CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hover-boards

Guest MikeD

Guest Bill Stickers
14 hours ago, Snatch said:

I think us regulars at The Corner should all chip in and buy one of these as a Christmas Present for ProfB.

In fact she could have it early. Tomorrow will do.

Lets go the whole hog and buy the cunt a nail bomb.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 3 December 2015 at 15:40:39, luke swarm said:

And it was a bloody uncomfortable journey back I can tell you.

It is a fact that when you mention yourself travelling anywhere it instantly conjures in the mind a despondent woofer on a dismal bus, background score of bronski beat's "small town boy". 

Guest luke swarm
14 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It is a fact that when you mention yourself travelling anywhere it instantly conjures in the mind a despondent woofer on a dismal bus, background score of bronski beat's "small town boy". 

I was always a lonely boy.

So now someone has been killed on one. Protective clothing, licensing and insurance will be required next.

I saw a photo of the victim in the paper, couldnt tell if it was before or after the accident

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Manky said:

So now someone has been killed on one. Protective clothing, licensing and insurance will be required next.

I saw a photo of the victim in the paper, couldnt tell if it was before or after the accident

Darwin Award contender then...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Thu Dec 10 2015 13:11:01 GMT+0000, camberwell gypsy said:

The thunderbirds had hover bikes.

My dad had a hover mower.

My dad had his hover mower stolen from the shed. No. It can't be............... Too much if a coincedence.

Guest JackoTC
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:21:10, luke swarm said:

As you say though, an ideal gift for that person in your life who you no longer wish to have in your life. I have brought over a couple and am looking forward to Mrs Swarm and her Mother test driving theirs as soon as the insurance policy becomes live.   

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 3:48:20, Decimus said:

That's why I always travel with The Judge. The weight limit on baggage is ridiculously low, so it's handy that his prolapsed, baggy arsehole is capacious enough to store an extra 20kgs after a depraved life time of getting mercilessly buggered through glory holes. The downside is I'm losing more than I gain, as we have to go halves on the extra seat that the disgustingly fat cunt inevitably needs on the plane.

Puerile, juvenile gibberish. Are you both still teenagers ? Or squaddies ? You should read this fucking drivel back to yourselves. Wankers.

6 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Puerile, juvenile gibberish. Are you both still teenagers ? Or squaddies ? You should read this fucking drivel back to yourselves. Wankers.

Fucking bleak, Jacko. You're not James Kelman by any chance, are you?

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

Good morning decs.. bud. Poor wiz seems to have got himself into a pickle. I want him destroyed. 

Your up early Frank. Off on your travels for the weekend?

8 hours ago, JackoTC said:

That awful void between Chistmas day and New Year's could see the end of you, Jackie. I'm no longer prepared to carry ID's that blatantly bleed into each other.