CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wasps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

And Lenny fucking Henry...There's always room for Lenny.

Absolutely Decs. Good old Lenny "I'm Black Don't You Know" Henry. Playing the race card to the point where it's as old and fucking tattered as his jokes, no doubt the result of a sense of humour lost by years of living in Dawn French's shadow. Literally.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

Absolutely Decs. Good old Lenny "I'm Black Don't You Know" Henry. Playing the race card to the point where it's as old and fucking tattered as his jokes, no doubt the result of a sense of humour lost by years of living in Dawn French's shadow. Literally.

credit where credits due though...it not everyone who could pretend to get a chubby whilst getting carnal with that French woman.....I wonder who he was thinking about during the actual dirty business.

Had a nest in my loft a few years ago. Sprayed it with some death-in-a can I got for three quid from a local hardware shop. Dead wasps turning up  all over the house for weeks afterwards. Better than live ones I suppose. It was cheaper than paying the council sixty odd quid to do it as well. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Had a nest in my loft a few years ago. Sprayed it with some death-in-a can I got for three quid from a local hardware shop. Dead wasps turning up  all over the house for weeks afterwards. Better than live ones I suppose. It was cheaper than paying the council sixty odd quid to do it as well. 

Fascinating.

Guest cuntcrapper

And Lenny fucking Henry...There's always room for Lenny.

You'll probably soon get advised by an Administrator that Good ol Lenny comes from a Premier Inn near Dudley, presumably where he keeps his hornets.

Guest cuntcrapper

Shame the same thing can't be used in a dawn crop duster raid on 'Sangatte'

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I put up a thread about Wasps on the old site, got stung by one five years ago and it took two weeks to get rid of the sting.

I told my girlfriend that I had been stung on the cock by a wasp and from memory it took about the same amount of time for her to suck all the poison out.

Guest Snatch

Fuck

.... It'll more than a rolled up Argus to swat that bastard!

The Asian giant hornet (Vespa mandarinia), has a 6 millimeter stinger that injects its victim with venom containing a neurotoxin that is "powerful enough to dissolve human tissue". According to some scientist bloke.

Here's what happens when the cunts sting you.

screen_shot_2013-10-03_at_12.47.53_pm.pn

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck ..... It'll take more than a rolled up Argus to swat that bastard!

I take it the South Wales Argus is as flimsy and devoid of content as the Brighton Evening Argus? The Brighton one is as limp as the wrists of many of its residents.

Things NOT to say to a Japanese Giant Hornet:

gianthornet1.jpg

# 1 - Make us some fucking honey then, you stripy cunt. Hah, you fucking can't!

Fuck ..... It'll take more than a rolled up Argus to swat that bastard!

Not sure whether you ought to swat that or give it a saucer of milk.

Guest Bill Stickers

The Asian giant hornet (Vespa mandarinia), has a 6 millimeter stinger that injects its victim with venom containing a neurotoxin that is "powerful enough to dissolve human tissue". According to some scientist bloke.

I think I'd just move away.

Guest cuntcrapper

Bet their all Muslims too.

Edited by cuntcrapper

Guest Ahriman

Are you certain that those aren't simply bite marks from when Keith got a bit peckish and fancied a Chinese take out?

Guest Snatch

Are you certain that those aren't simply bite marks from when Keith got a bit peckish and fancied a Chinese take out?

It wasn't Broney,theres too much arm left over.