CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joshua Goldberg

Cuntybaws

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, BigBowBalls said:

True. But so far, everyone I've spoken with on this site so far appears to be a gold medal winning Olympian champion level cunt.

I won the gold in the cunt diving. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, BigBowBalls said:

True. But so far, everyone I've spoken with on this site so far appears to be a gold medal winning Olympian champion level cunt.

And your point is?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, BigBowBalls said:

Fuck off, take the pills, all of them. Go on, you know it makes perfect sense.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, BigBowBalls said:

I'm not sure I like your tone.

Guest judgetwi
On Monday, September 21, 2015 at 0:16 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of sad inadequate tossers who still live with their mums and post crap on the internet 24x7, 

OaCzaWd.png

This is irony, right? 

Guest MikeD
On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2015 at 1:16 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of sad inadequate tossers who still live with their mums and post crap on the internet 24x7, this genetically defective little piece of shit has just been identified by the FBI as the cunt behind a vast range of multiple IDs ranging from neo-Nazis to radical feminists, via fundamentalist Jihadis and Jewish lawyers.

I wonder if any of his fantasy personas owned a boat? Or an online shop? I'd certainly bet good money he's a fucking brony!

OaCzaWd.png

Multiple ID's?

We'll have no mention of that kind of thing on here, thank you very much.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

This is irony, right? 

Was your challenge to Frank, and your lies about owning a Harley an exercise in irony too? 

5 hours ago, BigBowBalls said:

Not Manila. 

That's good to know, because I took a bit of an instant dislike to that particular cunt. I'm sure you and I will get along like a house on fire.

Mick Philpott's a cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's good to know, because I took a bit of an instant dislike to that particular cunt. I'm sure you and I will get along like a house on fire.

Mick Philpott's a cunt.

Or in Drew's case, a bungalow on fire. That man is a compelling case for mandatory euthanasia.