CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Kyle

Guest Gurt

I regularly dress up as that twat Kyle and give my Doberman a bit of torment. I would love him to call at chez moi one day so I could see something black around his neck.

Edited by Manky
Twattype

Guest Bill Stickers

I regularly dress up as that twat Kyle and give my Doberman a bit of torment. I would love him to call at chez moi one day so I could see something black around his neck.

You sound mentally unstable. Consult your GP at once.

One thing that this cunt, his show, and even this website proves is that there has never been, and will never be a cunt drought. This site should never be starved for actual content thanks to this world's seemingly endless bout of tidal waves of cunt after cunt being born into it. Look at some of the new members for fucks sake.

One thing that this cunt, his show, and even this website proves is that there has never been, and will never be a cunt drought. This site should never be starved for actual content thanks to this world's seemingly endless bout of tidal waves of cunt after cunt being born into it. Look at some of the new members for fucks sake.

But it has to be said that members of CC are under no illusion of what this site stands for. The twats out there, who get the nominations labour under the impression of being superior in every way. To be gentle with those wankers I would categorise them simply as "special". And yes, there will never be contraction of the supply. Just like politicians fucking deceased pigs.

You sound mentally unstable. Consult your GP at once.

It was my GP who put told me to come on here. He said half an hour with those cunts will cure low self esteem, depression, feelings of inadequacy and most other ailments.

Guest Bill Stickers

It was my GP who put told me to come on here. He said half an hour with those cunts will cure low self esteem, depression, feelings of inadequacy and most other ailments.

But I hear there's still a 6 month waiting list to get the massive droopy cock on your forehead amputated? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

But I hear there's still a 6 month waiting list to get the massive droopy cock on your forehead amputated? 

All he has to do is give the bloke the money and that droopy cock will go away voluntarily. 

Oh dear. What as sad bunch of cunts I have managed to wake up. If I had my time again I would have avoided this site like the plague. But, what is done is done........  so. .......  Curl up and fucking die you total scunge buckets. The very thought of you reading my innermost thoughts on this site sickens me to the core  OK. Back to Facebook 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Oh dear. What as sad bunch of cunts I have managed to wake up. If I had my time again I would have avoided this site like the plague. But, what is done is done........  so. .......  Curl up and fucking die you total scunge buckets. The very thought of you reading my innermost thoughts on this site sickens me to the core  OK. Back to Facebook 

Priceless bit of sanctimonious self congratulatory eye bawling I've ever witnessed. The fact you would choose CC to post your tedious, innermost (lack of) thoughts sickens, yet entertains us, considering how little effort is required to send you off into a fit.  

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm no gynaecologist, but I knew you were a girly cunt the day you turned up.

Fuck off and close the door behind you.

@Four Eyed Tnuc. You've been a problem before and you are showing signs of your old ways. Carry on like this and your account will be nuked.

Care to name names here Mrs. R?

Nuke the cunt now,why wait.

Lighten up you cunt. If I had a quid for every time I got ripped on here, I'd probably have enough to pay a woman to shag you, having spent the most of it on getting her completely fuckfaced first.

Lighten up you cunt. If I had a quid for every time I got ripped on here, I'd probably have enough to pay a woman to shag you, having spent the most of it on getting her completely fuckfaced 

Pray do not worry too much about my well being you fine fellows. There are only 4 of you giving me Shite at present. So fuck off and get back-up. I will have phallic appendages plastered where I like. Are you trying to get me on the Jeremy Kyle show because if you are I will seriously get upset. Cunts the lot of you.