CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cunts corner Christmas meal

Eddie

The fact that your mrs has a face like a smashed crab must be hard to take decs. No need to project your feelings of latent hatred towards anyone but yourself; as we all know you do anyway. Maybe to deal with your self loathing you should take your self-harming the extra step further and stick a razor blade in your jugular. 

Or maybe your gay mates can help you out you big fuck nugget, I'm sure they'll be along in a minute

She's a rum cunt Gurt I'll give you that, however I've learnt to deal with the fact that she's a fucking idiot. On the other hand, I haven't quite gotten used to your next-level idiocy, and find it difficult to cope with. Death would indeed be preferable to reading another sentence of your cringe worthy shite, although for the sake of everyone else here, I think it should be yours and not mine.

Guest Wizardsleeve
47 minutes ago, nocti said:

I've heard rumours that Fatty is doing the catering. Enjoy your dysentery guys, I'm going to play it safe and have mine in Syria.

Be sure to have everybody open their coats and burqa's. You might need arm length latex gloves to search for internal explosive devices

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Be sure to have everybody open their coats and burqa's. You might need arm length latex gloves to search for internal explosive devices

..and that's why he's off there...

I only eat Halal turkey, prepared in accordance with Sharia law. It must be cooked in the fat of the infidel, over a fire made up from crosses used to crucify the infidel.

If this is an unclean western restaurant, then the staff must be subject to Jizya.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, deebom said:

I only eat Halal turkey, prepared in accordance with Sharia law. It must be cooked in the fat of the infidel, over a fire made up from crosses used to crucify the infidel.

If this is an unclean western restaurant, then the staff must be subject to Jizya.

Is that a real word or a euphemism?

1 hour ago, deebom said:

Have you sent your CV in to the BBC? A job for life beckons.

9 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Is that a real word or a euphemism?

It's a real word. The Koran states that there is no need to kill Christians as they are not infidel, just misguided. They must be allowed to remain as Christians, but wholly subjugated and pay a tax for being Christian. Jizya.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Fri Dec 04 2015 21:54:39 GMT+0000, Decimus said:

Sorry Spotto, no Welsh either.

Fucking hell Dex have years of interbreeding not taught you to welcome a bit of variety into your vegetable soup of a gene pool.

35 minutes ago, deebom said:

It's a real word. The Koran states that there is no need to kill Christians as they are not infidel, just misguided. They must be allowed to remain as Christians, but wholly subjugated and pay a tax for being Christian. Jizya.

Perhaps they could persuade Cadbury to pay tax too.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/dec/06/cadburys-owner-paid-no-uk-tax-last-year