No chance to cross.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers

Kevin Bellend Bacon doing EE. What the fuck is that about? Stop trying to look twenty too you fucking twat.

And talking nonsensical bollocks at the speed of light. One of the worst adverts I've ever had the displeasure of viewing.

And talking nonsensical bollocks at the speed of light. One of the worst adverts I've ever had the displeasure of viewing.

Indeed and agreed tenfold. Not to mention the cunt looks like before doing each advert, they starve him for a week then make him pole vault into a fuck load of upturned plugs. A sorry looking bastard and then some.

Guest luke swarm

Lenny "I'm Bleck" Henry, Doing Premierinn ads......though he is a celebrity in the loosest possible terms   

in the words of that Arbiter of cunt standards and inspiration to novice cunts.

" Lenny Henry is without doubt, as can never be mentioned enough, a fucking cunt."  From the collected works of Decimus Vol 1   

Guest Bill Stickers

At least Cantona advertises Stella, which is a great drink in preparation for drop-kicking some cunt in the face. His acting in it is pretty superb too.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Heidi Klum introducing her own line of men's pants called "Heidi Whities."   For being so outrageous about her cuntishness I I think I'd give her the horn up the wrong un and burn the manufacturing facility to the fucking ground. 

• 3 months later...

Just seen Jeff Goldblum in an ad for Currys/PC World.

Obviously the roles requiring a weird, smug, creepy-looking bastard have dried up and he's trying to pay for Christmas.