CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

Why shouldn't you take the piss of a mentally ill midget?

Because it's not big and it's not clever.

An armed midget clairvoyant is on the run after robbing our local post office. The police have warned the public of a small medium at large. 

I'll get me boat..

Guest stamponkittens

An armed midget clairvoyant is on the run after robbing our local post office. The police have warned the public of a small medium at large. 

I'll get me boat..

Bit mainstream for a legend?

I'll get me boat..

:lol:

"Well, you're definitely pregnant," I told the dwarf couple in my surgery. "Tell me, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?"

They looked at each other, and the bloke replied "to be honest mate, we don't give a fuck as long as it fits into a cannon."

• Like 2

Guest stamponkittens

Courtesy of drew peacock.....

I staggered into the police station. "I've just been attacked by a dwarf in the Red Lion," I groaned.

"We'll get him Sir," replied the copper. "He's a gnome troublemaker."

An absolute gem of a joke. Midget gem if you will.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Good point. Bertie Basset better watch out, 50% of all jelly babies should have cocks.

but that would require more jelly per sweet which, admittedly could be offset but making the other ones with fatter arses.

Guest nobgobbler

but that would require more jelly per sweet which, admittedly could be offset but making the other ones with fatter arses.

chances are the fatter arses would outweigh the cocks, therefore in the interest of equality and fairness, arse size would need to monitored. Perhaps they could use the "how many pennies edge to edge can you fit in your arse crack" technique.

chances are the fatter arses would outweigh the cocks, therefore in the interest of equality and fairness, arse size would need to monitored. Perhaps they could use the "how many pennies edge to edge can you fit in your arse crack" technique.

I recommend that you write to Bassett's with this theory. I think that it could change the face of British confectionary or summink.

• 1 month later...
On 16/10/2015, 17:30:59, Cuntybaws said:

It seems like only yesterday that we all sat riveted watching Judge Masipa deliver her verdict...

Since my previous pictorial illustration of a childhood toy as an analogy for the legal incompetence of Judge Masipa has not stood the test of time, perhaps this one can stand in its stead?

Magic-8-Ball.jpg