CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 2015 Spice Girls Reunion

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Just heard about this today. I would rather cut off my ears and fill the holes with boiled lead and sugar than hear these warbling witches again.

I am sure they will try to squeeze any last possible money out of it before Geri Halliwell has to draw her pension.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't know if anybody may have heard this before but........they could all be described as ..............Old Spice now. fnar, fnar.   lol, ho, ho

And my username is probably appropriate for them all apart from the sporty lesbo one

Guest Alfie Noakes

I can't see this happening in 2015. It'll take at least a year to empty the sperm out of them and re inflate Posh. 

They say that Posh won't be joining them on tour. Seems she has other business interests to attend to.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They say that Posh won't be joining them on tour. Seems she has other business interests to attend to.

....and rickets by the look of things.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Baby would still get it.

Wait, let me re-phrase that...

015308831.jpg

agreed. She was the only one of them that didn't inspire people to rampage over the countryside with meat cleavers and razor wire nooses

Guest luke swarm

Three-pinter at best.

I beg to differ Sir....she is still in fine form...although the sporty twat was my preferred choice for carnality...Didn't now she was batting for the other side though...what a waste of fine womanhood,

The northern one with big tits is the only one that could have given me a chubby but as soon as she spoke the button mushroom returned,wouldn't have minded trying to change the scousers mind and try to get her back on solids but that was 20 fucking years ago,wouldn't get a rise on with any of 'em these days,who's gonna sponsor the tour,the kennel club? 

Guest DrCunt

They are going to need to rebrand somewhat, perhaps saggy spice, wrinkly spice and wet leather bucket spice would be suitable monikers for them to choose from? 

Guest DingTheRioja
  1. Dried(up) Spice
  2. Bitter Spice
  3. Wierd Spice
  4. Sappho Spice
  5. Scraggy Spice

Come on then... must be better than that... although I think Bitter Spice will take some beating... (Neil.. no... don't...)