CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Leave Big Gaps In Traffic Queues

Ape™️

Fucking hell this drives me insane. All it takes is a few of these cunts in a queue and the whole road grinds to a halt. Why people don't just move as soon as they are able, rather than waiting until they have 100 yards in front, is beyond me. If every cunt in a big motorway queue were to leave a big gap, the people at the back could be virtually stationary for days.

• Like 2

Probably too busy dicking around on their i-Phones or programming their on-board, in-car entertainment systems (My God! Was there anything wrong with a tinnitus-inducing heap of shit radio, permanently tuned to some Punjabi Bhangra music channel?). The amount of computing power these jokers have at their fingertips, they should be on the ruddy Space programme.

Either that or they're haiku-writing motherfuckers, who will only move 'when the karma is right'.

Either way they need a RPG up their tailpipe most ricky-tick

Guest luke swarm

we had this on the way to the airport a few days ago.

There are those chevrons on the M6 just before Stoke, so imagine the scene, tail to tail traffic at a snails pace and stopping....but this old biddy who saw the advisory signs saying keep two chevrons apart took the meaning literally and kept 2 chevrons apart even though traffic was at a fucking standstill....there are some seriously fucking stupid cunts out there who are quite frankly taking up the place of someone who could be useful in the continuing evolution of our species.

This cunt was oblivious to all the frustration, hair pulling and snarling drivers having to go round her...unbelievable cuntage.    

A fucking great nom. I was thinking of doing this myself when on the way to work the other day (the nom I mean, not the actual act of bellendery), and actually a few fucking times before that. Why is this so common? It does my fucking head in. Traffic build-ups could be more or less halved if so many of these clueless cuntburps didn't all do this in some kind of retarded zombie-like union.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thank you, Ape, for a mom that rigidly adheres to the purpose and spirit of the corner. The cunts that do this deserve nothing less than the most horrific demise possible, to be devised by Torquemada, Death camp DaVinci's, Chinese prison interrogation experts, judge and prof. That lot could convince an innocent person to jump into a deep pool of molten lava.  The shit traffic flow killers would receive the punishment they so richly deserve. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Judge will be along any minute with the answer.

On one hand will be at least five skillful keyboarding digits and the other will be tightly grasping an extra large and extra greasy kebab with white sauce. 

we had this on the way to the airport a few days ago.

There are those chevrons on the M6 just before Stoke, so imagine the scene, tail to tail traffic at a snails pace and stopping....but this old biddy who saw the advisory signs saying keep two chevrons apart took the meaning literally and kept 2 chevrons apart even though traffic was at a fucking standstill....there are some seriously fucking stupid cunts out there who are quite frankly taking up the place of someone who could be useful in the continuing evolution of our species.

This cunt was oblivious to all the frustration, hair pulling and snarling drivers having to go round her...unbelievable cuntage.    

Maybe motorway crashes happen to take out stupid fuckers from the gene pool. Unfortunately it takes out people who are actually driving correctly.

Guest Bill Stickers

Any cunt caught doing this on the roads should be made to enter a three month clutch control course with the DVLA, preferably in rural Wales to get them out of everyone else's hair.

Fucking cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Any cunt caught doing this on the roads should be made to enter a three month clutch control course with the DVLA, preferably in rural Wales to get them out of everyone else's hair.

Fucking cunts.

Preferably in a military base trading course where unexploded bombs litter the landscape and need only one strong vibration to detonate. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Preferably in a military base trading course where unexploded bombs litter the landscape and need only one strong vibration to detonate. 

..or target practice for A2G missiles for the RAF...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A good rule of thumb in stationary traffic. You should be able to see the bottom of the tyres of the car in front contacting the road, if you can't then you're tooo fucking close. Better to leave too much room then not enough, you arse shunting tossers.

Guest Wizardsleeve

A good rule of thumb in stationary traffic. You should be able to see the bottom of the tyres of the car in front contacting the road, if you can't then you're tooo fucking close. Better to leave too much room then not enough, you arse shunting tossers.

The problems start when you can see the tyres of the lorry 2 miles ahead meeting the road, whilst the cunt in front of you is still trying to decide which pedal makes the car go vroom!  They're cunts, end of!