CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Prophet Mohammed

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

11 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I am quite good at reading people and getting a vibe when they are not happy. I may be mistaken Snatcher but I am getting  a faint impression that you are not keen on this Judge Cunt, Its a gift I have you see.

No you come to mention it........

A different coloured bin wagon came down our street yesterday. The driver looked a bit out of place so I have him nailed as a member of a joint GCHQ/ISIS task force tracking down people off this site. Straight away, I smashed up my PC, Tablet, Laptop and Smartphone. If I have been compromised, they will struggle with me no longer having a digital footprint.

Or it could have been the binmen.

Fuck off Judge you paranoid cunt. I don't think this site is their top priority.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

A different coloured bin wagon came down our street yesterday. The driver looked a bit out of place so I have him nailed as a member of a joint GCHQ/ISIS task force tracking down people off this site. Straight away, I smashed up my PC, Tablet, Laptop and Smartphone. If I have been compromised, they will struggle with me no longer having a digital footprint.

Or it could have been the binmen.

Fuck off Judge you paranoid cunt. I don't think this site is their top priority.

I hope I dont end up face down in a ditch! Mind you, it will bring back memories

Guest Wizardsleeve
38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hope I dont end up face down in a ditch! Mind you, it will bring back memories

Especially fond memories if you discover your knickers around your ankles. 

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think you are brilliant Judge. A genuinely funny chap who effortlessly knocks out wry witticisms like the above....excellent work and keep it up, the corner needs you.  

Peace be upon you  

Is that another word for 10 ton truck?

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Preferred my XL500 RR. Best bike at moment is my Triumph speed triple.

Never mind all that. I ordered a pizza an hour ago - get your fucking foot down.

Guest Ahriman
23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You nerds make me laugh. You spend hours every day spouting your inane bollocks on a computer website and you think you can't be traced. Now i don't know shit about computers but i read the fucking papers and i know you can trace any cunt ...........they end up in court every day. I would like to take this opportunity to distance myself from any criticism of The Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him. Die in your rage you kaffur scum!:D

Fuck off, I'll have you know that me and the Muslims get along like an American high school and mass murder. Just last week I got married to my burka wearing beauty of wife in exchange for two goats and a copy of 'hijab handjobs volume 3'. Why, just the other day I showed my support and solidarity to the Islamic faith by buying a limited edition Jihadi John wank rag, ideal for watching those steamy videos of public stonings and beheadings . 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

wasn't me Officer...

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Especially fond memories if you discover your knickers around your ankles. 

I SAID IT WASN'T ME OFFICER!!

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Never mind all that. I ordered a pizza an hour ago - get your fucking foot down.

That'll teach you... it's kebabs on Friday you fuckwit!

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Comment of the week

Hang on...

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

If he puts his foot down on a bike he'll hit the brake so your pizza will take longer.

I know, fuck off Mike.

Mike, fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
16 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

So your extensive knowledge of the legal process leads you to believe that anyone on here could be had up in court for saying naughty stuff about a "person" who doesn't exist, and is the figment of the imagination of a "foreign" person, not Our Queen...?

Blasphemy against the C of E doesn't exist anymore, how the fuck is some sun-tanned cunt going to do that?

I can't quite understand the masochism in this one, h fucking hates us and this website, yet....

Err.........actually i wasn't referring to Inspector Knacker. I was thinking more along the lines of Johnny Abdul from Balham who is going to strap a pound and a half of semtex underneath your car. Thanks to our wonderful, knowledgeable and forward thinking politicians the "suntanned cunts" are living in your street. Good luck with that one...........filthy Infidel !

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Err.........actually i wasn't referring to Inspector Knacker. I was thinking more along the lines of Johnny Abdul from Balham who is going to strap a pound and a half of semtex underneath your car. Thanks to our wonderful, knowledgeable and forward thinking politicians the "suntanned cunts" are living in your street. Good luck with that one...........filthy Infidel !

1. "they end up in court every day"
  2. Not up my street....

Oh,,, and that looks like you don't want "them" here... RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Fuck off, I'll have you know that me and the Muslims get along like an American high school and mass murder. Just last week I got married to my burka wearing beauty of wife in exchange for two goats and a copy of 'hijab handjobs volume 3'. Why, just the other day I showed my support and solidarity to the Islamic faith by buying a limited edition Jihadi John wank rag, ideal for watching those steamy videos of public stonings and beheadings . 

Sounds like there's a job for life at the BBC just waiting for you.

40 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I don't do salty... thicko. 

I'd throw back an insult but you're too stupid to insult. If humans could shit wit, you'd be constipated. So fuck off back to that parallel dream world of yours where you own a yacht and holiday in exotic places and where you look like the bloke in your avatar and quit trying to annoy me.

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'd throw back an insult but you're too stupid to insult. If humans could shit wit, you'd be constipated. So fuck off back to that parallel dream world of yours where you own a yacht and holiday in exotic places and where you look like the bloke in your avatar and quit trying to annoy me.

Wrinkly old saggy-titted thin-skinned dirty dope.

I did lie about the boat. Bisous

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Fucking hell Frank, for someone that lives such a supposedly busy and exciting life, you seem to have plenty of spare time to conduct your trolling activities. Ever considered killing yourself? 

Ape, If anyone's trolling, it's the flat mundane sensitive thicko's like you, mike, snatch, gyppo, wiz and ding who've ripped the fucking soul out of this site. 

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Nice bit of stereotyping going on there Judge. Along with some not really well hidden racism I might add.