CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lesser known BBC Cunts

Witheredscrote

You`d have to be up early to get one over on this chap, he`s like a fucking coiled spring.

twat.jpg

Respect to the bloke for getting on in life when he's completely blind, but I do wonder whether he'd impose his face on our TVs if he could see what he looked like.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Respect to the bloke for getting on in life when he's completely blind, but I do wonder whether he'd impose his face on our TVs if he could see what he looked like.

He has a classic face for radio. Being the bbc don't you think they should have thought of that?

Guest Wizardsleeve

He has a classic face for radio. Being the bbc don't you think they should have thought of that?

he has a classic face for shattering mirrors, bell ringing, stripping wallpaper and frightening small children and street corner prossies. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

he has a classic face for shattering mirrors, bell ringing, stripping wallpaper and frightening small children and street corner prossies. 

He could scare a foetus from the womb.

• 2 months later...

Stephen Sakur. This has got to be one of the smuggest, most patronising cunts that the BBC have just now. He appears to be on maybe once a week interviewing politicians or powerful people and attempting to get them to account for their actions. I say attempt because most of the time they just deny everything and more or less ignore everything he says.

Another preaching bastard.

th1GZL2KB2.jpg

13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

And another BBC cunt. Standing in Paris 10 minutes ago and referring to national buildings lit up in Red White & Blue. No you ignorant ,overpaid , over here cunt its Blue White & Red  .  I don't really give a fuck about flags , just under-educated chancers like this cunt being paid by the fucking BBcuntingC.

timwilcoxnnbn2402.jpg

He's a right bastard this one. In Paris on Friday night he was talking to eyewitnesses and trying to get them to describe what they'd seen. He was really going over the top, more or less pestering them. I almost expected the cunt to ask if they'd counted how many bullet holes each person had. Smarmy fucking wanker.

• 9 months later...

Lukwesa Burak (why do none of these cunts have names Manky would approve of?) has recently moved from Sky to the BBC. I actually quite like her, and she's a damn sight more competent than most of their News 24 muppets. 

However, I don't think I've ever seen someone with their eyes set quite so far apart - it would make jizzing in them both quite a challenge.

fsealtq.png

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lukwesa Burak (why do none of these cunts have names Manky would approve of?) has recently moved from Sky to the BBC. I actually quite like her, and she's a damn sight more competent than most of their News 24 muppets. 

However, I don't think I've ever seen someone with their eyes set quite so far apart - it would make jizzing in them both quite a challenge.

fsealtq.png

Does she wear short skirts or low cut tops?

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Does she wear short skirts or low cut tops?

I don't know, I've never looked that far down. Her medusa-like like gaze holds me transfixed, and I've effectively hypnotised myself by switching my attention back and forth between those wide spaced limpid pools.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know, I've never looked that far down. Her medusa-like like gaze holds me transfixed, and I've effectively hypnotised myself by switching my attention back and forth between those wide spaced limpid pools.

She'll do for me...

Aewj0Qvw.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

fsealtq.png

Admiral Akbar.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Probably not, hence the roofies...

She couldn't shite in your mouth unconscious, unless, like I suspect you would, suck the very shite out of her sleeping asshole.