CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Americans and Guns. Another School hit.

Witheredscrote

Guest nobgobbler

But the death penalty amounts to state sanctioned killing. If we can't trust our governments to shake their dicks and wipe their fannies after taking a piss how can we then trust them with a legal right to kill a member of the public?

fair point. So may I expand to include death penalty to judges who get it wrong. 

Guest Gong Farmer

fair point. So may I expand to include death penalty to judges who get it wrong. 

No sorry. They would receive a full life sentence solitary locked up in dungeon conditions sustained  on stale bread and muddy water.

Guest Gong Farmer

The right to keep to bear arms is a fundamental right stipulated in the in  the US Constitutional Bill of Rights under the 2nd amendment, " A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" 

I don't see how anyone could argue with that. 

The right to keep to bear arms is a fundamental right stipulated in the in  the US Constitutional Bill of Rights under the 2nd amendment, " A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed" 

And if you do argue, the cunts will shoot you.

Guest Gong Farmer

And if you do argue, the cunts will shoot you.

I think that guns owners should have the right to shoot anyone that tries to take their guns off them. It's only fair as they do have the right to own and bear them against an aggressor. 

The 2nd Amendment was framed before they had a professional military. The situation was entirely different, more like todays Switzerland where every healthy male adult has to keep a rifle by law because the swiss don't have an army as such. The nra never quote the text in full, they always pick out "the right to bear arms" and ignore the rest of it.

The 2nd Amendment was framed before they had a professional military. The situation was entirely different, more like todays Switzerland where every healthy male adult has to keep a rifle by law because the swiss don't have an army as such. The nra never quote the text in full, they always pick out "the right to bear arms" and ignore the rest of it.

The NRA also like to assert that this right is enshrined in the Constitution and is therefore sacrosanct and inviolable. Er, what part of "Amendment" don't these cunts understand? Just amend it back again.

The NRA also like to assert that this right is enshrined in the Constitution and is therefore sacrosanct and inviolable. Er, what part of "Amendment" don't these cunts understand? Just amend it back again.

Never mind that shit Bawsey. I've just driven 14 hours to get from Troyes to Wiltshire. We missed the ferry crossing from Cherbourg after an accident closed the road, drove 300 odd km to Calais and then had to endure further delays at the tunnel. Junctions 1 and 2 on the M3 was closed and we eventually found ourselves in Staines at 2 in the morning. Gong's views on guns are slightly warped don't you think?

Guns are like cars, it's some of the cunts driving them that kill people not the cars themselves. That's that put into perspective once and for all.

Not really Gong, no. 

Guest Gong Farmer

It also means that they have the right and means to take up arms against a domestic tyrannical or despotic Government ever occurring. It was born out of the suppression and draconian rule that existed under the British. So in effect Americans have the right to defend themselves against their own government.

It also means that they have the right and means to take up arms against a domestic tyrannical or despotic Government ever occurring. It was born out of the suppression and draconian rule that existed under the British. So in effect Americans have the right to defend themselves against their own government.

The whole world needs defending against the American government.

Guest DingTheRioja

Surely the natural culling of yankee cunts (however piecemeal) can only be a good thing?

Thanks be to God.....I hate Gays and all that

Apparently the gunman had some mental health issues. Since when has being Atheist and against organised religion been a mental health issue? 

You go to the mid-west or southern states and say that, and you'll come away looking like a swiss cheese... especially if your advocating gun control...

Never mind that shit Bawsey. I've just driven 14 hours to get from Troyes to Wiltshire. We missed the ferry crossing from Cherbourg after an accident closed the road, drove 300 odd km to Calais and then had to endure further delays at the tunnel. Junctions 1 and 2 on the M3 was closed and we eventually found ourselves in Staines at 2 in the morning. Gong's views on guns are slightly warped don't you think?

Not really Gong, no. 

In your range rover passing through Wiltshire obviously heading to Cheshire. Penis.

You're suggesting Frank talks a lot of pretentious shite?

Eddie, wash your mouth out this instant. 

In your range rover passing through Wiltshire obviously heading to Cheshire. Penis.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Two more shootings on Friday. The yanks need to see the reality of the second amendment.  When they crafted that document, the regular army was still quite small compared to the physical size of the country's boundaries of the day so the citizens made up the balance and were first to react to any threat. Now, they have the dominant military force, their police are trained in a military fashion and are comprised largely of military veterans and carry military weaponry. Any cunt stupid enough to attempt a land invasion would be not long on this Earth. If they must maintain the right of people to bear guns, then they must screen and thoroughly check these vigilante cunts and weed out some nutters. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Two more shootings on Friday. The yanks need to see the reality of the second amendment.  When they crafted that document, the regular army was still quite small compared to the physical size of the country's boundaries of the day so the citizens made up the balance and were first to react to any threat. Now, they have the dominant military force, their police are trained in a military fashion and are comprised largely of military veterans and carry military weaponry. Any cunt stupid enough to attempt a land invasion would be not long on this Earth. If they must maintain the right of people to bear guns, then they must screen and thoroughly check these vigilante cunts and weed out some nutters. 

The yanks are fucking stupid, after that one with the kid who nicked his mothers assault rifle and hand guns, (a single mother of 2 kids, 1 assault rifle, a shotty or 2, and 3 or 4 handguns iirc.. single mother ffs....).. anyway.. after that, some yank tried arguing with me that the AR-15 (iirc again) was not an Assault Rifle, he stated it as a fact...

Having pointed him out the name of the gun, (AR is a clue), that the manufacturer call it an Assault Rifle, his beloved NRA called it an Assault Rifle, his beloved Govt called it an Assault Rifle, the Police Authorities call it an Assault Rifle, I even linked him documents from the 'Murrican DoD etc, he still maintained it wasn't an Assault Rifle because it could only fire Semi-auto, not Full auto...

This is the level of intelligence of the average yank who can get on the interwebby... and some cunts lets them have guns....

Edited by DingTheRioja
trypos

more like todays Switzerland where every healthy male adult has to keep a rifle by law because the swiss don't have an army as such.

Swiss Rifles are probably alot easier to carry around than those Army Knives they make.

Guest nobgobbler

That's exactly what I think. Its understandable that when this law was first created the inhabitants of Little House on the Prairie might need protection and need to shoot a bear or a red indian occasionally. But times change and laws should change accordingly. Dumb ass yanks.

Never mind that shit Bawsey. I've just driven 14 hours to get from Troyes to Wiltshire. We missed the ferry crossing from Cherbourg after an accident closed the road, drove 300 odd km to Calais and then had to endure further delays at the tunnel. Junctions 1 and 2 on the M3 was closed and we eventually found ourselves in Staines at 2 in the morning. 

I'll bet that's not the first time you've had some unexpected nocturnal Staines! It would have been worth the extra 5 minutes to get to Chertsey just to avoid that sort of lame pun.

Anyway, only yourself to blame. How many times do I have to tell you, if you want to use my corporate jet just fucking ask. 

I was just about to say that. If it wasn't guns it would be another weapon of choice. Death penalty for anyone carryspouse s lethal weapon. As for cars, I would think that most deaths caused are accidental. But if deaths are caused by drunk drivers or drugged up cunts, death penalty for them cunts as well. I'm in a bad fucking mood today.

Why stop there. Loads more reasons to fuck people off kind of permanently. Child molesters, puffs, vegetarians and scousers to start with. And I'm in a good mood.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Why stop there. Loads more reasons to fuck people off kind of permanently. Child molesters, puffs, vegetarians and scousers to start with. And I'm in a good mood.

You're always in a jolly mood Manks.  Never an unkind word for any cunt!  

You're always in a jolly mood Manks.  Never an unkind word for any cunt!  

Thanks, i try my best in difficult conditions. At the moment, here in Manchester every cunt seems to be trying to shoot each other. Gun crime levels are rising. While the cunts are shooting each other I don't think the cops are that bothered. We need a few more public shooting ranges for the wankers to practice on. The hit rate is fucking shite.  Cunts