CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Request of Jamaican Politicians for apology for slave trade from David Cameron

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Wizardsleeve

Reparations for the slaves?? Fuck off, we're not paying for them twice. 

If the cunts want reparations, let them petition the Dutch for starting the slave trade and the yanks for being the biggest client. 

Guest Bill Stickers

His ability to make his presence known on the site on almost every topic hasn't gone unnoticed. We've all met his sort haven't we? That cunt in the pub with the booming voice that gets on everyone else's tits even going as far as drowning out the fucking Jukebox . 'Quiet please everyone!, Bill's got something to say!.'  Oh bollocks, not a-fucking-gain!

This is exactly the reputation I have been trying to build on this site.

I'm exceedingly delighted my efforts have been so spot-on. I'm even happier my comments about your adopted country seem to have struck a nerve, you silly old fool.

Yes, noted. Some people do feel the need to be the top dog.

Not that I pay much attention to them, but the recent scoreboards certainly indicate I am indeed a top dog.

I find those that quietly contribute tend to be more astute and appropriately witty.

Not that I pay much attention to them, but the recent scoreboards certainly indicate this not to be true.

His ability to make his presence known on the site on almost every topic hasn't gone unnoticed. We've all met his sort haven't we? That cunt in the pub with the booming voice that gets on everyone else's tits even going as far as drowning out the fucking Jukebox . 'Quiet please everyone!, Bill's got something to say!.'  Oh bollocks, not a-fucking-gain!

Billy Bleach?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSR6KorTdwu-M8RcZdoSa

Just remove the widget completely - that should eliminate any dick waving at a stroke. 

Speaking of which, I somehow managed to "report" a post the other day, by touching that blue flag on my phone. So if admins reading this, I can't remember who it was but ban the cunt anyway on general principles. Otherwise I'd just look fucking stupid, wouldn't I. 

Guest Bill Stickers

As I said, Bill, you are the site's lamp post, head and shoulders above all else.

Exactly the kind of comment a tin pot league table minnow would make.  

Guest Gong Farmer

This is exactly the reputation I have been trying to build on this site.

I'm exceedingly delighted my efforts have been so spot-on. I'm even happier my comments about your adopted country seem to have struck a nerve, you silly old fool.

Not that I pay much attention to them, but the recent scoreboards certainly indicate I am indeed a top dog.

Not that I pay much attention to them, but the recent scoreboards certainly indicate this not to be true.

Eh? Comments about my adopted country? I haven't been near the site in over two weeks and in any case I only visit the site sporadically  so it seems that you might have wasted your time and energy on me in vain as i haven't seen them. To be completely honest I tend to avoid reading your comments as I find there to be much more interesting and entertaining contributors to the site other than your staggeringly vaunted self. Sorry to have to lay that on you but that's just the way it is. I haven't formed much of an opinion of you at all really except that I've got you down for a self preening, self defecating arsehat rubbishly attired in a cheap plaid shirt and brown corduroy trousers. 

That's all.

Guest Gong Farmer

Fucking funny. And he's on here 24/7 (or from arsehole to breakfast time in old money)

I know he is. Surely he must pull his sorry arse way from his PC to go and sign on at least once a week. Or maybe he posts his utterly inane bollocks from his tax payer funded smart phone. Whatever, he seems to spend an extraordinarily amount of time glued to this site whilst standing in line at his local Job Centre Plus.. It can't be very healthy can it?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Oi you cunts, you have tangented my subject and turned it into a fucking arse licking popularity contest. This is about hollow, empty, vacuous apologies made to appease people who are angry about something that happened way outside living memory. It is cuntitious behaviour.

Indeed.  There is always room for a few more chronically unemployable social parasites scrounging benefits.  

As soon as the pressure is put on Cameron he'll cave in and give them anything they fucking want.

And if anyone suggests he could be seen as even slightly racist by not coughing up he'll probably give them the keys to fucking Downing street.

Why don't you think before  typing you cunt. My Dad had a stroke and he certainly wasn't waving his dick. I was there , it wasn't pretty.

Fucking hell throw me a bone here Withers, you cunt, that was absolutely fucking awful. I want you to be good, I really do, but you keep letting me down by coming out with utter fucking hogwash like this. As much as I'm hoping you'll evolve a semblance of wit before Christmas, realistically you're only going to get worse aren't you?

Kill yourself.

Guest Bill Stickers

Eh? Comments about my adopted country? I haven't been near the site in over two weeks and in any case I only visit the site sporadically  so it seems that you might have wasted your time and energy on me in vain as i haven't seen them. To be completely honest I tend to avoid reading your comments as I find there to be much more interesting and entertaining contributors to the site other than your staggeringly vaunted self. Sorry to have to lay that on you but that's just the way it is. I haven't formed much of an opinion of you at all really except that I've got you down for a self preening, self defecating arsehat rubbishly attired in a cheap plaid shirt and brown corduroy trousers. 

That's all.

Fascinating.