CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris

Guest Gurt

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

....except that it's Montenegro, not Monte Negro as any fule kno. Presumably a schoolboy error.

Yes an error. As is Fule and Kno I presume. Now fuck off.

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh no, shit just got real. Dave says we must prepare ourselves for the possibility of British victims.

Quick, look up other euphemisms for "life changing injuries", and mobilise an army of counsellors.

Imagine if it happened here. Cameron would be in a bunker under Downing Street bawling his fucking eyes out before the echo from the gunshots had disappeared.

Just now, MikeD said:

Imagine if it happened here. Cameron would be in a bunker under Downing Street bawling his fucking eyes out before the echo from the gunshots had disappeared.

Hollande has declared it "an act of war". The French army was last seen walking quickly backwards in the general direction of Dunkirk.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Hollande has declared it "an act of war". The French army was last seen walking quickly backwards in the general direction of Dunkirk.

How much gears does a French tank have?

Ten. One forward and nine reverse.

Just now, Snatch said:

She'll find any excuse to dig at me. She can bring it on for all I fucking care.

Careful, or you'll be looking out your baseball and catchers mitt for the cooler.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Might it just be possible that you, the cynical clever fuckers are very, very wrong, in which case, just sit back and wait for Gotterdamerung. Or the Schism. Or whatever the  fuck you want to call it.               guvkW

Just now, MikeD said:

Fuck me, I'm behind the times.

Did you get her demoted?

Nothing to do with me Mike. I don't have a say here what goes on behind the scenes.

I just noticed under the Staff section that she and Rick no longer have the Mod status. Why? I do not know.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Nothing to do with me Mike. I don't have a say here what goes on behind the scenes.

I just noticed under the Staff section that she and Rick no longer have the Mod status. Why? I do not know.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

29 minutes ago, deebom said:

I must admit I'm a little uneasy about working in Central London. Especially as my workplace is the building next door to that cunt Boris Johnsons HQ.

It may be the safest place in the UK - right under the straw wig. It's so full of concrete shit, it will repel nuclear weapons, no mistake

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Not so cynical and certainly not so clever. But certainly checked and measured. See , watch and hear everything. Respond to factual information ..... don't react to emotive fiction and  sun reader bollocks.

Big talk from a man who don't know the difference between There, Their and They're...

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Big talk from a man who don't know the difference between There, Their and They're...

This has happened to him before, Ed. When a subject pops up that he's passionate about, his old retired fingers tap out shit at twice the speed of his brain.

59 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Roops must be busy counting and checking her 20 million pounds pile. It can divert time away from other pursuits.

7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The problem, in this country at least, is the failure of so called moderate Muslims to denounce what is happening with radicalised youth. This bullshit with "he was always such a good boy" does not wash with me.

The disaffected of ANY OTHER religion don't seem to want to blow themselves up and take innocents with them.

Islam is incompatible with a modern, progressive society. End of story.

I think they need to get their arses into gear and work a bit harder at showing general good will and desire to integrate. However, nothing they do will satisfy the moronic xenophobes.

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm not quite sure how or why any of that was big talk but, regardless, I don't think I'll be taking any English lessons from you, Oscar. It's Doesn't ........ not don't. You fucking self righteous clod. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I'm not quite sure how or why any of that was big talk but, regardless, I don't think I'll be taking any English lessons from you, Oscar. It's Doesn't ........ not don't. You fucking self righteous clod. 

Spot something's upset you.. rarely have I seen you drop your guard. No man in their autumn years, however lonely, should allow a simple punter like Ed tug on his tinker.

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Spot something's upset you.. rarely have I seen you drop your guard. No man in their autumn years, however lonely, should allow a simple punter like Ed tug on his tinker.

Thank you for your concern , Frank. You are, of course and as usual quite right, except that a little baiting of the traps is required from time to time to assess the cut of respective jibs.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Thank you for your concern , Frank. You are, of course and as usual quite right, except that a little baiting of the traps is required from time to time to assess the cut of respective jibs.

I often despair with the world we live in today, Spot.

I'll guess you have around twenty years on me. How do you cope?