CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yes!

But would this fall under into the description of an art or a science.

I mean, on the one hand, you could use Latin tags or the pithy prose of a Chaucer ('Enshrine these Qyntes in hogges tord!') or a Shakespeare ('Prithee then, what men are these, whose balls hang twixt parentheses?') as a descriptive base for the subject's cuntyness (or is it cuntishness? See, these things are important and need to be established by the Examining Committee as a matter of urgency)

But on the other hand we may try and assign numerical or spectral values (Infra red to ultra violet) in an attempt to separate the middle of the road cuntyness / cuntishness of a duff weather forecast (for example) that leaves you cold and pissed off, when you were expecting it to be cracking-the-flagstones hot, from the more complex and concentrated  clitorisness of a Kanye West.

It's a tricky one isn't it? Don't come to me for easy answers - I'll just go off on another 'stream of consciousness' pompous verbosity.

Edited by Jiggerycock
Not prtentious enough

• 3 years later...
Guest killemall
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2015 at 12:49 PM, luke swarm said:

Cuntaciousness..mm an interesting phrase that I will try and use in the near future.

It is a pity that no one has done any real and meaningful work on the degree of Cunt a person can be.....this certainly would draw funding from me if I was a government minister.....If fact the whole area of Cunt Studies is woefully neglected in this country where we are falling behind many countries as regards research into this vital field of Cunt Quantification, causes of Cuntism and the safe containment of Acknowledged cunts. Just another symptom of this once great countries slide into irrelevance.

The only institution which takes any interest in the subject as far as I am aware is the fine University Of Wolverhampton, which is obviously doing a large scale experiment into Cunts in this fair City by giving them places on Courses that have little or no value. Then releasing them back into their natural environment to study the test subjects. The findings have yet to be published but early indicators are that Cuntism has no known cure I'm sorry to say.         

brilliant,i wonder what jobs they would go for after graduating with honours?

On 8/31/2015 at 2:39 PM, Neil said:

This says all you need to know about this cuntard! Try not to laugh too loud.

A 'cuntard' indeed.

Being a proud Briton, however, it's gratifying to see our rock stars taking things to a new level when it comes to picking on innocent photographers simply trying to earn a living. Has there ever been such a gargantuan wonker throughout the annals of time?

On 8/31/2015 at 1:23 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Has just announced he will be running for president in 2020. I have searched for any specific nom for him and can't find one so it had to be done.

What a delusional fuckwit, his Mrs (Kim Kardashian) is nothing special and has an arse like colliding planets, oh yes and a cunt as well.

He likes fish sticks 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest killemall

now he`s upped the bar again & changed his name to ye! you have to hand it to this ill fitting slip on wearing loon, he has reached levels of cuntishness never seen before.

5 hours ago, killemall said:

now he`s upped the bar again & changed his name to ye! you have to hand it to this ill fitting slip on wearing loon, he has reached levels of cuntishness never seen before.

I couldn't give a flying fuck what this talentless twathead does or says; his brother John does excellent tinned salmon. 

I'll get me landing net 

Guest Queefer
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck what this talentless twathead does or says; his brother John does excellent tinned salmon. 

I'll get me landing net 

His dad, Fred, used to do my garden 

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you use medicated shampoo on yours to prevent this?

The enduring question is, out of the pair of you cunts, who's got the bushiest beard? I've always envisioned gyps as a slightly less hairy beast than Chewbacca but with easily enough carpet down south to conceal 8 inches of swinging cock 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The enduring question is, out of the pair of you cunts, who's got the bushiest beard? I've always envisioned gyps as a slightly less hairy beast than Chewbacca but with easily enough carpet down south to conceal 8 inches of swinging cock 

Pen?

• 4 years later...