CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Continually Give Up Smoking

Ape™️

There's quite a few of these cunts at work who one week have apparently given up smoking and are on patches or some medication to help them overcome the cravings etc, and the next week are outside the gates with a fag in their mouths. Fucking spineless, weak willed wankers! There is no physical addiction to smoking and if the fuckers were stranded on a desert island with no cigarettes, they simply wouldn't smoke and they'd just get on with shit. There's always some pathetic excuse when they are challenged about why a fag is back in their mouths too. It's never simply a case of them having no willpower. If you want to give up smoking, stop fucking smoking you stupid cunt! 

• Like 1

I stopped smoking tobacco years ago dapps,  but would have to challenge your assertion that there is no physical addiction to it. There most definitely is.

I gave up after many years of 20-a-day (B&H, proper fags) and literally just stopped. No patches, no drugs, nothing. I just decided I didn't want to smoke. There was a lot of mental addiction, where I felt I wanted to smoke in certain places, and after meals or with a pint etc, but I never experienced any physical symptoms. Maybe I was just lucky?

Guest yariman

I stopped smoking, and to this day still wish that I did smoke - I fucking love it!! The unfortunate man that is saddled with me can't stand it, so it was a choice between him and the B&H.  Having smoked from the Yorkshire mandatory starting age of 11, I packed it in with no patches aged 29 - felt like shit for a couple of weeks, but came through it.  I love watching men smoke, especially if they're wearing a well-made business suit.

Guest Bill Stickers

I stopped smoking, and to this day still wish that I did smoke - I fucking love it!! The unfortunate man that is saddled with me can't stand it, so it was a choice between him and the B&H.  Having smoked from the Yorkshire mandatory starting age of 11, I packed it in with no patches aged 29 - felt like shit for a couple of weeks, but came through it.  I love watching men smoke, especially if they're wearing a well-made business suit.

Wait? There's at least 4 people on this site pretending to be a woman then? Remarkable.

Guest luke swarm

Wait? There's at least 4 people on this site pretending to be a woman then? Remarkable.

Are there any woman here today?....NO  NO...... no no no.....as per Mr Cleese at the Stoning     

As a smoker, I hate these spineless turncoats as much as you Aper's. I love smoking and I refuse to give up something I enjoy just for a chance to bitch and moan for the next twenty years about how much I fancy a fag. I smoke when I'm happy, I smoke when I'm sad, I smoke when I'm stressed and I smoke when I chilled. I ain't giving it up for no cunt and I despise people who are constantly flitting between smoking and quitting. Man up, smoke until you cough up blood and stop waving your fucking martyrdom in my face. Cunts.

• Like 1

As a smoker, I hate these spineless turncoats as much as you Aper's. I love smoking and I refuse to give up something I enjoy just for a chance to bitch and moan for the next twenty years about how much I fancy a fag. I smoke when I'm happy, I smoke when I'm sad, I smoke when I'm stressed and I smoke when I chilled. I ain't giving it up for no cunt and I despise people who are constantly flitting between smoking and quitting. Man up, smoke until you cough up blood and stop waving your fucking martyrdom in my face. Cunts.

I think that's the point dapps is making, deccs. I probably sink more ethanol than is good for me, it's all about choices at the end of the day. 

Yazzers a bloke? Fuck me stickers, you've just saved me from making a big mistake. I was about to PM him a suggestive picture of me with a dog end hanging out of my orange stained lips, wearing my best ASDA George suit and a trilby.

I think that's the point dapps is making, deccs. I probably sink more ethanol than is good for me, it's about choices at the end of the day. 

Yeah I'm with him all the way Scotters.I agree with you both that It's all about choices at the end of the day, either smoke or dont. Nothing worse than indesciveness. At least I don't think there is...maybe.

Guest luke swarm

Yazzers a bloke? Fuck me stickers, you've just saved me from making a big mistake. I was about to PM him a suggestive picture of me with a dog end hanging out of my orange stained lips, wearing my best ASDA George suit and a trilby.

You have no style or grace Decimus, Every Gentleman knows that Matalan is the place for sartorial elegance in the form of Gentlemans suits made from quality petroleum by-product's.    

Edited by luke swarm

You have no style or grace Decimus, Every Gentleman knows that Matalan is the place for sartorial elegance in the form of Gentlemans suits made from quality petroleum by-product's.    

Allow me to come down off the mountain and instil in you acolytes, the holy word of Primark. Their menswear selection is simply divine, and available at the rather modest price of a dehydrated noodle snack in a pot-like recepticle.

Guest yariman

Wait? There's at least 4 people on this site pretending to be a woman then? Remarkable

Stickers, you absolute pillock.  Why would anyone pretend to be a splitarse, I ask you?

Good for you Dec, keep smoking for as long as your shrivelled lungs allow!  Do send me that pic of yourself, you sound like good frigging material, you classy bastard.

I'm man at pound stretcher !

Spotto, you're not dead! Prof has been worried sick about you. Talk about a lucky escape, you're only alive by the virtue of not actually being the man in your avatar. A closer brush with death I've never encountered. You must have been born with a horseshoe up your arse you charmed bastard.

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers

Spotto, you're not dead! Prof has been worried sick about you. Talk about a lucky escape, you're only alive by the virtue of not actually being the man in your avatar. A closer brush with death I've never encountered. You must have been born with a horseshoe up your arse you charmed bastard.

What the fuck are you on about today, you peculiar cunt?

What the fuck are you on about today, you peculiar cunt?

I fear that I could never fully explain to you the Bacchanalian mysteries of having a day off work and drinking Special Brew from 10 in the morning onwards. I'll be back to lengthy, convoluted diatribes tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'm going to continue talking absolute fucking bollocks, and possibly getting banned if Adders shows up later with his stupid fucking hat on.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

I fear that I could never fully explain to you the Bacchanalian mysteries of having a day off work and drinking Special Brew from 10 in the morning onwards. I'll be back to lengthy, convoluted diatribes tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'm going to continue talking absolute fucking bollocks, and possibly getting banned if Adders shows up later with his stupid fucking hat on.

You fucking transparent fantasist! Is this how mundane your life has become, that you are now pretending to be an alcoholic tramp? Even a single sip of special brew renders even the most hardened alcoholics incapable of writing the word Bacchanalian!

Unless you are dictating, and some poor sod is typing this drivel on your behalf? Has your Council-appointed Complimentary-cum-Compulsory Cunts Corner Carer (CACCCC for short) been reinstated by relevant the local authority in Norfolk?

The one time I drank special brew, I don't think I would've even be able to say my own name, let alone anything over 3 syllables. If I remember rightly, I had 4 cans of the stuff and vomited up the inside window of a Citroen C1, much to the driver's displeasure.

Special Brew is for cunts. Discerning tramps drink Tennent's Super Lager. I find this makes them more flammable.

Coincidentally, being set on fire is the same fate that should be visited on any cunt stupid enough to pay the government more than a fiver every time they buy a packet of fags

You fucking transparent fantasist! Is this how mundane your life has become, that you are now pretending to be an alcoholic tramp? Even a single sip of special brew renders even the most hardened alcoholics incapable of writing the word Bacchanalian!

Unless you are dictating, and some poor sod is typing this drivel on your behalf? Has your Council-appointed Complimentary-cum-Compulsory Cunts Corner Carer (CACCCC for short) been reinstated by relevant the local authority in Norfolk?

The one time I drank special brew, I don't think I would've even be able to say my own name, let alone anything over 3 syllables. If I remember rightly, I had 4 cans of the stuff and vomited up the inside window of a Citroen C1, much to the driver's displeasure.

You're saying this to a man who has mixed Old Rosie with something else containing alcohol. Deccer's liver must be made of adamantium. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

I smoked for 35 years then one day decided I wanted to stop. That was 3 years and to say it wasn't easy at the start would be a lie.

One thing I will never become is a typical ex-smoker,always complaining about smokers. If you want to carry on smoking then you go right ahead and do it.

I know it's bad for you,you know it's bad for you but do what makes you feel good.

You won't hear me complaining about it. I've no intention of taking it up again and one thing that should be reversed is this stupid fucking no smoking law in pubs and clubs.

If you don't like smoke,don't work behind the bar you cunt.

Anyway,it does make one look rather cool though I must admit.

You underestimate my capacity for drinking alcohol, Stickers. Even when I'm absolutely fucking trollied and unable to see further in front of me than my booze ravaged nose, I wouldn't dream of opening myself up to the tender mercies of pedantic fucking grammar Nazi cunts like yourself and Baws. So I'm even more careful than usual. Although if you'd like me to indulge you by performing like your stereotypical ideal of a hopeless drunk, I'm more than happy to exchange repetetive insults about our respective mothers, you absolute fucking cuntbag.

Guest luke swarm

I smoked for 35 years then one day decided I wanted to stop. That was 3 years and to say it wasn't easy at the start would be a lie.

One thing I will never become is a typical ex-smoker,always complaining about smokers. If you want to carry on smoking then you go right ahead and do it.

I know it's bad for you,you know it's bad for you but do what makes you feel good.

You won't hear me complaining about it. I've no intention of taking it up again and one thing that should be reversed is this stupid fucking no smoking law in pubs and clubs.

If you don't like smoke,don't work behind the bar you cunt.

Anyway,it does make one look rather cool though I must admit.

here here, the fag smell masked the smell of piss...which is pretty much what my local smells of now....whether its from the unwashed females in there or the gents bogs is harder to ascertain.