CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

Guest Bill Stickers

I also have to attend a work xmas party tonight.

I have made up some bullshit excuse as to why I can't drink and will be driving home early. The truth is I have an interview with another company on Friday morning.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Noted. 

Make sure to take a note of your next interview Frank.

If you miss one, the job centre will cut off your benefits, and you'll be back to cottaging for cash in no time. Soppy cunt.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Make sure to take a note of your next interview Frank.

If you miss one, the job centre will cut off your benefits, and you'll be back to cottaging for cash in no time. Soppy cunt.

Or more likely for fuck-all, just the pleasure of it.

Guest luke swarm
18 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thanks for sharing....zzzzz

Oh come on Eddie....does this mean we are not friends anymore........you have put me in a very awkward place of actually agreeing with that cunt Frank.....I have to agree that you really are a very thick daily mail reading Donald trump loving thick twat....its a position I did not want to be in.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Oh come on Eddie....does this mean we are not friends anymore........you have put me in a very awkward place of actually agreeing with that cunt Frank.....I have to agree that you really are a very thick daily mail reading Donald trump loving thick twat....its a position I did not want to be in.

What's going on here then, lads?

Guest Bill Stickers
52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's going on here then, lads?

Eddie genuinely thinks that all Muslims should be banned from entering the UK under the treason act.

Eddie, you thick twat. Putting aside the fact you are a horrifically simplistic, reactionary, xenophobic cunt... what if they lie and say they are a Hindu or a Sikh at the border?

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie genuinely thinks that Muslims should be banned from ente.ring the UK under the treason act.

Eddie, you thick twat. Putting aside the fact you are a horrifically simplistic, reactionary, xenophobic cunt... what if they lie and say they are a Hindu or a Sikh at the border?

Use your nugget for fuck sake Stickers, it's simples innit? We use the tried and tested UKIP immigration guidelines.

The off-white to medium tanned ones are the muzzers, the browner ones with red spots on their heads are Hindu's, and the hairy ones are Sikhs. Failing that fool proof identification technique, lock them in a room with a beef burger rustler and a pork rib one. The one that eats the rib is the Hindu, and the one who eats the beef is the muslim. The one who eats neither is a better man than half the native scum in this country and should be immediately housed and praised.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

lock them in a room with a beef burger rustler and a pork rib one. The one that eats the rib is the Hindu, and the one who eats the beef is the muslim. The one who eats neither is a better man than half the native scum in this country and should be immediately housed and praised.

If both Rustler products are eaten, we have located Keith.

52 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Eddie genuinely thinks that all Muslims should be banned from entering the UK under the treason act.

You fucking knob head, it was a cut and paste REGARDING AMERICAN LAW, the fuck off bit at the end was all me. It might surprise you , i don't actually know American law.

However,  I would rather have anyone from the world as a neighbour instead of big headed, fucking boring egotistical, load mouth, shit head like you. I can imagine you looking over the fence and telling your neighbour where he has gone wrong and what he should have done blah fucking blah.  That aside I hope you don't get that job your going for, especially if it means promotion, God know what it would be like to work for a fucking tool like you who has the slightest amount of power.   Make sure your cheap suit and rubber soled shoes are clean , you never can make a good first impression xx

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You fucking knob head, it was a cut and paste REGARDING AMERICAN LAW, the fuck off bit at the end was all me. It might surprise you , i don't actually know American law.

However,  I would rather have anyone from the world as a neighbour instead of big headed, fucking boring egotistical, load mouth, shit head like you. I can imagine you looking over the fence and telling your neighbour where he has gone wrong and what he should have done blah fucking blah.  That aside I hope you don't get that job your going for, especially if it means promotion, God know what it would be like to work for a fucking tool like you who has the slightest amount of power.   Make sure your cheap suit and rubber soled shoes are clean , you never can make a good first impression xx

You've lost your head Eddie. The kisses at the end don't fool anyone.

I'll converse with you once you've calmed down.

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

We were never friends you guardian reading, tofu eating sausage jockey.  

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We were never friends you guardian reading, tofu eating sausage jockey.  

Ok Eddie........I knew something was amiss when you did not add xx like to did to stickers post. I will of course try to hide my disappointment at your rejection.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've lost your head Eddie. The kisses at the end don't fool anyone.

I'll converse with you once you've calmed down.

You see what you have gone and done now...you insensitive twat 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Ok Eddie........I knew something was amiss when you did not add xx like to did to stickers post. I will of course try to hide my disappointment at your rejection.

Don't aggravate the poor lad. He's clearly very angry and confused at the world right now. He's really on the edge in fact. Push him any further and he'll be out burning people's beards as they leave the local mosque before you know it.

His ramblings have bordered on the insane. His mind is scattered, his sense of self perilously adrift. I questioned how one can prove someone is Muslim if they deny it. As you can see, he ended up waffling on about my right to critique his garden shed.

Explain yourself Eddie. We're all worried about you. xx

Guest Ahriman
8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I also have to attend a work xmas party tonight.

I have made up some bullshit excuse as to why I can't drink and will be driving home early. The truth is I have an interview with another company on Friday morning.

Surely even McDonalds knows better then to hire a drooling spastic like you. On the remote chance that you do manage to get the job, accept my sincerest congratulations along with my strongest recommendation that you dunk your head in the deep fryer at the earliest opportunity. I do love the smell of deep fried cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Surely even McDonalds knows better then to hire a drooling spastic like you. On the remote chance that you do manage to get the job, accept my sincerest congratulations along with my strongest recommendation that you dunk your head in the deep fryer at the earliest opportunity. I do love the smell of deep fried cunt.

Fortunately for me, McDonald's have an equal opportunities disability quota they need to fill.

34 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Drooling spastic???  You called?????

Guest nobgobbler
17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fortunately for me, McDonald's have an equal opportunities disability quota they need to fill.

In that case, be sure to wear your shitty flannels and you're in.