CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 2015 Spice Girls Reunion

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Comparing the Spice Girls to The Beatles is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

surely it would be more like comparing cocks to fannies, since girls have fannies and the Beatles had cocks except for maybe Ringo as I think it was more than just a nickname!

Guest Wizardsleeve

surely it would be more like comparing cocks to fannies, since girls have fannies and the Beatles had cocks except for maybe Ringo as I think it was more than just a nickname!

I think one or two of the spices might be trannies with short arms the size of cricket bats. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I do have to concede.. that Ms Bunton has aged rather better than the others.... she seems to have improved somewhat... *

*Note : Fookall to do with her singing voice,,,,

They're a lot more classy than they used to be, I think all their tattoos are spelt correctly now.

They were never 'classy', just a bunch of chancer cunts who got lucky because the great British public fall for every gimmick going, stupid, tone deaf cunts.

I do have to concede.. that Ms Bunton has aged rather better than the others.... she seems to have improved somewhat... *

*Note : Fookall to do with her singing voice,,,,

Oh I get it, you're desperate for a shag, fair enough, why don't you just say that?

Guest Alfie Noakes

They were never 'classy', just a bunch of chancer cunts who got lucky because the great British public fall for every gimmick going, stupid, tone deaf cunts.

Oh I get it, you're desperate for a shag, fair enough, why don't you just say that?

I know I am!

Guest DingTheRioja

This is the new polite Ding, being nice, helpful  and complimentary....

... not trying to shout the loudest, or be all mouthy and arrogant.....

.....desperately hoping it gets me a shag...

....................although I am quite happy to accept just a quick BJ off Ms Bunton if that's all she has the time for...

They should just leave the past where it is, I don't even think they wrote the songs without help from a third party anyway.

Guest Alfie Noakes

They should just leave the past where it is, I don't even think they wrote the songs without help from a third party anyway.

Apparently the only writing they did was to add the phrase "zigga zigg..ahh" to their first attempt at a pop song!

Saw Ginger Spice for the first time in many years just today. Not in person though of course, in a recent pic some twat at work showed me. She looks like she has spent every day since their last tour drinking beneath the dartboard at her local.

Still got time for Bunton though. Possibly Sporty after one of Dec's cider based concoctions.

Saw Ginger Spice for the first time in many years just today. Not in person though of course, in a recent pic some twat at work showed me. She looks like she has spent every day since their last tour drinking beneath the dartboard at her local.

She must have a fanny like a vintage golf bag.

Still got time for Bunton though. Possibly Sporty after one of Dec's cider based concoctions.

If anything Sporty has improved with age, back in their heyday she was a bit chavvy - hence the nickname Council Estate Spice. She's also had her teeth done and got rid of that hideous gold front tooth.

I cant imagine any of 'em are worth a second look these days but Halliwell in that 'Its raining men' video had a fucking tight body at the time and I for one would like to have made her airtight,the others could and still can fuck off back to Crufts but Geri would get one right up the old stench trench make no mistake

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

If anything Sporty has improved with age, back in their heyday she was a bit chavvy - hence the nickname Council Estate Spice. She's also had her teeth done and got rid of that hideous gold front tooth.

Sadly she had the tits of a ten year old boy. She is one that would benefit from a pair of 1000 cc silicone implants. Ginger and Scary are beyond salvation. Bunton gives me the horn just as long as she doesn't speak. 

Guest Snatch

I cant imagine any of 'em are worth a second look these days but Halliwell in that 'Its raining men' video had a fucking tight body at the time and I for one would like to have made her airtight,the others could and still can fuck off back to Crufts but Geri would get one right up the old stench trench make no mistake

It makes me smile to see romance is still alive and kicking.