CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother and Children Heading for Syria

Guest luke swarm

They have every right to fuck off to any smelly shithole they wish to. Why don't we pass a law toto allow us to cut off their index fingers and remove their sexual organs. If they can't fire a rifle or breed it is a win-win situation. Self destructing passports that melt near sand and only one way tickets to countries on my list of places I never want to go to. Oh, and make me Home Secretary. I'm free on Thursdays.

Gillingham? 

Having lived in the shit part of Gillingham for a couple of years (is there a good part?) I can safely say that it is the fucking pits which in that area is only topped by that other no hopers paradise,Chatham.

Guest luke swarm

. Why don't we pass a law toto allow us to cut off their index fingers and remove their sexual organs.

Interestingly, this is the same view that they espouse and wish to implement here....you may have more in common with "them" than you think Manky.       

Say what you like about those murderous genocidal sausage munchers, those Nazis were snazzy dressers. (Hugo Boss is a cunt.)

that isis bunch though ... they're soo laura ashley meets h&m ... fuck off with all the recruiting it geeks,virgins and gta gangsters ... get some stylists on the case for crying out loud. !

Interestingly, this is the same view that they espouse and wish to implement here....you may have more in common with "them" than you think Manky.       

They want to do it because they hate us. I want to do it because I love all of god's little children and don't want them to hurt themselves. They can always go the backpack or bomb in a car route if they wish to make a point. Once Faslane has been refurbed, maybe we could send a nice prezzie over and turn the entire godforsaken dump into a big glass car park. Spray the cunts with Ebola and Aids and let Millwall play a few games there. And stop their benefits the cunts.

At the risk of spoiling your racist rant, could I point out that if they are in Syria they won't be getting benefits. They most probably wont be going to Syria now anyway because they have been detained by the Turkish police. I suggest that if you want to continue posting this kind of stuff you try the EDL website where being stupid is no barrier to being popular.

Guest Bill Stickers

At the risk of spoiling your racist rant, could I point out that if they are in Syria they won't be getting benefits. They most probably wont be going to Syria now anyway because they have been detained by the Turkish police. I suggest that if you want to continue posting this kind of stuff you try the EDL website where being stupid is no barrier to being popular.

Look Rick, Manky's mate Big Baz told him down the local that Syrians are stealing all our benefit money. Big Baz also won the pub quiz in 1996, sometimes wins on the fruit machine, and says he has a system for roulette, so he's a pretty trustworthy and intelligent bloke.

You really need to provide evidence to back up your totally ludicrous claims that 99% of the world's foreigners aren't claiming British income support, otherwise we can hardly blame Manky for trusting reliable sources elsewhere.

Guest luke swarm

They want to do it because they hate us. I want to do it because I love all of god's little children and don't want them to hurt themselves. They can always go the backpack or bomb in a car route if they wish to make a point. Once Faslane has been refurbed, maybe we could send a nice prezzie over and turn the entire godforsaken dump into a big glass car park. Spray the cunts with Ebola and Aids and let Millwall play a few games there. And stop their benefits the cunts.

Is that you Manila you Cunt? 

Guest nobgobbler

i don't suppose you could pick me up a second hand Nazi officers uniform for me. I'm a medium you know.

I knew that already, I'm a medium too. 

A nazi medium! Who do you contact at your séances; Reinhard Heydrich?

How do you know these things? Uncle Reiny has been teaching me the artistic craft of tattooing numbers. I am currently seeking jewish models to practice on but there aren't many around these parts.

I came to this site expecting a fresh approach. Last thing I am looking for is Facebook for dicks. If I wanted to "like" and "poke" and show pictures of my breakfast to every fucking halfwit in the cosmos I would go to Facebook.

I apologise for appearing to be less than friendly about some elements of the world's inhabitants. I see no benefit in holding out the hand of friendship to twats who want to kill us all.

Let them go to Syria. Let them get arrested in Turkey. Let them fuck off where the fuck they want. Let them not come back. Fuck letting the truth interfere with my rants. And finally let me say I am not EDL, BNP, NF or anything else. 

Guest luke swarm

I came to this site expecting a fresh approach. Last thing I am looking for is Facebook for dicks. If I wanted to "like" and "poke" and show pictures of my breakfast to every fucking halfwit in the cosmos I would go to Facebook.

Well spoken...think I will give you several "likes" for that. Did I tell you my bacon and eggs were delicious this morning mmm LOL

Cunt

Edited by luke swarm

I cant see anything racist about his rant. Seems quite fair to me.

Guest Bill Stickers

I cant see anything racist about his rant. Seems quite fair to me.

That's because your also a racist cunt who repeats what he hears down his local. Wait, maybe you're Big Baz?

I apologise for appearing to be less than friendly about some elements of the world's inhabitants. I see no benefit in holding out the hand of friendship to twats who want to kill us all.

Let them go to Syria. Let them get arrested in Turkey. Let them fuck off where the fuck they want. Let them not come back. Fuck letting the truth interfere with my rants. And finally let me say I am not EDL, BNP, NF or anything else. 

I've got a fresh approach for you, if you want one?

Instead of shopping for the usual frozen chicken nuggets and McCains oven chips that make up your diet, buy some hosepipe, a car with a poor carbon emission rating, and see if you can work out an inventive use for the two items in your garage.

Everybody says "racist" like it's a bad thing. If it wasn't for racism we would never have had such classic programs as "Till Death Do Us Part" or "Love Thy Neighbour".

Or the new sitcom "Judge".

The Syrian climate is lovely this time of year. If the lady or any of her kids can weld they`re opportunities for welders and panel beaters out there. It says " Free Range. Size Large. Best before end." somewhere in the vid. See if you can spot it.

At about the 1 minute mark it says that Fatima,38DD,likes to get her tits out on Saturdays while worrying about the plight of the refugees.

Guest DingTheRioja

.............. and let Millwall play a few games there. ........

Now you go too far....

Or the new sitcom "Judge".

At about the 1 minute mark it says that Fatima,38DD,likes to get her tits out on Saturdays while worrying about the plight of the refugees.

Is this the Page 3 Jihad..?

Guest luke swarm

didn't want to open up a fresh topic for this but there is a video on bbc news, A camerawoman filming refugees or migrants depending on your point of view. is filmed tripping up a man running with a child whilst simultaneously filming it....in the same footage we see her kicking a couple of fleeing children.

This fine specimen of humankind works for a news channel with links to the far right Hungarian Jobbik party, This is really disturbing stuff and explicitly shows the extreme hostility of some of these eastern Europeans....Also it is one of the most unprofessional things I have seen for someone who represents the media irrespective of political hue.

This fucking animal should be airlifted and dropped in the middle of a strange land somewhere in sub Sahara Africa and see how she copes with it, the utterly repulsive cunt.   http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/10/hungarian-camera-operator-kicked-refugees-criminal-investigation