CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester Sinkhole

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Headline "Manchester Sinkhole"

Cunts.....and there's me breaking out the bubbly to celebrate the disappearance of this shithole....Misreporting of the highest order...turns out it was just a hole in the road and not the entire Mancunian infested latrine.

Bubbly re-corked and resumption of Carlsberg(shit) and Gardeners world. Crap Reporter Cunts.

Cunt....just had to google that and still haven't got what it means....I suspect its a put down but I cant be sure.

You'll find numerous examples in these hallowed pages: fat cunt; soulless ginger; Welsh sheepshagger; Muslim paedophile; white supremacist.

You should probably look up "false tautology" before deciding which of the above are valid.

Guest nobgobbler

The Chinese are building a couple of storage warehouses there apparently.

Well they have got to put their mountain of dog cages and cat traps somewhere I suppose. 

Edited by nobgobbler

i think they should top the hole off with that cunt john bishop , and then steam roll him in before finishing it off with 2 layers of mot type 1 sub base and a 9 inch layer of motorway grade tarmac.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The only problem with Manchester is that it is so close to Liverpool.             

Spotto, Manchester certainly has more problems than just that. It doesn't earn the moniker of cuntchester for nothing, you know. 

As you all know, I regard the north with complete and utter fucking disdain. Grey and dreary, fucking awful weather, worse people and full of pointless cunting hills and steep inclines. I constantly live in hope that when fracking is fully implemented, a fault line will appear at Grimsby and travel westward, cutting the whole fucking barbarous north off from the civilised south. But... I'd keep Manchester. Culturally it has produced some of the finest figures in the music, acting and literary industries, and I genuinely warm to Mancunians whenever I meet them. Top place. Top people. And they hate fucking scousers.