CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Kyle

Guest Gurt

Where to start... Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!

Cant stand this sanctimonious, prurient, egotistical piece of cunt vomit. He seems to relish tormenting mong faced Northern mothers and cap wearing, council estate window-lickers; guiltlessly highlighting their faults and encouraging the brain dead fucktards to fight each other. 

Nothing but a bully who's made a carreer out of sadistic humiliation. Needs to be dropped on one of the estates where his uneducated victims can give him a good kicking.

The Dutch have got a much better show where the host is very sympathetic

Guest Bill Stickers

Blew his money on gambling, stole money from his first wife to gamble away, then was cheating on her. Good research I suppose for his modern day freak show pile of shit tv nonsense.

I couldn't imagine anyone less qualified to attack other people live on TV for making poor life choices.

Guest luke swarm

I couldn't imagine anyone less qualified to attack other people live on TV for making poor life choices.

I think you are stretching it a bit far calling them people.....people could be misconstrued as normal homo sapiens going about their normal hunter/gatherer business. The only thing in his favour is that he keeps his idiotic advice and abuse firmly aimed at gormless, tattooed imbeciles who fully deserve a public shoeing....my only regret is that they are then not summarily dropped from a great height after being "helped" by the Kyle cunt.      

Jeremy Kyle and his guests deserves a Corner all their own. Kyle is the big man when his bouncers are around him but in truth he couldn't bounce a fucking ball.

A complete and utter cunt of the first order.

The cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja

He's just split from his second wife too. Maybe he should have spoken to The Genius. Come to think of it why does Graham Stanier lower himself to be part of this charade, other than presumably a decent salary? By all accounts he's quite well respected in his field, or at least he was.

Graham Stanier? .... is he "aar greym with a quick recap"..??

..anyway.. 2 dozy cows married him?

He didn't find them in the green room did he?

Guest Bill Stickers

He's just split from his second wife too. Maybe he should have spoken to The Genius. Come to think of it why does Graham Stanier lower himself to be part of this charade, other than presumably a decent salary? By all accounts he's quite well respected in his field, or at least he was.

Graham is the biggest cunt of the lot. His stupid facial hair soul patch is valid grounds for mandatory euthanasia.

This despicable cunt had testicular cancer didn't he?,may I suggest that when he had one of his bollocks removed the best part and the most intelligent part of him ended up in the hospital incinerator,a more horrible bully and a bigger cunt I can't think of

Can we throw in Trisha, Vanessa, Esther, Kilroy, Jerry, Ricky, Maurie and every other piece of shit quimsponge who pretends care about the chinless, buck toothed, neck tattooed ultrachav scum they have on their progs?

I saw part of a Springer show for the first time in ages and I was struck by how incompetent the bouncers are. At least Kyle's bouncers know how to stop a fight with minimal physical contact - you put your not inconsiderable bulk between the protagonists, hold out your arms so they can't come around you and it's fight over most of the time. Springers clowns were reduced to trying to drag people apart by their wrists.

I saw part of a Springer show for the first time in ages and I was struck by how incompetent the bouncers are. At least Kyle's bouncers know how to stop a fight with minimal physical contact - you put your not inconsiderable bulk between the protagonists, hold out your arms so they can't come around you and it's fight over most of the time. Springers clowns were reduced to trying to drag people apart by their wrists.

its kyles bouncers that are incompetent, the physical altercations are the real crowd pleaser, the yanks are just better at appearing to try and separate whilst allowing a few punches to connect.