CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Wear Baseball Caps Off Centre Or Backwards

Ape™️

Wasn't the fashion for wearing them with the peak to the back started so the goalie (or whatever the fuck the cunt is calledi in American rounders) could wear his  welding mask.

Edited by Manky
cunt type on Nokia 3310

They made baseball caps with 'NYC' on them to show respect  for the victims of 9/11. I rode my bike through the middle of the 1st Manc Scout Groups annual jamboree and what did they do for me? Absolutely fuck all. Cunts

Guest Gong Farmer

The peak of a baseball cap was designed to keep the sun out of the wearers eyes, and should therefore point forward. Having the peak at any other angle immediately renders the wearer a fucking stupid fucking cunt. 

They're not half as stupid, thick and cuntish as you are. You're bigger cunt than they are... you cunt.

Edited by Gong Farmer

They're not half as stupid, thick and cuntish as you are. You're bigger cunt than they are... you cunt.

I remember when Ape first joined us. He was total rubbish and showed no promise whatsoever. Now after what seems like a fucking lifetime, he has all but dried up into a little creme prune noisette puff.. drier than gobbie's ex-cocksucking cleft palate. 

I remember when Ape first joined us. He was total rubbish and showed no promise whatsoever. Now after what seems like a fucking lifetime, he has all but dried up into a little creme prune noisette puff.. drier than gobbie's ex-cocksucking cleft palate. 

Another classy post from Mr Lunkhead. Nothing better to do than sit typing dross like this? 

Frank, do you wear a left-hand or right-hand thread baseball cap?  You seem like the sort of person the fine people on this site warned me about. Now be a good lad and take a chill pill. Have you tried Instagram? You might like it you cunt.

Guest luke swarm

bit childish and amateur insulting there gongers.....I have heard a more convincing slagging off from the Judge and you are much better than that, have a word with yourself.

Guest luke swarm

I think we all have something to contribute here Frank.....I do however feel that you should consider contributing silence. It takes effort to be a cunt and at the moment you are not cutting the mustard. Being a cunt is not the same as being a repetitive boring retard, a trait  which you obviously possess in abundance. So come on sort yourself out man.  

I think we all have something to contribute here Frank.....I do however feel that you should consider contributing silence. It takes effort to be a cunt and at the moment you are not cutting the mustard. Being a cunt is not the same as being a repetitive boring retard, a trait  which you obviously possess in abundance. So come on sort yourself out man.  

If we're all so thick and beneath him, why does he bother coming on here?

Guest Bill Stickers

You seem to be rapidly losing the plot.

The sad truth is that if you were an animal, you would have been put to sleep a long time ago.

Edited by bill_stickers

Fair do's

Guest Wizardsleeve

I have to agree with the consensus on this. Anybody not wearing their cap properly is a dense cunt. The cap itself is a fashion equivalent to a drooling spastic who has taken in too much caffeinated sugar drinks, like Frank. But wearing them incorrectly is inexcusable even for such a spastic. A man should wear a real hat for general public doings.