CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts who are always doing other things in cars

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Look all I want is to get home after enduring a 2 hour shopping trip into Wolverhampton with the Wife.

Why don't you just drive instead of doing shite knows what at every fucking traffic light stop....Its a car not a fucking office so just fucking drive the cunting thing will you. Can you not see that everyone behind you is working up into a frenzy of rage when you have to be beeped at every light when it goes to green to shift your worthless fucking arse. What is so fucking important that it cannot wait. 

And isn't it always a fucking BMW these bilebuckets drive....these things should come without rear view mirrors as these items are frankly superfluous on these cuntmobiles.   

Guest Wizardsleeve

These cunts don't care about the rest of society.  Don't you know the roads were made exclusively for them to cunt about on their phones, and conduct business at traffic lights or signs?  What those vehicles should come equipped with are timers and explosives in the bumpers, so once tapped, the fucker will detonate 300 feet away.  That way, the people retain the power to cull the ever growing herd of total cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Frankly you must be some sort of cunt for driving two hours just to go shopping in wolverhampton. Don't they have a Primark and a Poundland closer to home?

Back on topic, fucking car makers are to blame for this cunty bollox what with in-car entertainment, cup holders, vanity mirrors etc. How many more things do you want to space around a driver to grab their attention

It reminds me of the time I got stuck behind a Bedford Rascal in Bermondsey. The lights were green, but the cunt just sat there for two minutes straight without moving. Seriously fucked off, I got out of my car and approached the window to ask the cunt to get a move on, tout de fucking suite. Imagine my suprise when I'm confronted with a morbidly obese man, precariously hovering over the gear stick as he inched it into his back passage at an alarmingly slow rate. The cunt saw me, and before I knew what had happened, I was blinded by a Large doner kebab with chilli sauce that he hurled into my face. By the time I wiped it off, he had screeched off into the distance. But I'll never forget his number plate for as long as I live. I'll find you JUD83 2W1, and when I do there will be a fucking reckoning.

Are you a medium?

With a diet that solely consists of Buckfast, battered Haggis and Irn Bru chew sticks, Bawsy is, at the very least, an XXXL. He'd have a few more X's if it wasn't for the readily available super strength, appetite repressing Ketamine that they have in abundance north of The Wall.

• Like 2

I'm unhappy to say that the main culprits are women. I may get a broadside from gobbler for saying this but I know what I see. But back on topic I it does freeze my piss when I'm behind when a fuckwit who does this

I hate to break it to you gobbler,  but there are no seats in the back of my van. It's just blankets and then brace yourself. 

Spoken like a true knight of the road!

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

I hate to break it to you gobbler,  but there are no seats in the back of my van. It's just blankets and then brace yourself. 

thats rather thrifty of you Scotty. I demand a straw mattress.

Guest luke swarm

Frankly you must be some sort of cunt for driving two hours just to go shopping in wolverhampton. Don't they have a Primark and a Poundland closer to home?

That's the trouble with you Pissflaps, you think all the Poundlands, Primarks and Lidls are all the same...well my ignorant friend each one is different and unique, they make an effort to source locally all their produce and I support local artisans...the 3 bird roast in Lidl is a specialty of Wolverhampton  as an example 

Guest Wizardsleeve

So you took out the chloroform gas canisters and coin operated roofie dispenser then?