CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiran Gandhi

Guest nobgobbler

Thus top-trumping Paula Radcliffe shitting in the street during the London Marathon in 2005

Can't some avant-garde female do the nuclear option and run a marathon whilst having a three hour wank with a GIANT sex toy - or is that the cat out the bag with regard to Lady Gaga's stage show on her next world tour?

Guest Gong Farmer

Is she related in anyway to that nasty little bald cunt with the wire rim glasses that wore a sheet, used to sleep with his fourteen year old niece, was member of the South African apartheid driven police force that used to shoot black people for fun, broke up a whole country that was previously existing in piece, reinstated the cast system after it was banned by the Raj, was a staunch racist and probably had a small penis that he never washed? 

Is she related in anyway to that nasty little bald cunt with the wire rim glasses that wore a sheet, used to sleep with his fourteen year old niece, was member of the South African apartheid driven police force that used to used shoot black people for fun, broke up a whole country that was previously existing in piece, reinstated the cast system after it was banned by the Raj, was a staunch racist and probably had a small penis that he never washed? 

ben kingsley ?

Filthy cunt! (Pun intended.) Where's a marathon bombing Kyrgyz terrorist when you need one?

53.jpg

This has inspired me to enter next year's marathon, prior to which I will consume a king prawn phaal washed down with 10 pints of McEwans Export. If that doesn't highlight the plight of the anally incontinent, nothing will.

• Like 3

Guest nobgobbler

Thus top-trumping Paula Radcliffe shitting in the street during the London Marathon in 2005

Can't some avant-garde female do the nuclear option and run a marathon whilst having a three hour wank with a GIANT sex toy - or is that the cat out the bag with regard to Lady Gaga's stage show on her next world tour?

I always thought the Gaga cunt inserts those orgasmic balls that are worn internally just before she makes an appearance to create that far away spaced out expression. Or she's just a weirdo.

Guest luke swarm

Is she related in anyway to that nasty little bald cunt with the wire rim glasses that wore a sheet, used to sleep with his fourteen year old niece, was member of the South African apartheid driven police force that used to shoot black people for fun, broke up a whole country that was previously existing in piece, reinstated the cast system after it was banned by the Raj, was a staunch racist and probably had a small penis that he never washed? 

Don't know about the rest Gong but have to question whether the country was at peace, unless you class subjugation by a foreign power as at peace....as an example . Google the unprovoked massacre of unarmed  civilians at Amritsar Jallianwala Bagh ((orchard) by General Dyer....was given an honour on return to Blighty, this incident heralded the beginning of the end for the empire . I visited the site a few years back and its walls are still riddled with bullet holes. The tragedy being that it was the Indian army under Dyer who carried out this atrocity

As to the caste system, it actually never went away and was used by the British in the divide and rule policy, but I concur that it is feasible that his genitalia was below par as regards size and hygienically neglected though no documentation can be found to verify this important point.  

Edited by luke swarm
facts mixed up with another incident

Dont talk about Phil Collins like that

Guest Snatch

the radical feminist is by far the most ugly.

They normally are Sticks. They don't need to bother making themselves look nice because most of them are Men hating lezzers.

Guest deebom

So what's her actual point? Is she demanding the end of periods? Getting bloodstains on your clothes is a good thing? Old sticky blood isn't unhygienic? Is she against using a bit of tissue paper to staunch a bleeding nose? What's her stance on Elastoplast? Is she for or against bandages? What are her views on blood doners? Does she have black pudding with her fried slice?

There are more questions than answers?

Guest luke swarm

only thing I can surmise is that it gives her clagger freedom to move whilst running....I would have to consult an expert in the field.

Over to our resident female anatomy consultant, Dr Drew P Pissflaps, who I believe is an authority on the subject of growlers. 

Guest nobgobbler

So what's her actual point? Is she demanding the end of periods? Getting bloodstains on your clothes is a good thing? Old sticky blood isn't unhygienic? Is she against using a bit of tissue paper to staunch a bleeding nose? What's her stance on Elastoplast? Is she for or against bandages? What are her views on blood doners? Does she have black pudding with her fried slice?

There are more questions than answers?

You're on form today Deeb, I am literally crying right now. :lol:

Guest Ahriman

Just imagine what her super hero name would be: The Red Streak, The Scarlet Cunt, The bloody beaver...

'The Scarlet Cunt, fighting crime, one monthly period at a time to defeat the evil forces of the evil Dr Tampon'

D.C Comics would be all over that shit, who knows, maybe her and that faggot Aquaman will have a crossover.