CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lesser known BBC Cunts

Witheredscrote

Mark Stacey & Naga Munchetty.

Nause making couple of cunts . Only the fucking BBC would employ people with adenoid problems. Both these cunts talk as is they have a mouth full of Scotty's jiz. Stacey minces round antique stalls acting the fat poof and she dresses like an explosion in a Dulux factory. Both these cunts are an assault on the eyes and ears and should be fed into a bone crusher.

home_content_portrait.jpg

images.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja

there are times when I quite fancy a Munch on Naga...

On the tele she looks rather, er, interesting... but whenever I try to find pictures of her looking nice, she always looks a bit fucking rough... but on Breakfast she looks nice... but  the screenshots of her on Breakfast look fucking rough... can't figure it out.... maybe my eyes are just doing at op job on soft-focus at that time of the morning...

Still...

there are times when I quite fancy a Munch on Naga...

On the tele she looks rather, er, interesting... but whenever I try to find pictures of her looking nice, she always looks a bit fucking rough... but on Breakfast she looks nice... but  the screenshots of her on Breakfast look fucking rough... can't figure it out.... maybe my eyes are just doing at op job on soft-focus at that time of the morning...

Still...

So in a nutshell as rough as she looks you would shag her then .

Guest Gong Farmer

Nause making couple of cunts . Only the fucking BBC would employ people with adenoid problems. Both these cunts talk as is they have a mouth full of Scotty's jiz. Stacey minces round antique stalls acting the fat poof and she dresses like an explosion in a Dulux factory. Both these cunts are an assault on the eyes and ears and should be fed into a bone crusher.

images.jpg

She's alright but doesn't flash her cunt like Suzanne Reid used to.

Fucking hell, what an heroic jawline!

Makes David Coulthard's look like Vanessa Feltz's

I'd fuck vanessa feltz.  And if scrotes really insisted on it,  I'd happily supply naga with a gobful of baby gravy. Not quite sure how to word the application though, does it have to be formal? 

• Like 1

images.jpg

I like her dress.

I'd fuck vanessa feltz.  And if scrotes really insisted on it,  I'd happily supply naga with a gobful of baby gravy. Not quite sure how to word the application though, does it have to be formal? 

Scotty you are indeed a silver tongued cavalier. I can imagine you at the Duchess of Richmond's ball on the eve of the battle of Waterloo wooing all the ladies with tales of yore.

Cunt

Yeh and if you want to see her flash her cunt tune in soon , Bill Turnbull is retiring.

Cunt? Nah not interested in that. I'm not a Cathy Burke.

• Like 1

Scotty you are indeed a silver tongued cavalier. I can imagine you at the Duchess of Richmond's ball on the eve of the battle of Waterloo wooing all the ladies with tales of yore.

Ever the romantic me, gypps. I always insist on taking a can of febreze round the back of the skip during my sexual interludes.