CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Munich hospitals danger zone

Eddie

Guest DingTheRioja

Tuppence coming up...!!

In no particular order of merit;-

• They "demand" etc etc etc... no son, you ask politely, or you are given... so fuck off.
  • They are here illegally (on the most part).. so fuck off.
  • In your country we obey your rules, come HERE and obey OUR rules, NOT yours... so fuck off.
  • Religion is for cunts, so fuck off.
  • "Your" religion dictates that "we" are sub-human and not to be treated as equals, so fuck off.
  • If "we" are sub-human, and you are coming here for help, what does that make you? Oh yes, fuck off....
  • Our NHS is barely coping with our own current population, so fuck off.
  • There are plenty of "white" cunts in the immigrants groups, they can fuck off as well.
  • Funny how so many of them immigrants seem to be men of good working age, all in decent suits, and all with better smartphones than I can afford... so fuck off.
  • Er.. fuck off?

What I do find funny about this whole episode, is that the Germans, culturally and historically, fucking HATE arabs... lol @ Mutter...

I wonder if she'll survive the next election?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Too many men of fighting age are running away, we did not do that when Hitler was across the water. How many are criminals who have been broken out of prison or just not caught in their country? Fucking pussies expecting us so called sub-humans to spill our blood for them. Spineless, feckless spongeing fucking cunts. 

No, but there's a very high chance Manky will try and get me to play with his feces, dick or nasal hair.

I dont think that statement has been thought out properly before posting. For a start, 'feces' is something that I have never heard of. Do you mean fences? Or is it an abbreviation for freckles?. Whatever it is, with your immense intellect is it necessary to belittle us by using words that even The Guardian crossword would shun. Or maybe we are giving you too much credit and you are a blagging thick fuckwit who has been outed.

Tuppence coming up...!!

In no particular order of merit;-

• They "demand" etc etc etc... no son, you ask politely, or you are given... so fuck off.
  • They are here illegally (on the most part).. so fuck off.
  • In your country we obey your rules, come HERE and obey OUR rules, NOT yours... so fuck off.
  • Religion is for cunts, so fuck off.
  • "Your" religion dictates that "we" are sub-human and not to be treated as equals, so fuck off.
  • If "we" are sub-human, and you are coming here for help, what does that make you? Oh yes, fuck off....
  • Our NHS is barely coping with our own current population, so fuck off.
  • There are plenty of "white" cunts in the immigrants groups, they can fuck off as well.
  • Funny how so many of them immigrants seem to be men of good working age, all in decent suits, and all with better smartphones than I can afford... so fuck off.
  • Er.. fuck off?

What I do find funny about this whole episode, is that the Germans, culturally and historically, fucking HATE arabs... lol @ Mutter...

I wonder if she'll survive the next election?

I am taking offence here, like...

Guest JackoTC

Since last weekend, migrants going to the hospitals must be accompanied by police with K-9 units.

Going on about funding and overstretched resource etc ? Perhaps if the Police weren't using advanced robotic dogs with a powerful nose laser, the money could be better spent elsewhere. 

calm down jacko, its true, i hate the smelly layabout violent 3rd world filth, but thats the jocks for you.

It's true, Edders. You won't find a more vile, disgusting bunch of backward savages anywhere else in the northern hemisphere. Unfortunately, to my eternal shame, one of my own grandfathers was one. A dour, miserable cunt who was universally despised by everyone else in the family. They seem to have infested England in a bid to escape the poverty of their native land. There's one just over the border from me, JockoTC (tedious cunt), you may have heard him go on about how much he likes a drink, although he doesn't like to make a big deal of it. Hopefully they'll vote for independence and we will pass a measure to deport every single last one of the leeching fuckers. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

not if you shoot them dead.

..........which is exactly the alleged (alleged by you) policy of the Israeli government which caused you to burst into tears on behalf of the poor Palestinian Muslims. Well we all know there are different types of Muslims, which is why they are constantly trying to kill each other. Sadly, my knowledge does not extend to an understanding of the historical, cultural and theological differences between them. Luckily we have you to identify the "good" Muslims (ie those you don't want to shoot dead) and ,equally fortunately they all happen to occupy the same geographical location. Simple innit?

..........which is exactly the alleged (alleged by you) policy of the Israeli government which caused you to burst into tears on behalf of the poor Palestinian Muslims. Well we all know there are different types of Muslims, which is why they are constantly trying to kill each other. Sadly, my knowledge does not extend to an understanding of the historical, cultural and theological differences between them. Luckily we have you to identify the "good" Muslims (ie those you don't want to shoot dead) and ,equally fortunately they all happen to occupy the same geographical location. Simple innit?

thanks judge, glad i smoked you out, been a while. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Isn't there some kind of Middle Eastern political forum website somewhere where you can go and bore everyone instead? At least you'll be on topic, although still not on point.

Isn't there some kind of Middle Eastern political forum website somewhere where you can go and bore everyone instead? At least you'll be on topic, although still not on point.

I've often wondered about that myself. Maybe he's just killing time until Blair's job as peace envoy comes up as he seems to have all the answers.