CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joshua Goldberg

Cuntybaws

Speaking of sad inadequate tossers who still live with their mums and post crap on the internet 24x7, this genetically defective little piece of shit has just been identified by the FBI as the cunt behind a vast range of multiple IDs ranging from neo-Nazis to radical feminists, via fundamentalist Jihadis and Jewish lawyers.

I wonder if any of his fantasy personas owned a boat? Or an online shop? I'd certainly bet good money he's a fucking brony!

OaCzaWd.png

• Like 1

Speaking of sad inadequate tossers who still live with their mums and post crap on the internet 24x7, this genetically defective little piece of shit has just been identified by the FBI as the cunt behind a vast range of multiple IDs ranging from neo-Nazis to radical feminists, via fundamentalist Jihadis and Jewish lawyers.

I wonder if any of his fantasy personas owned a boat? Or an online shop? I'd certainly bet good money he's a fucking brony!

OaCzaWd.png

pile of shit 

• Like 1

OaCzaWd.png

.....or owned a stately home in Cheshire? Or went to an expensive Public School? Or was the Godson of Norman St John Stevas?

Only they say Punkape was banned but I think this little revelation is far closer to the truth.

• Like 1

OaCzaWd.png

What the fuck is a brony?  He looks a strange cunt anyway. Who needs any other reson to dislike any cunt  anyway.

Guest luke swarm

this sad and pathetic individual had many personas which contradicted each other, When Manila was doing the rounds here I remember Admin saying he/she was on other sites as a lezzer, jewish, racist etc. So there is a real possibility that this twat could have been the Manila persona.

Certainly it was simple and unintelligent trolling which indicated that not a lot of thought was going into it, We all responded for the fun of it and for an easy kill but I remember thinking how little response I was getting for my money and being disappointed with the lack of bite.

The internet is a strange place and has a great draw for these disturbed and rather dark individuals, the idea of creating a reaction gives these people purpose when obviously they cannot create the same reaction in normal human interaction due to the fact that they are inadequate. In everyday life we know these people as "that weird Cunt" or shortened simply to "that Cunt" 

Most of us come on here to have a rant and relieve a bit of stress and some comments make me laugh out loud such as Decimus's response to Profb s nom today. What else have I got to do unless I want to watch some baking that my wife has got on most of the time. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I wondered exactly that when brony keith started posting on here, manky. So I asked my neighbours kid, she said it refers to a male who likes "my little pony". I initially thought that was a euphemism, turns out she meant the cartoon character. 

I find it remarkable that you have the capacity to find this site, in this hidden, dark, fetid corner of the internet, but you still use local teenagers as real-life search engines. Heard of Google you soppy cunt?

Guest Alfie Noakes

What the fuck is a brony?  He looks a strange cunt anyway. Who needs any other reson to dislike any cunt  anyway.

It is a bit deeper as they like to get sexual kicks out of the costume or "cos" playing. Seems brony keith liked scat and other such deviances. Some of his stuff was a bit too close to the paedophillic knuckle for most human beings.

It is a bit deeper as they like to get sexual kicks out of the costume or "cos" playing. Seems brony keith liked scat and other such deviances. Some of his stuff was a bit too close to the paedophillic knuckle for most human beings.

So all them sad cunts at the comicon things may or may not be described thus. How about train spotters with their oh so sexy anoraks and flasks? It strikes me you don't have to look far to unearth a plethora of total cunts. Thanks for enlightening me.

I find it remarkable that you have the capacity to find this site, in this hidden, dark, fetid corner of the internet, but you still use local teenagers as real-life search engines. Heard of Google you soppy cunt?

I couldn't be arsed to google it bill, but it occurred to me to ask her as I was round there visiting anyway. It wasn't a question that had been gnawing at my brain, more an excuse to prolong a conversation with a particularly gorgeous 28 year old bird.

I couldn't be arsed to google it bill, but it occurred to me to ask her as I was round there visiting anyway. It wasn't a question that had been gnawing at my brain, more an excuse to prolong a conversation with a particularly gorgeous 28 year old bird.

Any pictures Scotty? By what I consider a rather fantastic coincidence,  I happen to be writing up a very scientific snippet of research into 28 year olds and I dare say that an image, preferably in a very high resolution, would help immeasurably. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Nothing turns 28 year old lasses on like talk of men dressing up in furry outfits and playing my little pony. I reckon you're in there mate!

• 5 months later...
On 21/09/2015 at 7:42 PM, luke swarm said:

When Manila was doing the rounds here I remember Admin saying he/she was on other sites as a lezzer, jewish, racist etc. So there is a real possibility that this twat could have been the Manila persona.   

Come on Manila, give us a comment!

yrpq2bI.png

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Come on Manila, give us a comment!

yrpq2bI.png

A word play on Bow Bells maybe? That well known cockney thing.

Big Balls being a subtle call for mens attention?

It's that lover of cock Judge.

22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

A word play on Bow Bells maybe? That well known cockney thing.

Big Balls being a subtle call for mens attention?

It's that lover of cock Judge.

The Manila ID was logged in just before LittleBellEnd here yesterday. Mind you, so was Frank. And Bubbles is logged in even as I type, but hasn't posted since Feb 6th. Go figure.

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Manila ID was logged in just before LitrtleBellEnd here yesterday. Mind you, so was Frank. And Bubbles is logged in even as I type, but hasn't posted since Feb 6th. Go figure.

I noticed the other day that Frank and Spunkers were both logged in at the same time.

The cunt must work for the NSA with the amount of computers he must have access too.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Manila ID was logged in just before LitrtleBellEnd here yesterday. Mind you, so was Frank. And Bubbles is logged in even as I type, but hasn't posted since Feb 6th. Go figure.

Manila (aka Mia et al) is a pesky Chinese-American fashonista lesbian who, apart from hating blacks had a penchant for twisting historical facts.

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Manila (aka Mia et al) is a pesky Chinese-American fashonista lesbian who, apart from hating blacks had a penchant for twisting historical facts.

So it is Judge then.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, BigBowBalls said:

Just someone who likes some stuff here and who has been a lurker for a while. No big deal.

What a cripplingly boring introduction to the site. Have you always been a complete fucking drip?

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, BigBowBalls said:

Takes me a little while to become a spurt. Just didnt want anyone thinking i was law enforcement or thought police or any such bollocks.

Trust me, nobody on here thinks you have the aptitude to hold down any profession, let alone law enforcement or something involving telepathy.