CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntzil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

On 10/11/2015 at 10:52 AM, bill_stickers said:

A fine choice, an utter cunt of the highest rung.

I call and raise you Vlad III.

Vlad III

Vlad was a rascal, there's no two ways about it. But when it comes to censorship and oppression of free speech, there was no one quite like uncle Joe...

I strongly suspect this isn't a nom at all, but a coded message to a shadowy Al Queada cell, which translates to:

'The Morrison slaughterfest is on - see you by the Delicatessen counter oh my brothers!'

Fuck, I went to Asda.

Hang on, I'm on my way!!!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Sorry Drew, I don't understand the point you are making. Administrator or moderator......both the same thing.

My administrator makes my cups of tea. My moderator assesses the quality of the brew before serving it but they can't be trusted to make it. Sorry, but this is the only simile that I can muster.

Some of you have found a number of posts removed. For this I can only apologise as I obviously wasn't crystal clear on a particular issue. Help me out guys, which part of "abuse of newbies is going to stop" did you find confusing?

People people!

You're nobody unless your posts have been removed.

Get five removed and they give you a fucking great gold star and move you onto the McFlurries and Nuggets.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Some of you have found a number of posts removed. For this I can only apologise as I obviously wasn't crystal clear on a particular issue. Help me out guys, which part of "abuse of newbies is going to stop" did you find confusing?

its quite mild for this time of year, should be a bit cooler along with some of the bullying arse bandit members.

Hello Mr Cockfingers, may I offer a warm welcome to the site and wholehearted congratulations on your first nom.

You have a nice day.

Hello Mr Cockfingers, may I offer a warm welcome to the site and wholehearted congratulations on your first nom.

You have a nice day.

I posted something along those lines and it got deleted.

I'm being bullied here.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm being bullied here.

The moderation is not consistant, newbies need to be told to up their game if they are shit and this one is truly awful. Had two fairly gently critical posts removed, may have mentioned self harm a bit but don't recall a request for self termination. Bollocks!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm being bullied here.

that's because you're not a newbie you fucking, retarded moron. Go and fucking kill yourself you disabled toilet. I've never heard such bilious bullshit from a mincing, monkey shagger.

Guest Bill Stickers

that's because you're not a newbie you fucking, retarded moron. Go and fucking kill yourself you disabled toilet. I've never heard such bilious bullshit from a mincing, monkey shagger.

Stepping up a gear in your campaign to be the next moderator I see? You're our very own Donald Trump, except even more of a cunt..

Funny rule that it's OK to tell an established contributor to kill himself, but not some new fucker. Almost makes it seem like a completely fucking stupid and unwarranted rule doesn't it?

Stepping up a gear in your campaign to be the next moderator I see? You're our very own Donald Trump, except even more of a cunt..

Funny rule that it's OK to tell an established contributor to kill himself, but not some new fucker. Almost makes it seem like a completely fucking stupid and unwarranted rule doesn't it?

I'm totally fucking lost now. On a thread which I think was two weekends ago, Frank replied to a post of mine with, and I quote, "shut your fucking mouth, you cunt".

That doesn't warrant a ban but what Snatch said does.

Like I said, fuck knows.

I'm totally fucking lost now. On a thread which I think was two weekends ago, Frank replied to a post of mine with, and I quote, "shut your fucking mouth, you cunt".

That doesn't warrant a ban but what Snatch said does.

Like I said, fuck knows.

There aren't any rules, Mike. Admin banned Snatch for getting on his tits. Arbitrary nonsense and completely indefinable. So basically they'll ban whoever's jib they don't like the cut of this week, and someone else the next. It's total bollocks, but anyone who dares to criticise gets banned, hence Snatch today, who broke none of their rules, apart from the unwritten one that Mrs. Roops is to be regarded as completely infallible and in no way shall anyone have the audacity to have an opinion that differs to hers.

There aren't any rules, Mike. Admin banned Snatch for getting on his tits. Arbitrary nonsense and completely indefinable. So basically they'll ban whoever's jib they don't like the cut of this week, and someone else the next. It's total bollocks, but anyone who dares to criticise gets banned, hence Snatch today, who broke none of their rules, apart from the unwritten one that Mrs. Roops is to be regarded as completely infallible and in no way shall anyone have the audacity to have an opinion that differs to hers.

That's been my thoughts for a while but being fairly new I didn't want to get involved and after all, it is only a website which anyone is free to leave at any time. It was just that my mind slipped back to that comment and while being from Frank it is easily ignored, although he's got a history of dishing out abuse, being banned and inevitably coming back again, I just wondered where the line is drawn. The line depends on the mood of the day it appears.

Ive never had a post removed or put in the cooler. I'm a good girl I am (plays with ringlets)

Gonna spend all your days asking if 'you want extra fries with that' then aintcher?

What kind of an attitude is that to go out on your shield with young lady? Get some libellous abuse in double quick....stuff about Joanna Lumley having a rubber nipsy!

Guest luke swarm

Whilst I can see the reason for treating new members with some degree of moderation as opposed to the seasoned members who can take a verbal punch or two, I have to pose a question.

Do we really want this site to became a repository for utterly stupid, ill thought out and bone idle nominations such as the one that originated this thread. I mean look at it....it is meaningless and obviously posted by a cretinous moron...now normally morons are welcome here and provide a valuable service from time to time (see profb/frank) but this having this type of new member is pointless and in my view defeats the purpose of this site.

The purpose being to nominate irritants,individuals or whole communities as being cuntish in some respect either by their actions or by association. If the nominee is a bigger cunt than the nomination as this Quincy Moron plainly is, then it will lead to a tear in the whole cunt time warp continuum with disastrous consequences.

Perhaps new members should be the ones to come under scrutiny rather than established members...would not a simple clause in the joining instruction suffice, they could be warned not to take the advice initially offered to self harm and general banter as exactly what it is . Banter.

that's my tuppence worth anyway....fuck off 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Whilst I can see the reason for treating new members with some degree of moderation as opposed to the seasoned members who can take a verbal punch or two, I have to pose a question.

Do we really want this site to became a repository for utterly stupid, ill thought out and bone idle nominations such as the one that originated this thread. I mean look at it....it is meaningless and obviously posted by a cretinous moron...now normally morons are welcome here and provide a valuable service from time to time (see profb/frank) but this having this type of new member is pointless and in my view defeats the purpose of this site.

The purpose being to nominate irritants,individuals or whole communities as being cuntish in some respect either by their actions or by association. If the nominee is a bigger cunt than the nomination as this Quincy Moron plainly is, then it will lead to a tear in the whole cunt time warp continuum with disastrous consequences.

Perhaps new members should be the ones to come under scrutiny rather than established members...would not a simple clause in the joining instruction suffice, they could be warned not to take the advice initially offered to self harm and general banter as exactly what it is . Banter.

that's my tuppence worth anyway....fuck off 

Out of likes. I thoroughly agree. The shitiest nom I have seen in a long time, well even frank made more of an effort. The poster had to be told, also when is someone no longer classed as new and we then get free range?