CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Continually Give Up Smoking

Ape™️

You underestimate my capacity for drinking alcohol, Stickers. Even when I'm absolutely fucking trollied and unable to see further in front of me than my booze ravaged nose, I wouldn't dream of opening myself up to the tender mercies of pedantic fucking grammar Nazi cunts like yourself and Baws. So I'm even more careful than usual. Although if you'd like me to indulge you by performing like your stereotypical ideal of a hopeless drunk, I'm more than happy to exchange repetetive insults about our respective mothers, you absolute fucking cuntbag.

I used to love it - just fucking love it - when thecatwoman went on a wine-fuelled posting marathon. Talk about playing all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order.

The best bit was her shame the next day after she'd read it back, sober and hungover - a joy to behold.

I don't smoke personally, but I'd happily welcome it back into pubs and clubs. I'd like to decide for myself whether passive smoking offends me or not. If I chose to avoid it back in the day, the last place I'd have gone is a fucking pub.

Restaurants I can get behind (fuck off), what with people eating and all. Although saying that, you'd struggle to find a pub that isn't "gastro" these days anyway. Some pubs should just have crisps and nuts as fodder, not beef cunting wellington. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I fear that I could never fully explain to you the Bacchanalian mysteries of having a day off work and drinking Special Brew from 10 in the morning onwards. I'll be back to lengthy, convoluted diatribes tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'm going to continue talking absolute fucking bollocks, and possibly getting banned if Adders shows up later with his stupid fucking hat on.

Well done Dex. I had you down as benefit scrounging scum from Middleton.

Guest nobgobbler

can you believe that dementia has an up side ? ... a close family member of ours "gave up" smoking simply because she forgot about it ... karma works in mysterious ways as they say !

with a bit of luck she'll forget you owe her money! 

Guest DingTheRioja

I scarcely notice it in my crimplene Safari jacket and faux suede desert boots..... I bet you wish you were half the style icon that I am!

I wish I was half the style icon you are, I would only look half as fucking ridiculous!

I gave up after many years of 20-a-day (B&H, proper fags) and literally just stopped. No patches, no drugs, nothing. I just decided I didn't want to smoke. There was a lot of mental addiction, where I felt I wanted to smoke in certain places, and after meals or with a pint etc, but I never experienced any physical symptoms. Maybe I was just lucky?

I gave up after about 15 years of Bennies, Marlboros and Camels....

....was about to give up before a holiday then thought no, I want to smoke on holiday, after a meal, toes dipping in the water, with a brandy or some such... took the half dozen fags I had left, bought 1 packet to help them last the fortnight, had my last one at the airport at Athens... haven't touched one since and had not one single physical withdrawel sympton from them, that was about 15 years ago...

Sometimes I smell a Gitane or a Camel being lit and think.. Mmmm.... maybe... nah.... I'll just borrow their smoke...

However I always fucking hated people who smoked in the restaurant right next to someone who is still eating... I couldn't stand smoke during a meal.....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The only thing good about smoking is the amount of tax revenue it generates............oh and the fact it'll hopefully kill a load of worthless fucking boring wankers quicker.