CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

fast car

colonelkurtz

Once again I find myself at cross-purposes with the Corner, in that I thought this was going to be a thoroughly deserved evisceration of that painfully right-on dirge by Tracy Chapman.

"Poor people will rise up".

No they bloody won't!

Poor people are too busy wanting to get ripped to the gills on cheap speed and Alcopops

Waste of fucking money these composite hybrid rocket/jet/derv/battery contraptions. If they want to know about speed, I have a 12 speed bike. ( for the non-techies that is 3 gears at the front and 9 gears at the back ). I have heard they are running the twat somewhere in Africa which coincidentally is not far from  Kenya where I saw a Nairobi traffic policeman try to stop a zebra crossing.

Waste of fucking money these composite hybrid rocket/jet/derv/battery contraptions. If they want to know about speed, I have a 12 speed bike. ( for the non-techies that is 3 gears at the front and 9 gears at the back ). I have heard they are running the twat somewhere in Africa which coincidentally is not far from  Kenya where I saw a Nairobi traffic policeman try to stop a zebra crossing.

i am not cyclist so could be wrong but 3 cogs x 9 cogs = 27 gears ?

Guest luke swarm

Once again I find myself at cross-purposes with the Corner, in that I thought this was going to be a thoroughly deserved evisceration of that painfully right-on dirge by Tracy Chapman.

No they bloody won't!

Poor people are too busy wanting to get ripped to the gills on cheap speed and Alcopops

That Tracy Chapman was fucking well rough.....her song always depressed me and I am thankful she is no longer polluting the airwaves.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

some cunts have made a car that does 1000 mph ... so what it is , is a plane that doesn't leave the ground .. whoopee fuckin dooh 

Traveling at that speed on land would require perfectly flat ground in a wide open space and little or no indigenous people or wildlife in the vicinity. Basically, the cunts just wasted millions on a fucking one car race. Must be nice having such sums of cash to fucking burn, the vulgar cunts!

And where the fuck are you suppose to go 1000mph?  Round the Mfucking25?

Traveling at that speed on land would require perfectly flat ground in a wide open space and little or no indigenous people or wildlife in the vicinity. Basically, the cunts just wasted millions on a fucking one car race. Must be nice having such sums of cash to fucking burn, the vulgar cunts!

Large Hadron Collider, your time has come at last!

Sorry Manky but isn't that 27 gears? I mean I might be wrong as Im just a girly (winds hair round finger).

i am not cyclist so could be wrong but 3 cogs x 9 cogs = 27 gears ?

Bugger. Sorry Ed I put that as well. Should have read your post first.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Gears on bikes are a big con. Whats the fucking point of 24 gears if 16 of them overlap ratios. Give me my trusty 3 speed sturmey archer any day. Giant are really big cunts.

No they bloody won't!

If the poor people rose up they'd quickly be fucking slapped down again by the rich people.