CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

32 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wish I could afford a semi detached home, and as for working class , if only. Good luck tomorrow bill with your interview, the police set you up in that toilet, George Michel style.

Your mental state, Ed... not fucking bricks, you dope. 

38 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

As long as it doesn't have zz top background music and bareback arse action I 'll keep an open mind.

None of that business. It does however, highlight some of the weaker minded members... it's pushing the boundaries, proper. I'd hate to see you overruled again.. made to look like some spineless fucking minnow. 

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wish I could afford a semi detached home, and as for working class , if only. Good luck tomorrow bill with your interview, the police set you up in that toilet, George Michel style.

Affording any sort of home for the current generation seems to be unlikely eddie. Most of the 20/30 somethings still appear to be living with their parents. 

Guest Ahriman
20 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Jackie.. my down-and-out alter ego. How did you guess?

The repetitive use of the word 'Lol' between punkapes, jackos, and on occasion, your account. No self respecting man would be caught dead using the word 'Lol', let alone three of the cunts, unless they were putting on a act. And since it's been revealed that two of those three cunts were the same person, it isn't too much of a stretch to assume that the third cunt could be the same person behind the other two accounts as well. Sherlock Holmes can kiss my balls. Lol.

1 minute ago, Agentpeanut said:

The repetitive use of the word 'Lol' between punkapes, jackos, and on occasion, your account. No self respecting man would be caught dead using the word 'Lol', let alone three of the cunts, unless they were putting on a act. And since it's been revealed that two of those three cunts were the same person, it isn't too much of a stretch the to assume that the third cunt could be the same person behind the other two accounts as well. Sherlock Holmes can kiss my balls. 

I'm not putting on an act, peapot... I'm putting on the style. 

Guest luke swarm

it does not matter how many IDs you have Frank.....they do have one common trait......why cant you get it right and actually create one that is humorous...as in your real life, in cyber life you are something of a sad failure aren't you.

I think you know what to do now. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Frank. said:

Now that's funny. Take note, luke.. worm. 

Frank, you probably shouldn't mock somebody who can actually afford a gravestone, and not just a huge petrified pile of shit with a photograph of your massive, quivering, gelatinous bulk, stuck on a toilet that has collapsed under your weight, one shard severing your femoral artery, another your insufficient spinal column, leaving you to bleed out, stuck in a loo, and just as it was when your mum deposited the biggest load the world had ever seen, the janitors will have to remove it!  

Fuck off,, PRICK! 

11 hours ago, Frank. said:

I've made a home video, proper. It stars me and features strobe lighting. 

I'd like to premier it here before it goes nationwide tomorrow night, but thought it prudent to PM it to you first. It might just give this fucking hole the lift it's been crying out for. 

This sounds suspiciously like a fucking jib jab video to me. Don't tell me you were Jazz as well?

Guest nobgobbler
15 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I aced the interview without wearing them. I just turned up with no pants at all and my cock in a turnip. 

Well done. I expect you'll be in charge of the donut counter display in no time at all.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Well done. I expect you'll be in charge of the donut counter display in no time at all.

You should of quit while you were ahead gobbler. Rookie error

Now shut up you cunt.