CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rented holiday apartments.

scotty

What I like is the anonymity of the site. Any cunt could walk past me in the street, blissfully unaware that hours earlier I was slagging them to fuck. Who needs .multiple accounts. We can all be who we want to be. I feel I can tell who I would get on in real life from their style of abuse on this site. And that's none of you fuckers. Cunts to a man. Or woman.

What I like is the anonymity of the site. Any cunt could walk past me in the street, blissfully unaware that hours earlier I was slagging them to fuck. Who needs .multiple accounts. We can all be who we want to be. I feel I can tell who I would get on in real life from their style of abuse on this site. And that's none of you fuckers. Cunts to a man. Or woman.

Delighted to make your acquaintance manky-child, you utter utter delirious dunce. Rejoice in your new found freedom while it lasts. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Delighted to make your acquaintance manky-child, you utter utter delirious dunce. Rejoice in your new found freedom while it lasts. 

You are Ainsley Harriott and I claim my free meal. How is Strictly you old poof?

It's been nothing but non-stop dancing, Alf. Last week I finally received planning for an 18 bed residential care home... adults with learning difficulties and shit. Barnet granted change of use from a derelict 5 bed semi on the wrong side of Golders Green to what will be a most salubrious haven for flids. 

IDelighted to make your acquaintance manky-child, you utter utter delirious dunce. Rejoice in your new found freedom while it lasts. 

I think the new found freedom will last until i decide otherwise. What is the mysterious secret of this site? Will I get murdered in my bed by a load of ninja cunts. I am here to enjoy myself and not take it too seriously. I am proud of my black belt in Socratic Irony. It is time to take sides. You are either not with me or you are against me. Either way you are a total cunt.

Shame you are so wrong, it actually comes from the latin for dogs, canaris. It was the Islands of Dogs. The romans came to the islands and they encountered fierce natives with dogs,hence canaris.

I went to the Isle of Dogs once - it was full of yuppie cunts wearing polka dot braces and red glasses. It reminded me a bit of The Boys From Brazil, except that the mad Nazis had cloned an army of Mr Tumbles instead.

Don't beat yourself up mate .........you live in a society where millions of cunts wet their pants with excitement over watching arseholes baking fucking cakes. Combine that with the thick wankers on this site and i make you head of fucking MENSA. Bask in the glory.

I despair sometimes. It's not just the cake baking bollocks, there's also the hideous cookery programmes, I'm a celebrity, come dine with me, x-factor, and the ultimate vomit fest; ann fucking widdicome and john fucking sargent attempting to "dance". Face it judge, our country is beyond help.

I think the new found freedom will last until i decide otherwise. What is the mysterious secret of this site? Will I get murdered in my bed by a load of ninja cunts. I am here to enjoy myself and not take it too seriously. I am proud of my black belt in Socratic Irony. It is time to take sides. You are either not with me or you are against me. Either way you are a total cunt.

I'm with you. Yes I am. 

cuntsticks. Cancel that last post.Chef is after my bottom. Help!

I've had a super evening, minkey. We are currently on tour in France and tonight we've stopped over in Troyes (pronounced 'trois' Bill you ignorant fuck) in the Aube. We've eaten andouille and oysters and drunk champagne in superabundance. Night x

Edited by Frank.
Shit

Guest Wizardsleeve

I've had a super evening, minkey. We are currently on tour in France and tonight we've stopped over in Troyes (pronounced 'trois' Bill you ignorant fuck) in the Aube. We've eaten andouille and oysters and drunk champagne in superabundance. Night x

Pile of shit.

English cunts abroad with roots in foreign lands, ie business, family or residence, can rightly be treated as johnny  foreigner due to their treacherous nature in deserting  good old blighty. ( Manky travel guide , page 1 

silly boring cunt, fuck off you're well past you're sell by date.

Good morning Ed.. my little racist suburban suffering non-reader. You've really been getting stuck in with your fascist views. Good for you. 

fascinating observation, wanker. People fantasize about something they wish they had become, in your case punkape, frank or this new hilarious but very similar chef. Call it a day , if you're honest with yourself you are a bit of a sad prick. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Pile of shit.

Not quite... oysters are a pile of snot, not shit...

...and andouille make our sausages look like prime pork ... they are, however, fucking delicious.... I just don't think about what goes in them too much...

Not quite the homecoming I was expecting Eddie. I know you're hurting and accept the healing process will take time. After all, I did reduce you to the size of a fucking ant. I'm sure we'll work something out by Christmas. x

did you get that from your private education as  punkape or as the well traveled frank, or the new creation chef, Schizophrenia is not to be taken lightly. However the common theme, all three are pathetic.

...and andouille make our sausages look like prime pork ... they are, however, fucking delicious.... I just don't think about what goes in them too much...

You're right dingalong... the putrid gutsy smell puts most off. Almost as tasty as a kokoretsi. 

Guest Snatch

Isn't andouille made from tripe? I seem to recall trying andouillette sausage once, it had the flavour and texture of soft lard, fucking horrible stuff.

Think Broney would be better off answering that question.

Guest DingTheRioja

You're right dingalong... the putrid gutsy smell puts most off. Almost as tasty as a kokoretsi. 

kokoretsi is just a fancy name for a doner kebab... but they are fucking nice.... even when sober...

Isn't andouille made from tripe? I seem to recall trying andouillette sausage once, it had the flavour and texture of soft lard, fucking horrible stuff.

Yes, the intestines stuffed inside each other... you can usually see the layers inside like the rings of a tree trunk, if you cant see the rings, and it's like soft lard, then you're eating the shit stuff, not the good ones... the good ones have a nice meaty, almost chewy texture...

Guest Wizardsleeve

I sincerely doubt Frank has ever sampled anything that can be construed as one of life's pleasures. A slice of burnt spam in his bedsit is a pleasure for him as it masks the odors of ass, semen and ball sweat that otherwise overpowers the air.