CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Manage Their Sprog

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Every place that has to accept undisciplined children ought to be staffed by a corporal punishment constable. First, the brat gets 10 lashes of the cane, then the cunt parent gets 50. 

Saw one this afternoon,a fat,bleached headed council faced munter, fuck all control over a little fat,dummy sucking arse wipe who was screaming at the top of its voice cos it didn't want to do what fat fuck mummy wanted it to,a slap round it's chops didn't have any effect and when I drove back through town a slap on the top of its head also showed no signs of improvement,and there was me thinking hitting kids was a crime?? .Saddest thing of all was this was all witnessed by 'nanna' who herself was a bleached whale of a cunt stick who obviously passed on all of her child rearing skills to her fucking horrible chavvy offspring,and to think that one day this little cunt will churn out half a dozen of his own little shit's. 'sigh'

Guest Snatch

Saw one this afternoon,a fat,bleached headed council faced munter, fuck all control over a little fat,dummy sucking arse wipe who was screaming at the top of its voice cos it didn't want to do what fat fuck mummy wanted it to,a slap round it's chops didn't have any effect and when I drove back through town a slap on the top of its head also showed no signs of improvement,and there was me thinking hitting kids was a crime?? .Saddest thing of all was this was all witnessed by 'nanna' who herself was a bleached whale of a cunt stick who obviously passed on all of her child rearing skills to her fucking horrible chavvy offspring,and to think that one day this little cunt will churn out half a dozen of his own little shit's. 'sigh'

The shame of it is you know where your hard earned tax money is going for the next years until you retire.

Guest DingTheRioja

The shame of it is you know where your hard earned tax money is going for the next years until you retire.

theres some fucking shitty programme coming on the tv.... "41 dogs in a 3 bed semi" or something.. guess who's paying the fucking bill?

As some of you may recall, I went abroad earlier this year. I chose a Spanish island... I had forgotten how rampantly overrun with English bottom feeding, Daily Mail reading Northerners they are, but only have my lapse in judgement to blame.

Anyway, one night we were drinking in a bar playing some pool. It was about 1.30 in the morning. The place was trying to be a bit of a club rather than a bar, so the room was dark, with quite loud music, shitty 'disco' lighting etc. etc. What I'm getting at is it was an adult environment, not suited to any kind of infant presence, especially in the early hours.

Two small English children turn up, both of them under 10 years old. They begin running round this pool room, screaming, shouting, jumping and being a complete fucking unchecked irritation. Their parents are absolutely nowhere to be seen. 

We decide these little cunts have basically ruined our night, and as it is nearing two o'clock, we might turn in for the night once we finish the current game of pool.

I'm on the black pot - I lower my chin to the cue, then I feel something hit the back of my foot. One of the little cunts has run straight into my leg which was sticking out behind me as I was reading myself for the shot.

I look over my other shoulder just in time to see the small fucker fly face first into the floor. The speed at which he was jovially running meant there was absolutely no chance in hell the under-developed urchin could use his hands to break the fall.

Bawling, screaming, floods of tears. And that was just the sound of me and my mates laughing.

He ran straight outside to his utterly inept mother, who seemed more concerned about ordering another cocktail than sorting out the ever-increasing bump on the front of his head. I almost felt sorry for the wee wretch.

Needless to say, we played a few more games of pool in relative peace and high spirits, before returning home.

Fucking hell Bill, ever considered taking up shorthand? I would disappear too if I had to contrive that pile of shit. 

Dont think for one second that this is endemic to chav types. Go to Dulwich and you'll see the Caspers, Jaspers and Rhododendrons ( yes really) belonging to the middle classes running amok. At least chavvy kids usually get shouted at but Cressida and Rupert usually negotiate with their brats. Instead of telling them to stop,they usually go into a heavy worded explanation on why they shouldn't do it and then the brat takes no fucking notice and does it again. At this point the parents give up and order another cabernet!

• Like 1

Dont think for one second that this is endemic to chav types. Go to Dulwich and you'll see the Caspers, Jaspers and Rhododendrons ( yes really) belonging to the middle classes running amok. At least chavvy kids usually get shouted at but Cressida and Rupert usually negotiate with their brats. Instead of telling them to stop,they usually go into a heavy worded explanation on why they shouldn't do it and then the brat takes no fucking notice and does it again. At this point the parents give up and order another cabernet!

Very true, gypps. Personally, I like the wayne and waynetta approach with their lovely little frogmella, wait til it starts screaming then give it a fag. I've often wondered how some of these "parents" would react to someone popping a rothmans into their horrible sprogs mouth, at least it would shut the little cunt up for a few drags, after all, the beagles fucking love it.

• Like 2

Very true, gypps. Personally, I like the wayne and waynetta approach with their lovely little frogmella, wait til it starts screaming then give it a fag. I've often wondered how some of these "parents" would react to someone popping a rothmans into their horrible sprogs mouth, at least it would shut the little cunt up for a few drags, after all, the beagles fucking love it.

Beagles? Is that the bearded bloke with short hand off the telly? I didn't know his family live in Dulwich! Watch out, Beagles about". Fucking quality

Beagles? Is that the bearded bloke with short hand off the telly? I didn't know his family live in Dulwich! Watch out, Beagles about". Fucking quality

They're all gone now. Beadle and his microhand.......henry the beagle from the minced morsels adverts.....clement freud... gone.... all gone.....(sob)

I fancy booking myself another week away. I'm off to Agidir for new years but I might sneak another away week. What's the weather doing there?

It's alright, not massively hot but pleasantly warm. Had one day of scattered rain, other than that very nice. I've spent most of the week on the beach, catching up on my reading. 

Partly. Other than that, Sybille Bedfords biography of Huxley,  The Joke's Over by Ralph Steadman, Waughs Ordeal of Gilbert Pinfold, and Are We Alone by Paul Davis. Last two I highly recommend. 

Next time I'm on the beach I'll take a copy with me.

Guest nobgobbler

This is so true. Please say you made up Rhododendron though. 

I've heard of a kid called Ferrari.

No trial for the parents, straight to fucking execution.

Some new parents proudly showed me their new son. "This is Dante, but it's pronounced Dontay."

I thought well, he'll probably use his middle name instead, and asked what it was. 

"Miracolo."

ffs.

Some new parents proudly showed me their new son. "This is Dante, but it's pronounced Dontay."

I thought well, he'll probably use his middle name instead, and asked what it was. 

"Miracolo."

ffs.

Fuck me, that's bordering on mental illness. Stupid bastards.

"Miracolo."

ffs.

That is just pure pretentiousness. I fucking hate these sort of wankers.