CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One direction parting company.

cuntspotter

Cunts..... For being young. For being the most successful chart band (I use the term loosely) since The Beatles. Despite the fact that I don't know who they are, can't name  one of them and couldn't name one song that they have sung. For being wealthy, or at least I'm assuming they are wealthy. For being responsible for the hoards of wailing 9 year. Olds who will believe that their respective worlds have just ended...........Just fuck off, I couldn't give a tuppenny shite.

Cunts..... For being young. For being the most successful chart band (I use the term loosely) since The Beatles. Despite the fact that I don't know who they are, can't name  one of them and couldn't name one song that they have sung. For being wealthy, or at least I'm assuming they are wealthy. For being responsible for the hoards of wailing 9 year. Olds who will believe that their respective worlds have just ended...........Just fuck off, I couldn't give a tuppenny shite.

Comparing One Dimension to The Beatles is like............

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

Me headphones didn't turn up etc - soo, Harry Styles of 1D sometimes 'sports' a MAN BUN - oddly, I find man buns fascinating?:ph34r:

Even wheh they're parted and gas is being expelled from their starfish directly into your face?  

Guest cuntcrapper

My dream is they all die on the M25 in a head on crash with the Spice Girls. Revolting little wankbags are worth £25m each, just shows the spending power these stupid little iphoned bitches have! Come on Corbyn tax all the revolting little fuckers out of existence and a plague (ebola) on cunt Cowell for creating the scum.

Guest Snatch

My dream is they all die on the M25 in a head on crash with the Spice Girls. Revolting little wankbags are worth £25m each, just shows the spending power these stupid little iphoned bitches have! Come on Corbyn tax all the revolting little fuckers out of existence and a plague (ebola) on cunt Cowell for creating the scum.

It'll have to be some other road Crappers. Half the time the traffic moves so slow on the M25 a head on wouldn't even set the air-bags off.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why don't you jump off your spice rack instead:lol:

Why do you think that's funny?  I didn't find it the least bit humourous, interesting or original.  Try harder.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Don't waste your breath wizz, just tell her to fuck off like everyone else does. 

I think you might be right, but I was trying to do something differently.  At least now I know WHY one road is so better worn and traveled over the other.  

Prof, fuck right off!